• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electronic Super Joy has a great soundtrack and some great use of color (lots of piiink, woo), but it just feels so pedestrian.

I guess it might be pretty neat if you haven't played N+ and/or Super Meat Boy before.

Mrbob

Spent 5 hours playing Game Dev Tycoon today, the game is much improved from when it launched, awesome that they took feedback seriously before the steam release

I only had time to play Game Dev Tycoon for a couple hours and I really enjoyed it. This is my first experience as I haven't played an earlier iteration. Before Steam release I read a bunch of complaints online about how its a Game Dev Story rip off, but I don't see it. I see the Game Dev inspiration, but not a complete rip off. If anything, I'm going to enjoy this more than Game Dev Story because it seems like there is a lot more to do in this game. Pleasantly surprised.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You are right, I edited in the clarification.
Haha, I was just having a laugh man. I'm sure any mod is smart enough to understand what you meant.

But then again, maybe ModBot is too smart. I think we should be careful when he's around, I don't trust him at all.

ModBot, if you're reading this I'm not being serious. Please don't kill me!

Razorskin

----- ------
Heeey, Valve finally got back to me on the "You used an US address once so now you can't fucking sell anything anymore on the market".

They want some proof that I am, indeed, a Brazilian, like ID Cards or Driver's License.

At least we're getting somewhere.

Yeah, also got an email back, still have 25 listings to the limit and not going to use them all anytime soon.

Turfster

You know what?
Blades of Time is actually not a bad game at all, to the surprise of probably everyone (all 5 of you) that played the first one.
(Also the English script and the Japanese script are lulz nothing alike)

derExperte

Yeah, also got an email back, still have 25 listings to the limit and not going to use them all anytime soon.

I wonder what "a written explanation to substantiate foreign status" entails. What exactly do they want to hear? Is there some standard text that fullfills all legal requirements? And by written do they mean handwritten and scanned or just typed? Not very clear.

raffles are fun too
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

The 39 Steps -- MB-88A1E30533076309 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe
Depths of Peril -- MB-AA36AEC790B9E847 - Taken by JBourne
Mini Motor Racing EVO -- MB-699D178C9FCE1B3B - Taken by Cth
The Whispered World -- MB-FB1C0F1A8CF74A30 - Taken by Li Kao

Grief.exe

Haha, I was just having a laugh man. I'm sure any mod is smart enough to understand what you meant.

But then again, maybe ModBot is too smart. I think we should be careful when he's around, I don't trust him at all.

ModBot, if you're reading this I'm not being serious. Please don't kill me!

I don't take chances anymore Rionaa ;)

Eanan

Is super sanctum TD any good?

Its in the new groupees indie bundle and its the only game that interests me, as I liked sanctum 2.

I'm 99% positive that none of these codes have been used, but please don't hurt me if you get a used one.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bit Trip Runner -- MB-5D558B866E90C021 - Taken by toddhunter
Renegade Ops -- MB-0B3500DB6B22132E - Taken by Miker
Renegade Ops Reinforcement Pack -- MB-36434922C3BB8C75 - Taken by fernandes
Renegade Ops Coldstrike Campaign -- MB-9E8D6850927ECFFA - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Metro 2033 -- MB-0B2DF2B05A0C53CF - Taken by C00kie M0nster
Jet Set Radio -- MB-2A163DBA0546DDC7 - Taken by Giran
Hitman Blood Money -- MB-79EC07332067F4E2 - Taken by Madrugador
Prototype -- MB-AF341E67ACDDF7FD - Taken by Kifimbo
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-44CEF4B0B2269B02 - Taken by Aitor
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing -- MB-E44DADBBF1BD0CCB - Taken by nacimento
Just Cause 2 -- MB-B0C04629CCCC2722 - Taken by Vecks
Sonic Adventure DX -- MB-A53D82DE1F96AEA5 - Taken by Crayons
The Maw -- MB-B800BB1A1DD78EF8 - Taken by wilflare

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for Bit Trip Runner. Not sure why I have never got it before...but now I'll try it out.
So... did you love it? Or is it merely your LTTP GOTY?

OK, I'm exaggerating a little. It's only your new favorite game ever. And you haven't even played Flux yet.

(feel free to disregard the last sentence if you actually did, because then I'll know that is your favorite game ever)

wilflare

Looks like they sent out that request to everyone after months of doing nothing. Got this just now:

FINALLY.

hmm... what if I have an active US debit card... but I'm no longer in the States?
I was there for a semester of Study Exchange... and I'm still using that debit card whenever necessary :/

this is going to be messy

Li Kao

raffles are fun too

Ohmagadohmagadohmagad ! I won The Whispered World !
Thank you Widdly Scuds ! And it's not just a won game for the sake of it, I fell in love with Daedalic with Deponia 1 and have been looking to expand my collection since then. Missed quite a few sales but times are roughs, and looking extremely rougher...
Thanks again !

Guys, do you think 12.49 is a good price for Kentucky Route Zero? I've read some opinions that said 25.00 was a very high price for an incomplete game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom