• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

I am stupidly downloading the Black Ops 2 for the free weekend, why do I fear I am about to be shot, spat at and generally insulted by 12 year olds, with the aim of a laser robot :(

You're going to be playing with other free weekenders, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Whools

Finally started Don't Starve. This is the kind of game i will loose hours to. Not minecraft level timesink, but it is really great.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So, what's the difference between Shadow Warrior Classic and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux?

Shadow Warrior Classic is just the raw game running through DOSBox.

Redux is a source port running natively in windows with widescreen support, better mouse controls, some graphics options and eventually online play.

Grief.exe

You're going to be playing with other free weekenders, so I wouldn't worry too much.

My friend who only plays Battlefield 3 still jokes about the influx of Humble Bundle players from the Origin bundle.
He says its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Finally started Don't Starve. This is the kind of game i will loose hours to. Not minecraft level timesink, but it is really great.

I already lost hours and hours to Don't Starve. Great game with some depth.

Don't look anything up online, its best to experience it yourself.

My advice: Craft a warming stone for winter.

Redux is a source port running natively in windows with widescreen support, better mouse controls, some graphics options and eventually online play.

Sounds awesome.

default.jpg

Cheers.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains

Guess I'll be buying it. I have everything but Duke and Shadow Warrior, but was going pass since I have the free version of Shadow Warrior and have played Duke 3D to death on multiple consoles.

Not sure about the Second Code, I think I owned it already but not sure what Steam said :/

Oh well, someone is free to try

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-EAE719DA69B9A03F - Taken by Jables Swan
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-4BE8501A5C74DB4D - Taken by Pakkidis

tumblr_m33klt16TH1qaz6doo1_500.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

FTL -- MB-4709ADFC92E942B4 - Taken by PhaZZe

Grief.exe

Cool Dark Souls pic analyzing the DLC with the Darkroot Garden.

No other place for me to really post this, just thought I would share with the Steam thread

tumblr_mgkwx3PMB01reegn2o1_1280.png

Whools

I already lost hours and hours to Don't Starve. Great game with some depth.

Don't look anything up online, its best to experience it yourself.

My advice: Craft a warming stone for winter.

I'm trying to do just that, although i did watch a short let's play of it last december i think it was. It has certainly changed a lot.
I did also quickly check that rocks still drop gold, cause i've broken tons of them and still no gold.
Your advice is well heeded.

Givin' away some extras

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Depths of Peril -- MB-E12C530B75E8F490 - Taken by ramoisdead
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-EB2B0CC13EBB17BC - Taken by Spawn
FEZ -- MB-8E8209F39193BB30 - Taken by nightstorm
FTL -- MB-49586016110BE762 - Taken by inm8num2

drizzle

Axel Hertz
My friend who only plays Battlefield 3 still jokes about the influx of Humble Bundle players from the Origin bundle.
He says its like shooting fish in a barrel. .

It kinda is. I killed like 10 people in a single life by foot the other day. That shit wouldn't ever happen before the humble bundle.

I don't think it's a bad thing. We got like 3 new friends-of-friends joining out regular group (we have a group of people that always play Battlefield 3 together).

only shitty thing is that, when that people show up, we have to play on non-premium servers (less maps) that are always filled to the brink.

I am missing one game from library, seems to be Order of War: Challenge. Servers have been shut down so it’s ok to remove game from Steam but still a shitty move to delete game from my library.

They do that now???

I have a lot of Games that were removed from Steam like Nexuiz, but they still show up in my library.

AHA-Lambda

Anybody got any advice for Herodotus in Rogue Legacy? I am sick of this boss, attempted this all day, got very close but obviously not enough. About to throw my controller throw a damn window.

I'd ask in the community thread but it's dead =/

Mikaju

They do that now???

I have a lot of Games that were removed from Steam like Nexuiz, but they still show up in my library.

I think this is the first time, I too have things like Outrun but this is the first time they deleled the game from library as well. Kind of troubling,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom