• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The HagueGAF here!

netherlands-the-hague.jpg

Got a few games to give away.

Finally, could anyone invite me to the GAF group on Steam please? Here's my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nakayumi/. Feel free to add me, as my friend list is quite short at the moment, thanks!
Thanks for Mirror's Edge!

Diedac

The last batch for today

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

The Binding of Isaac -- MB-ECE705BFB250BC61 - Taken by Mugatu
Mirror's Edge -- MB-828F26138687C413 - Taken by Anteater
Sol Survivor -- MB-852C0CA8BD6F5E9C - Taken by wetflame
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-AB4086278D9FC269 - Taken by KenOD
Cave Story Plus -- MB-56836D03E584BE69 - Taken by Tesseract
Cargo Commander -- MB-C2B63ABF85249351 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan

fantomena

Meh. Everything I wan from this Activision sale needs to be lover before I buy it. 24,99€ for Deadpool? Nope. 25% off MW2, CoD War Chest, Gun and Vampires? Nope.

Acti, you suck.

The_Monk

Meh. Everything I wan from this Activision sale needs to be lover before I uy it. 24,99€ for Deadpool? Nope. 25% off MW2, CoD War Chest, Gun and Vampires? Nope.

Acti, you suck.

I wonder if we will get a super cheap COD 4 sale, ever. I just wanted to do a couple of online matches for the good old nostalgia, nothing else. And perhaps that Sniper mission, again. This, however is not reason enough for me to spend money in this game, considering my Backlog.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Meh. Everything I wan from this Activision sale needs to be lover before I uy it. 24,99€ for Deadpool? Nope. 25% off MW2, CoD War Chest, Gun and Vampires? Nope.

Acti, you suck.

Gun was half off over at Amazon during its recent End of Summer Sale. You snooze, you lose. :p

I wonder if we will get a super cheap COD 4 sale, ever. I just wanted to do a couple of online matches for the good old nostalgia, nothing else. And perhaps that Sniper mission, again. This, however is not reason enough for me to spend money in this game, considering my Backlog.

That Chernobyl mission is epic :D

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Hello from ArgenGAF.

6NHERq9.jpg

Chalten - Arg, I'ven there and by "there" I mean that exact same spot.

Grief.exe

It will be again. ;) Im still waiting for a GOOD deal on MW2 though. I have it on Xbox, but I want it on PC too.

I was going to say check out CAG, I see Call of Duty sales all the time in retail.

Then I remembered that is really only viable for Americans the majority of the time.

I have seen it on Amazon a couple times for $10, activates on Steam. Use an American address.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It will be again. ;) Im still waiting for a GOOD deal on MW2 though. I have it on Xbox, but I want it on PC too.

It'll probably be half off during the Autumn/Winter Sale. $10 for a modern CoD title is, outside of the rare exception, the best you can hope for.

Facism

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Trine 2: The Complete Story -- MB-9951757A68679C5A
Eets Munchies -- MB-3AD12FE8C758F1C9
Brutal Legend -- MB-D92B4A6AACB0E8BE

fantomena

It'll probably be half off during the Autumn/Winter Sale. $10 for a modern CoD title is, outside of the rare exception, the best you can hope for.

I know. I need the CoD War Chest pack and MW2 to complete my CoD collection on PC. War Chest has a respectable price last time it was on digital sale on Amazon.com, but I forgot to buy it.

Btw, has there been any better deals on Vampire and Cabelas on other shops (Steam reedemable deals)?

maneil99

I have this Nvidia Free to play bundle but I don't want someone winning that won't play it. So I'll ask, anyone here play warframe, neverwinter or marvel heroes?

Acccent

Im working on steam OT VI, thread title has already been chosen ;p

Is there a rule or some kind of way to determine who's posting the thread, or can anyone just say they're doing it and then everyone is like 'okay thanks'? Or are you the official steam thread cretaor around here, since you also made the trade thread among others? :D

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
''Beautiful weather'' ?

If you like pouring rain, then sure. Because its raining cats and dogs over here
Can't get better than that. Rain + a good prog rock album = pure goodness

I hate my PC. Cleaned it less than 2 weeks ago, and it still has massive slowdowns whenever I play something relatively demanding. And by massive, I mean the game starts running at 0.7 FPS for about a minute or two (I'm being totally serious), then runs fine for 5 minutes and then it all happens again, rinse, repeat.

I thought it was because of dust on the CPU cooler and heat sink (which was the case in the past, several times), but now I don't know anymore. The new consoles can't come out enough, so I can buy a rig that can hold up.

maneil99

Can't get better than that. Rain + a good prog rock album = pure goodness

I hate my PC. Cleaned it less than 2 weeks ago, and it still has massive slowdowns whenever I play something relatively demanding. And by massive, I mean the game starts running at 0.7 FPS for about a minute or two (I'm being totally serious), then runs fine for 5 minutes and then it all happens again, rinse, repeat.

I thought it was because of dust on the CPU cooler and heat sink (which was the case in the past, several times), but now I don't know anymore. The new consoles can't come out enough, so I can buy a rig that can hold up.
Use HWinfo to monitor temps and see whats getting hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom