• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

I want to buy a background that's nearing $3, but I just know I'm going to regret it. Why must these backgrounds cost as much as games? :(
I'm sure there's much nicer backgrounds you could pick up for 3 cents instead. Which one are you looking at?

Gvaz

Banned
I'm playing Darksiders 1 while Dead Space 3 downloads, and I realized why I fucking hate this game when I'm not simply God of War killing shit. it's the platforming and unlocking doors via bombs and akljdsklfjasdf

IM ONE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FART AT THE DOOR AND HAVE IT OPEN

WHY

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Run free and feel nauseous or be closed in and feel nauseous.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-85F93FA3CF7E2E4E - Taken by trailmix16
Dead Space -- MB-5796B2BBF2DF773E - Taken by kutthoat5150

I'm playing Darksiders 1 while Dead Space 3 downloads, and I realized why I fucking hate this game when I'm not simply God of War killing shit. it's the platforming and unlocking doors via bombs and akljdsklfjasdf

IM ONE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FART AT THE DOOR AND HAVE IT OPEN

WHY

Because video games.

You won't like Darksiders 2 if you don't like Darksiders.

From other post:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Medal of Honor: Airborne

All of them will be Steam + Origin

Yeah, my post in the humble thread details the update dates of the EA Steam database entries. Those four seem like the most likely candidates for bonus games, since they were updated the same day as almost all of the other bundle games.

The only one that stands out as odd to me is C&CRA3 - Uprising. I know its a standalone expansion pack, but you would think that they would give away the base game too/instead.

Dingotech

It's Monaco worth buying? I tend to like stealth games, and it's only 5 euros, but I need some reasonable people to enable my game buying addiction.

It's fun in co-op with some friends.

You get to pick classes and use their skills together to hack/break into places and steal gold.

It can get really frantic at times.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Enjoy!
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-75EE95A7CA556E58 - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-4E1D55C550B4E218 - Taken by kutthoat5150
Mirror's Edge (Steam) -- MB-01D990385CB7D6D3 - Taken by Alessandro

Turfster

This one. Luckily I nabbed it for 1.70 just now.
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/214610-Vivian Bergman and Elise Faircloth

At 1.70 I don't regret it as much.

... Okay, I'm happy if you're happy. ;)

(I'm sorry, I find it... plain and rather lazy of capcpcpcom. Just not my taste I guess.
For reference, I use http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/35720-Caverns and http://www.steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/203160-Crossroads (Profile Background) )

Everyone probably has Dead Space on steam or through Modbot now so here's one for the lurkers:

IAVKB-N7CKX-43CND*

* I cannot be held responsible if the code turns out to be Bad Rats.

Who wants to play video games?
U1uP64O.gif

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Faerie Solitaire -- MB-5A0F9D90935053D1 - Taken by georaldc

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Before I go to bed, just a reminder that there is still a Crysis 2 Maximum Origin key available through my Modbot giveaway HERE.

If I link it twice, it doesn't update the games taken so only the original post I have is accurate.

FauX

I would like to give away 3 keys (ORIGIN):

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

I'm old fashion, I don't like ModBot, so I will give the keys to 3 people who PM me. I will check the date arrival.

Be advised: I'm posting this before get to sleep. You will have to wait a bit to get your prize (8 hrs. exactly lol). Remember patience is a virtue.

Good Luck!

thanks dice and monsterfracas for dead space, I didn't think I would win both of them. I only wanted one so if somebody else wanted the other copy PM me and ill send it to you.

Salsa

something weird is going on there. if you're running a game aka the steam window is not active pressing the guide button should not bring BPM

how could it be just popping up mid-game out of the blue? check what you're running in the background or whatever cause that's just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom