• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesia Machine for Pigs pre-order is up, probably late news, but that's awesome!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239200/

header_292x136.jpg

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
i joined the master race and i need steam friends. add me please

DreamVsPS2

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Still considering if I should go BTA with the weekly bundle, I usually avoid horror games (I tend to dream about whatever I'm playing and I wake up too easily, so it's a bad combination) but I'm curious about Amnesia.

Grief.exe

Lets all collectively cringe as we remember the nightmare that is the Betrayer footage. And Remember that we can always come to GAF for some competent discussion.

wPUTroq.png

ibu2nDSCfYfBtm.png

BruteUA

Lets all collectively cringe as we remember the nightmare that is the Betrayer footage. And Remember that we can always come to GAF for some competent discussion.

wPUTroq.png

ibu2nDSCfYfBtm.png

So what this guy is saying basically, is that there hasn't been any Finnish localization done yet?

Turfster

Still considering if I should go BTA with the weekly bundle, I usually avoid horror games (I tend to dream about whatever I'm playing and I wake up too easily, so it's a bad combination) but I'm curious about Amnesia.

I almost gave myself a heart attack when someone gifted it to me a few years ago.
That's when I stopped playing for good.

qazqaNii

I am addicted to these humble bundles after this origin crap, bought the weekly and the origin one, also someone posted a link on a different site yesterday that I am trying to find.

FeelSoGood.gif

liezryou

I am addicted to these humble bundles after this origin crap, bought the weekly and the origin one, also someone posted a link on a different site yesterday that I am trying to find.

FeelSoGood.gif

You missed out in some crazy good bundles over the past couple of years.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jq6Sfia.jpg

should i?

Pretty good price, but keep in mind it's probably 1,000 hours worth of gaming in this bundle. If you totally love Total War, I'd say go for it.

Also, Enhanced Steam tells you that it's the lowest price this package has ever been offered, so it's a pretty safe bet.

Eanan

Anyone tried this in Hotline Miami?

Hotline Miami also has a GetGames exclusive level, Exposed.
You can also get it by creating a empty file named "exposed.lvl" into the game directory.
source
Another source offers a download of exposed.lvl, and says you can only access it once you beat the game. The fie has some random stuff in it, but I still haven't beaten the game so I can't comment on if it works or not (either the download or the blank file).

Is it worth the effort?

chugen

Pretty good price, but keep in mind it's probably 1,000 hours worth of gaming in this bundle. If you totally love Total War, I'd say go for it.

Also, Enhanced Steam tells you that it's the lowest price this package has ever been offered, so it's a pretty safe bet.

thanks. i don't even know those game. is there one better for a noob?

and yes i saw that with enhanced, its neat =)

73V3N

Banned
My Battlefield 3 download has gone back to 86% like 4 times (after being close to finish). I've probably downloaded like 30GB already.

Now I see why most people hate Origin.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
thanks. i don't even know those game. is there one better for a noob?

and yes i saw that with enhanced, its neat =)

Since the games are so expansive, I'd almost recommend starting with one you think you'll enjoy. Most people consider this one to be the best in the series to date. You can pick it up cheap now and if you like it can pick the collection up later (and a future collection is also bound to include Rome 2 which is unreleased)

Is it worth the effort?

It's not great; if it's the level I believe you're referring to it's basically just a level based on the show floor at Rezzed [Eurogamers PC focused event]. Lots of very wide open areas that don't particularly suit the games mechanics in my opinion.

Since the games are so expansive, I'd almost recommend starting with one you think you'll enjoy. Most people consider this one to be the best in the series to date. You can pick it up cheap now and if you like it can pick the collection up later (and a future collection is also bound to include Rome 2 which is unreleased)

Be warned though that the download for Shogun 2 is pretty massive. Awesome game though, I'd start with which ever period interests you the most and go from there.

Benedict

A bit O.T but what are the possibilities with Oculus Rift and emulation?
Is it possible, for instance, to make Windwaker on Dolphin OR-compatible or to difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom