• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition -- MB-04FCD8DCAF806AC8 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

inm8num2

Glad that MotN doesn't require GFWL. Otherwise I would have just used the DRM-free version, but this way I'll play it through Steam.

inm8num2

I doubt the discounts will match holiday sale dailies or flash deals, but maybe they'll do a site-wide discount on most games or something like that.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I know some of you have been enjoying what Adult Swim has been putting on Steam, so I figured I'd drop this here.

http://games.adultswim.com/pause-ahead-puzzle-online-game.html

I'm not finished with it yet, so I can't say if it would be meaty enough to make "deluxe" edition of for Steam, but I'm enjoying it so far (and that music, rich creamery butter).

Hey, if you pause midway the movement (like a jump or just straight up walking), you'll keep moving and the entire stage will be frozen.

Nice way to cheese my way through everything.. :D

Edit: Or maybe that's a gameplay mechanic and I found it out before I was supposed to? :D

Khronico

Tomorrow morning, everyone logs onto steam all over the world. Instead of the familiar storefront, the entire page is black.

"...Welcome back... It's been a long time, hasn't it... Mr. Freeman."

Now Available: Half Life 3

Sajjaja

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Those can't all be in the bundle.
That's like...
batman, isaac(?), don't starve, prototype, final fantasy 7, duke nukem, rayman, monkey island, plants vs zombies, magicka, tomb raider, bastion, bioshock, toki tori, machinarium, isaac again(?), prototype again, borderlands, tf2, duke nukem...

There's 14 gifs and 14 pngs for each character, 28 characters total.

http://www.blinkbundle.com/i/chars/1.png and http://www.blinkbundle.com/i/chars/1.gif

change 1 to anything between 1 and 14 and you'll get it.

It's imposible for all those games to be in a bundle.

Echoplx

Some spare keys from recent bundles.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-5ABB1C0EB2A9D75A - Taken by MNC. 2 entrants total.
Saira -- MB-F3600B1F497C50F2 - Taken by StWilson85. 3 entrants total.
FTL -- MB-BD6A65D8FC9D1E7F - Taken by Gez. 1 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-5B8E554DD0A51CF7 - Taken by Cloudius12. 2 entrants total.
Trine 2 -- MB-35E5296E4899FD90 - Taken by Dice. 1 entrants total.

t1378965846z1.png

Knurek

SNKP: Our experience working with Valve/Steam on this project was an incredibly positive one, and we hope we can work with them more in the future. As you say, SNK Playmore has an amazing library of games!

Metal Slug games on Steam would be godlike.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Looks like SNK Playmore is thrilled with Steam

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/1...ir-eye-on-the-pc-market-for-quite-some-time/?

SNKP: Our experience working with Valve/Steam on this project was an incredibly positive one, and we hope we can work with them more in the future. As you say, SNK Playmore has an amazing library of games!

Give me the PSN versions of Metal Slug you crazy bastards preferably with better netcode. Those NeoGeo Station ports were top notch though I'd love them on PC.

Enjoy
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg

Mark Of The Ninja -- MB-AF44C8B9F0A773B9 - Taken by CrunchyFrog
FTL -- MB-627A62A1D56ECE50 - Taken by Xanathus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom