• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Hot, would love to see the rest

4MQmHIe.png

Nabs

It'll probably never happen, but I'd love for Dark Souls to remove GFWL.

It's the only reason I haven't played it yet. I made an exception for Arkham City but that's only because AA was one of my top 5 favorite games this gen.

I have over 60 hours in Dark Souls now, and GFWL hasn't been an issue. You won't have to worry about save issues with DSfix, and there's also a network mod that improves connections. It's definitely worth giving a spin if you're interested.

Dark Souls is GoTF material. Don't let Microsoft get in the way of that experience.

Mordeccai

and now that modbot is fixed....

Have at you!

I have been wanting Aquaria for a year now. Missed it earlier in the summer because I won a key for it that had already been redeemed.

Needless to say, you have single handedly saved my Saturday night Charlequin, gonna boot this bad boy up after a night out and chillax. Many thanks!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Really impressed by all the work you've been putting into this project. I never look at anything inside the client anymore now, lolz.

Thanks! If there is ever anything you'd like to see as part of Enhanced Steam, I'm always open to suggestions. :)

I have a question about pre-loading since SRIV is up now.

Can you choose which directory to pre-load onto? I just tried it and there was no prompt to choose and I don't want to install it on my SSD.

If not I guess I could just use steam mover afterwards.

F.E.A.R. is kinda short, you can beat it in around 3 days.

I played that game so much, it's still ingrained in my muscle memory. I think I could beat it on medium difficulty in 3 to 4 hours. Beat it on Extreme on the Xbox, too, took me about 8 hours.

That was a long time ago, though. I should replay it some time.

Turfster

I have a question about pre-loading since SRIV is up now.

Can you choose which directory to pre-load onto? I just tried it and there was no prompt to choose and I don't want to install it on my SSD.

If not I guess I could just use steam mover afterwards.

It's up? Nuuvem people, have you received your key and does it need activation?

Gvaz

Banned
That feel when you're spending money to go to enforce PAX PRIME and can't afford to buy Saints Row 4 on release

FEELS BAD MAN

Sober

YES. SO MUCH YES! Seriously, best first person combat EVER. Don't even mention anything else. It doesn't even touch this game. I want another.

Pls Arkane, i luv u long tiem. pls.
Yeah I was kinda sad Dishonored didn't have things like power/directional attacks like I was expecting since Dark Messiah did (nor did it have a kick).

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I played that game so much, it's still ingrained in my muscle memory. I think I could beat it on medium difficulty in 3 to 4 hours. Beat it on Extreme on the Xbox, too, took me about 8 hours.

That was a long time ago, though. I should replay it some time.
High five! One of the things I wanna do before I die is playing it on Extreme without using slow-mo. Using it makes the game rather easy.

I never beat it in 3 hours, that's impressive man. I could never do that, I always like taking my time with it and listening to every phone conversation.

lmpaler

I know I'm a little late but does it have to be single player?

If not, Chivalry. I don't think anyone mentioned it

Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

High five! One of the things I wanna do before I die is playing it on Extreme without using slow-mo. Using it makes the game rather easy.

I never beat it in 3 hours, that's impressive man. I could never do that, I always like taking my time with it and listening to every phone conversation.

Not sure I still have it in me, though. Man, I could blaze through that game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So here is an update on my previous post:

Basically I'm adding achievement stats to the "All games" list. It was requested by a lot of achievement hunters who want an "at a glance" view of ALL of their games and which ones they're missing achievements from.

So this does a few things: first it finds all of the games on your list and narrows it down to just those that have achievements. Then of that list, it narrows it further to games you've actually played (since, unless you're cheating, you can't earn achievements for games you haven't played so there isn't any sense looking).

Finally it goes through those items, pulls your achievement stats, and places them on the page. The end result looks like this:

YwVSMNo.png

So here is an update on my previous post:

Basically I'm adding achievement stats to the "All games" list. It was requested by a lot of achievement hunters who want an "at a glance" view of ALL of their games and which ones they're missing achievements from.

So this does a few things: first it finds all of the games on your list and narrows it down to just those that have achievements. Then of that list, it narrows it further to games you've actually played (since, unless you're cheating, you can't earn achievements for games you haven't played so there isn't any sense looking).

Finally it goes through those items, pulls your achievement stats, and places them on the page. The end result looks like this:

YwVSMNo.png

I am pleased by this.

Sajjaja

Yeah I was kinda sad Dishonored didn't have things like power/directional attacks like I was expecting since Dark Messiah did (nor did it have a kick).

Well Dishonored was a stealth game through and through. You weren't meant to power through it, though the option was there.

Dark Messiah was here it is, here are your abilities, be as creative as you want. Was so goooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom