• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

eXceed 2nd is OK, yeah. The color-switching isn't exactly genius and very derivative of Ikaruga, but it plays much better than the awful first game. Everyday is also terrible and not a shmup, so three good ones isn't exactly a wealth of titles to choose from, especially considering how many good ones are already available for PC.

I haven't listed every Steam shmup, there's many more. Noitu Love 2, Ether Vapor, Pixeljunk Shooter, Sine Moria, Velocity Ultra, Gundemonium games.
Sure, I would like to have Cave/Touhou games as well as you. Don't see that happening though. ;_;

Unlocked a whole bunch of Goat Simulator achievements last night. Playfire decided to reward one only.

I think they scan profiles once or twice a day. I'm pretty sure it scans once at around midnight GMT. It's possible your other achievements will show up tonight.

Anteater

#FirstWorldProblems

I did the sleeping dogs achievement, says 50cents on playfire blog, but I only got 25cents ;_;

qn5hJfI.jpg

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
But you can only use Steam wallet for games....
So? I hate these stupid stereotypes! Terrorists don't play video games, winners don't use drugs, Jase only plays Assassin's Creed...

It's stuff like that that prevents progress. Let 'em play games to their hearts' content, I say.

MRORANGE

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday MRORANGE!!!

PS: Happy birthday MRORANGE!

happy birthday, orange sir :eek:

feel old now? wait a few years, trust me :D Happy Birthday, Steambro.

Happy birthday MrOrange. I'm turning 28 towards the end of this year. You're only as young as you feel man.
Sometimes I need an afternoon nap

Happy Birthday Mr O [sweet dreams.

It is funny how many of us are around the same age and how many birthdays we have stacked up pretty close here.

Happy birfday Mr. Orange. Hope you have a great one!

Old? Pffft! Happy Birthday, mate - you are indeed valued SteamGAF royalty, Monsieur d'Orange, and if anyone can indulge in a cute birthday cat pic, it's you. Enjoy your day, good Sir. :)

Happy Birthday Mr Orange!!! :D

Man, you guys got kids quite young... I'm 27 and have no plans for a while, having some nieces/nephews is more than enough :p

Happy birthday man! And thanks for the giveaway, even though I'm not going to participate.

Man...everyone here sure is young.
Guess that's what happens when most of the older steamgaf are banned.

Oh...happy birthday.

Happy birthday Orange!

Happy birthday, sir!

Happy birthday man!

Happy Birthday! Being 25 years old is the best. 26 is where it all comes tumbling down.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/7mkN6gU.gif[/IMG]

Happy b'day, you old orange.

Habby birthday man.

Lateish, but happy birthday MRORANGE! Thanks for the giveaway!

I missed all the birfday posts too, so I hope it's grand MRORANGE. Your Steam threads are inspiring.

[MG]http://i.minus.com/iyyZ8c3yjRrvz.gif[/IMG]

Happy birthday, MRORANGE!

Happy Birthday MRORANGE!

belated happy birthday MRORNAGE!
not gonna say how young you are, that was said enough times already, only will add that it's damn good to be young, enjoy while it lasts (><)

Thanks for all the birthday messages guys, at least I know that half of you are past your prime which makes turning 25 slightly more bearable.

zkylon

zkylewd
guacamelee is actually really good

like not my style of game but i'm having enough fun to recommend it, but will forget about it in a week and never think about it again for sure

You mean the animation or the wasted coffee?

What a waste of good coffee

coffee looks like shit

like literally lol

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Have any of you guys written proper long reviews for games on Steam? It seems most of the Steam reviews are either just jokes or a few bullet points. I feel that the longer and actually useful reviews are not getting the coverage they deserve because of the joke reviews always being voted to the top. People don't really comment on Steam reviews either. There must be some people going through the Steam reviews though, as my GRID 2 review has been rated up slowly over time.
I tried, but I suck at writing. I can never find the words to communicate what I want to say, and I never have anything interesting to say in the first place. Comparing them to Stump's or Stallion's (or Xel's, RIP in peace in pieces), I realize I'm nowhere near them, so there's really no point in doing it. Despite that, I posted a few reviews there, which are bad (not deliberately). I only share them with my Steam friends, just like my screenshots.

zkylon

zkylewd
I tried, but I suck at writing. I can never find the words to communicate what I want to say, and I never have anything interesting to say in the first place. Comparing them to Stump's or Stallion's (or Xel's, RIP in peace in pieces), I realize I'm nowhere near them, so there's really no point in doing it. Despite that, I posted a few reviews there, which are bad (not deliberately). I only share them with my Steam friends, just like my screenshots.

lol don't be so rough on yourself dude

hell

Tizoc

BTW Mr. Orange I was half asleep when I replied before so let me formally wish you happy birthday and may the Gabe bless you with a daily you've been waiting for ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't know man, he could have said that we have one leg in the grave, in comparison being past ones prime sounds mild and gentle. There are still younguns that respect their elders, it seems.

well he's saying my prime's behind me

i didn't even notice i was in my prime back then

i want a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom