• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

*Italian brofist*
im also italian...we are a lot over here!

image.php

I wrote a short review for Electronic Super Joy, if anybody cares:

http://www.gamerdad.com/blog/2013/09/12/reader-review-electronic-super-joy-pc/

Overall I found the game to be enjoyable although it doesn’t really set itself apart too much from its peers outside of the dance club motif and it could be worth noting that similar games tend to offer far more levels. The challenge is decent without being overbearing, although there are a few places with require unforgiving “pixel perfect” jumps which can be frustrating.
^ Actually, if that's bad juju to link my own review, let me know and I'll delete the post.

Jawmuncher

So I've been trying out Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse from the Groupees Bundle.
Gotta say it isn't hald bad. It isn't anything special or mind blowing, but everything here works. Only tried solo so far but am about to jump into a MP game. I'd say regardless you can definitely get enough enjoyment out of it for the current asking price of a dollar.

EDIT: Just realized Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse is the entire original game as well. Guess they did a name change with the expansion type thing.

Derrick01

Banned
For anyone who has played Shogun 2 TW . should i play vanille first or start with the darthmod?

Play the normal game first but find a way to mod out that realm divide thing. As you get stronger everyone will join forces against you just because you're powerful, even your allies.

Damn...

I was scammed for the first time at TF2-trades. I wanted to get a cheap game for a friend of mine, then got added and i even checked his profile. It was almost the same as the one who he was "playing" as. He even had the same profile background and same achievements (guess through SAM) unlocked. Just after I checked he had different Games...
I gave him the CD-key after checking, then he deleted me and logged off. Then he made his whole profile private.

I mean, its just 30$ and no biggie for me, but still sucks. I would rather gift someone SR4 instead on NeoGAF than knowing that some scamming asshole has it.

The_Monk

Sorry to hear that fellow GAFfer Chairmanchuck, it's just a shame how some people act and get greedy over a game to pull something like that. :/

Sorry to hear that.
Every time I hesitate and wonder if I might risk it after all, I see a story like this and think better of it.

I already did this some times and I always had good experiences. And normally the scammers just use a private profile. It seems though now they just buy a profile background for 3 cents, some cards to get to level 10 or so to get the achievement-badge if they have it and use SAM to show the achievments.
Sure, it was my own fault, that I didnt check clearly.

I didnt even wanna do it for myself. I wanted a friend to get it cheap.

Sorry to hear that fellow GAFfer Chairmanchuck, it's just a shame how some people act and get greedy over a game to pull something like that. :/

Yeah. Its just a 30$ Game. And I wanted to do my friend a favor. Now I am the one, who lost money :(

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Beautiful Vancouver B.C. here, my current port of call.

North County San Diego GAF is represented

Wow, so brown and tinted. That must be where all those FPS take place that I've so foolishly decried for their "realism".

Kidding, I love San Diego, I visit once a year and enjoy it every time.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Oregon Coast GAF here:

ast_ban.jpg

Copons

I'm going to reaffirm it, but RomaGAF represent and hopefully after the following image, everyone will understand and stop the off topic and go back talking about, say, Rome TW2. :D

IMG_2160.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom