• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
HungaryGAF represent

Budapest_Stadtansicht_572x333.jpg

Tellaerin

Northern NJ-GAF in the house. (Is that even a thing?)

3283966803_d87b7b4f7a_z.jpg

So, about games... It's sad. I have a bunch of stuff I want to play. So last night, I sit down, look at my options... and end up screwing around in Oblivion for a couple of hours instead. I can't say I haven't gotten my money's worth - Steam says I've logged 178 hours so far. o_O

*sorry; that was supposed to be an edit :/*

Northern NJ-GAF in the house. (Is that even a thing?)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3386/3283966803_d87b7b4f7a_z.jpg[img]

So, about games... It's sad. I have a bunch of stuff I want to play. So last night, I sit down, look at my options... and end up screwing around in Oblivion for a couple of hours instead. I can't say I haven't gotten my money's worth - Steam says I've logged 178 hours so far. O_o[/QUOTE]

That happens to me sometimes, don't worry about it :). I had that for a day or two and was at a loss of what to get stuck into but now FTL has me by the balls and seems thoroughly disinclined to let go. Sometimes it's good to take a breather and play something you're totally comfortable with; it's relaxing.

Diedac

one more giveaway

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Warlock -- MB-5C2A22316C0F5443 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Dungeonland -- MB-6649D8D6AF78C236 - Taken by Deques
The Showdown Effect -- MB-BFAAD265A144F1A6 - Taken by fokkusu

Crayons

Banned
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

HUNTSMAN: THE ORPHANAGE -- MB-B77157F675F8052A - Taken by kami_sama
HUNTSMAN: THE ORPHANAGE #2 -- MB-9BB3C13D1F8131E0 - Taken by Razorskin
This is a new game on Steam.

Leks

Steam Announcements & Updates 2013 VI - Tell where you're living before talking gaming
FranceGAF here!

On topic, I updated my Metro skin to 3.0, the lighting difference between installed and uninstalled games is a very good idea, love it.

Free bro
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-C8AE366DF68D3DB5 - Taken by schwupp
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-792C6E9474F2507F - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

Nakayumi

The HagueGAF here!

netherlands-the-hague.jpg

Got a few games to give away.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-FD60695CBC6DD80A - Taken by chiym1992
The Showdown Effect -- MB-420B2B124E2FDA8C - Taken by Spawn
Dead Space -- MB-5A1543D3F2D7ED76

Finally, could anyone invite me to the GAF group on Steam please? Here's my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nakayumi/. Feel free to add me, as my friend list is quite short at the moment, thanks!

Good luck
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dear Esther Steam Key -- MB-8D66D64D3454ACD6 - Taken by Pakkidis
Painkiller Overdose Steam Key -- MB-11D82EE065ABF132 - Taken by Tellaerin
Blood Bowl Steam Key -- MB-D99D4BB2BB8A8173 - Taken by MajorMelchett

fokkusu

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-964A06B87DA5C782 - Taken by JDHarbs

header_292x136.jpg

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-9FD9437B980CC33E - Taken by georaldc

JDHarbs

Oh and...

KC-GAF represent
4647063-Union_Station_and_the_skyline_of_Kansas_City_Kansas_City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom