• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam TSE HD #2 -- MB-4C7B53E6BF6548D1 - Taken by Tellaerin
Serious Sam TFE HD #2 -- MB-EBDA0C9E1F48E1C8 - Taken by TronLight
Serious Sam TFE HD -- MB-5794FB38C1EC4E06 - Taken by chiym1992
Shadow Warrior Plus DOOK -- MB-B6B074C9129248F9 - Taken by angular graphics
Serious Sam TSE HD -- MB-53A236425ABB237B - Taken by LiquidSolid
default.jpg

Bah! I get to half way through sector 4 in FTL and then a certain young gentleman decides to jump up on my desk leading to player distraction and game over :/.

*sigh*

Fires up FTL after a short break to try again!

ModBot said:

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-2B73B2E2023C7E88 - Taken by Tecl0n
origin game 1 -- MB-14AACA9D1942BCCB
origin game 3 -- MB-4FAB29B4630D734D - Taken by Berlok
origin game 2 -- MB-EDD7E8E0FDF492FA - Taken by chiym1992
origin game 5 -- MB-BF9821D7ECCDC5EC - Taken by FauX
origin game 4 -- MB-149945BC415B4713 - Taken by Spazo
FTL -- MB-4719A0DAEB0DEE28 - Taken by kennah

Thanks to everyone for the games i have claimed. Giving back a little!

Grief.exe

Advice I give to new FTL players, always visit every sector you can before being forced to move on.
Gives you more loot and a higher chance of acquiring new items or crew members.

Teleport is also required for the final boss.

Advice I give to new FTL players, always visit every sector you can before being forced to move on.

Good to know since I have yet to actually battle with the final boss.

Saty

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-3F0C8CA484CFFB4B - Taken by kennah
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-BE0F88749434A672 - Taken by AsylumX
Good luck.

Thanks :). I've been doing the first suggestion anyway and I'm grateful to know the second tip. I assumed I would need it at some point but I've been holding off going to that option as I don't want to give myself even more to think about yet as I'm still trying to get my head around it all.

sapsari

Teleport makes final boss easier but it is not a must.

Apdiddy

This is different than the previous giveaway:

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-F9CFEB40F3C3F17F - Taken by Spawn
FTL -- MB-5BE32A14EC6B531D - Taken by xBlain

Grief.exe

What is Turtle Rock working on?

A unknown app has been popping up with their name attached to it. Seen some significant updates this past week alone.

Tak3n

Banned
What on earth have those lot over at Activision been smoking?

They just don't understand steam sales do they....

25%, jeez

Tak3n

Banned
I am stupidly downloading the Black Ops 2 for the free weekend, why do I fear I am about to be shot, spat at and generally insulted by 12 year olds, with the aim of a laser robot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom