• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Yeah, Japanese devs should start porting their stuff to Steam.

Yes please.

I do think we are about to see a title wave of Japanese releases. You see all of these new publishers like Namco and Xseed just clamoring to put their titles up.
Namco jumped off the deep end, now they are throwing up even super obscure titles like Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Burst Platinum Redux Enhanced Edition 2: The Night of Ninjas.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
fuckyoufrxn0.jpg

This is the last bloody Lum level of the game, too. JUST LET ME FINISH IT ALREADY.

Edit: 353. Thank god.

JaseC

Wait a minute...Hicks still alive???

The DLC retcons his death at the beginning of Alien 3 by suggesting that the body found was not that of Hicks but instead a cadaver used to cover up the fact the real Hicks had been kidnapped
. Creative stuff. :p

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Turba -- MB-8FAC9EDAF8F4A563 - Taken by liezryou

Ledsen

Played about 8 levels of Trine 2. Honestly I've had enough Trine, even though I've got like 10 more levels to go including the DLC. The first game was fun, the second feels like playing the same game over again with prettier graphics. Honestly the mechanics aren't even much fun to begin with. No thanks, I'll play something new instead. I really don't need a time waster with my backlog.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Played about 8 levels of Trine 2. Honestly I've had enough Trine, even though I've got like 10 more levels to go including the DLC. The first game was fun, the second feels like playing the same game over again with prettier graphics. Honestly the mechanics aren't even much fun to begin with. No thanks, I'll play something new instead. I really don't need a time waster with my backlog.

Were you playing in co-op? Triple wizards is the ideal way to play the game.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Right now is a bad time to buy Dawn of War 2, no?

Well yeah, there is the possibility they will switch to Steamworks. It also might just be lost forever if they don't. I didn't want to risk it so I rolled through it and the expansion in co-op with a friend earlier this summer.

Wait for a sale though.

Retribution is GFWL-less.
I know.

Well yeah, there is the possibility they will switch to Steamworks. It also might just be lost forever if they don't. I didn't want to risk it so I rolled through it and the expansion in co-op with a friend earlier this summer.

Wait for a sale though.
I was afraid I'm gonna miss out a lot on story if I only play Retribution, by the way, why are all the expansions standalone?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete is 9.99 again on Amazon (and 9.00 on Gamersgate), but obviously no Steam keys...

Tony plz... :(

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt

Wait for a sale though.

Who knows if they will with Relic being owned by Sega now, but I hope they move the base game and Chaos Rising off of GFWL. I loved Chaos Rising. It might be my favorite RTS campaign ever.

Turfster

I was afraid I'm gonna miss out a lot on story if I only play Retribution, by the way, why are all the expansions standalone?

Chaos Rising wasn't standalone per se, it needed the original game for multi.
Retribution builds on the previous games, but works as a standalone story imo.

JaseC

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete is 9.99 again on Amazon (and 9.00 on Gamersgate), but obviously no Steam keys...

Tony plz... :(

Supposedly, Tony's contact was waiting on Valve to send through a few-thousand keys for Amazon to use, but then he began ignoring Tony's requests for info, and about 2-3 weeks later the game went on sale on Steam itself.

I'm glad I didn't believe his lies and bought it when it went on sale.

To his credit, Tony was at the time recommending people to snap it up on Steam as he had no ETA on the keys.

Kacho

Well booting up Civ 5 to try out the new expansion was a bad idea. Goodbye weekend and games I was previously playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom