• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so

is there a way to completely disable big picture mode

i'm playing sleeping dogs and it keeps starting bpm and disrupting my game

Salsa

Dishonored's new DLC is still mad pretty if anyone was wondering

ib0gc5pXWSjGxM.png

ixeCrn2jpz9oj.png

i9nTzMZfpnTcj.png

iWyfgiBlaAepV.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lol , it took years for Tales of Xillia localization alone and you're asking for PC ports .
The ellipsis was supposed to indicate it's a pipe dream, but who knows, maybe one day Bamco will go on a Sega-style craze of older ports. Weirder things have happened. :p

Dolor

More free games. Steam codes:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise -- MB-B0340A5396EAE32B - Taken by LiquidMetal14
Mirror's Edge -- MB-57FF812AC15E6590 - Taken by Berlok

I don't get it, why left-handed people? FYI, I'm left-handed myself.

#teamlefty represent!

I hated that Twilight Princess made Link a righty; it was one of the reasons that I stopped playing it.

Question:
I bought the Humble Bundle but Dead Space and Burnout Paradise codes won't activate on Steam due to my region (Japan). I can just use Spotflux to activate the codes, right?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Just accidentally clicked on big picture mode for the first time. Scared the shit out of me. I had no idea what I'd done.
There was a bug one time where it activated by itself. I left home for groceries and when I came back there was a loud, eerie humming sound coming from the second floor. Eyes were wide open until I realized what happened.

Dolor

I have no plans to install Origin again so here are some Origin codes...

Dead Space - 8KE6-79SC-AQ4X-HRYY-ZBA4
Burnout - CPTK-ZUUF-VY98-8BYW-XQKP
Crysis 2 - 766N-MKW3-6YMC-3QYY-3N5R
Dead Space 3 - FN3K-MNHC-EJB7-9CRR-RQMW
Medal of Honor - 3CHR-ZQ89-XJC4-H2BS-GVU3
MIrror's Edge - FQEN-ZME5-HGTW-4KND-KB24

Enjoy!

Mirrors Edge courtesy of Humble Bundle. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Mirrors Edge -- MB-AB2EAE2119AF8724 - Taken by Deputy Dangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom