• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam HD Encounter Numero Uno -- MB-27E2C939AD76DD22 - Taken by PandaPedinte
Serious Sam HD Encounter Numero Dos -- MB-C8FD8D71D6192688 - Taken by Copons

Yo no hablo ingles.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
It looks fucking good.

The minute-to-minute feel of the gameplay just looks right. You have magic abilities, katana abilities, and a myriad of awesome weapons to choose from. And the melee combat just looks amazing.
Mild RPG mechanics in upgrading yourself, your weapons, and your katana.

Flying Wild Hog took everything they learned from crafting Hard Reset and turned it up to 11.

The only downside, is the price. I have a hard time justifying $33 for a single-player experience I know I will just play once. I generally play through a game and don't come back to it for several years, even if I enjoyed it immensely. I just take that experience and compartmentalize it, and do not return for a significant period of time.

That's what I wanted to hear.

I was actually a little worried because I remember reading of gaf that the price was crazy for that game, I thought it was because the game was bad, but if it's just because it's single player only it's a different story.

Also I'd like to buy the new bundle for the Serious Sam games, but everytime I try the demo of the First Encounter, after 5-10 minutes Sam starts walking backwards and the only way to fix it is to restart the game. :lol
Anyone knows a solution to the problem?

chronomac

Sam time

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-4CED5D3E617ACFEB - Taken by Purkake4
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-FB40783D6708037D - Taken by KenOD

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Kind of irritating because I already have the Serious Sam games from another bundle. Hmm. To buy or not to buy...

WAIT, just remembered I bought SS2 during the summer. WELP.

Nabs

Don't forget to watch the videos on the Humble page. They put way too much time into this.

edit: Ok, these are old. Still...

Copons

Don't forget to watch the videos on the Humble page. They put way too much time into this.

I think I've only watched the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight one because I can't resist that beautiful bearded face of Tim Schafer.

Are they any good? Are they funny or what?

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Serious Sam HD 1 -- MB-D0137C923B4E75C1 - Taken by GaussTek
Serious Sam HD 2 -- MB-9B3596F4AC15BACD - Taken by 2n2

Lets try this.

Grief.exe

That's what I wanted to hear.

I was actually a little worried because I remember reading of gaf that the price was crazy for that game, I thought it was because the game was bad, but if it's just because it's single player only it's a different story.

The consensus seems to be that the game looks amazing. I haven't heard a bad opinion from anyone, outside of the price.

Paging Duke.

Sini

Here we go again:
I took both First and Second Encounter for my friend so we could play coop. Thanks!

To not seem a huge jerk for taking games for my friend I'll give away my Origin bundle leftovers.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-229F448860356405 - Taken by Leviathin25
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising -- MB-D22FE732D62F3C65 - Taken by xBlain
Mirror's Edge -- MB-F335693B52282BE8
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-E75F5A009B7AF0E8 - Taken by zerokoolpsx
Medal of Honor -- MB-56F952D4879AB0AD
Mirror's Edge #2 -- MB-A1FD23E5B8E094AE - Taken by kadab
Medal of Honor #2 -- MB-B5D8DF219E110BDE - Taken by Spawn

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

dead space -- MB-D595FA38BCE0A370 - Taken by kadab

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

The Tiny Bang Story -- MB-19D164BBC4C00C24 - Taken by The Super Bob
Velvet Assassin -- MB-BE16E7316E724C08 - Taken by Eanan
Lunar Flight -- MB-0FAB0B17B68289AB - Taken by Kifimbo

Steam's birthday? Time to party like a rockstar.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

The Tiny Bang Story -- MB-81BB8CA037B0F74F - Taken by kevin1025
Lunar Flight -- MB-C8F5493F1736D824 - Taken by Eanan

Is diz reallife?

enjoy!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-A29CBC4EB4179683 - Taken by kadab
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-4C578DC45DC31D56 - Taken by KenOD

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hm, Hard Reset Extended Edition. I think my original Hard Reset got updated (or I bought the DLC?) because it's showing me as owned on the Steam Store.

I already have System Shock 2 as well... This is a 1 dollar bundle for me, thankfully!

Also, that other bundle has games i want too.. goddammit bundles!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks to the great Humble Weekly, I now know I won't be using this coupon:

MiSoznS.png

Grief.exe

Hm, Hard Reset Extended Edition. I think my original Hard Reset got updated (or I bought the DLC?) because it's showing me as owned on the Steam Store.

I already have System Shock 2 as well... This is a 1 dollar bundle for me, thankfully!

Also, that other bundle has games i want too.. goddammit bundles!

All copies of Hard Reset got updated to the Extended Edition.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual

The extended edition it's just the standard version with the free DLC included.
Basically every version it's extended.

Edit: Beaten. :lol

If anyone grabbed one of the Gearbox Community Day Pax codes from Gvaz (there were quite a few codes) a couple of days ago I just got an email from them about it. It's basically the $19.99 package they are selling for Twitch on Saturday. This is the email:

Thanks again for coming out to see Gearbox Software at PAX!

Below, you'll find the link for your Community Day 2013 Digital Bonus Pack, which includes:

- Exclusive access to the Community Day 2013 HD Stream on twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware
- Borderlands 2 SHiFT codes to unlock special in-game Community Day 2013 heads and skins!
- Future access to a closed beta for an unannounced Gearbox Software title!*
- Free game download of Homeworld HD and Homeworld Classic (when available) – a $14.99 value!**

Thanks Gvaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom