• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Delicious! Thanks radMonkey. Flappy, hang glider and the statues achievements can go eff themselves. I don't know how you guys got the patience.

6EE86Hk.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Delicious! Thanks radMonkey. Flappy, hang glider and the statues achievements can go eff themselves. I don't know how you guys got the patience.

The hanglider is realy easy

flappy goat was a bit frustrating, but not that bad. Took me maybe 30-40 attempts ?

the statues was mostly trying to go everywhere on the map, and looking up the remaining couple uns' on a guide for me

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I have been up that crane like 15 times just jumping off and trying to latch on to that hang glider. Tried to do it in slo-mo too. I'm just not sticking.

Just jump on top of it (slow-mo) and lick it afterwards

zkylon

zkylewd
you can kind of pause by clinging onto walls so I think it's just the matter of knowing how, unlike super meat boy where it's more muscle memory

you can do it :p!

lol maybe in another life

just beaten the game

strangely un-funny ending but final boss fight was fun, so it's alright

it's a cool game but not really my thing

Knurek

...or her. :p Gabe's "only" 51 so I'd say he'll remain in the top spot for at least another decade; he's genuinely passionate about Valve's work. And not making Half-Life 3.

So, you could say he's as supported by life as Win XP is by Microsoft?

_hekk05

Banned
Just got an email from playpark. PSO2 beta in SEA started approx 1.5 hrs ago.

I also can't seem to search for games in dota at the moment, so I might give it a go.

Is 5 bucks for spelunky worth it?

kulapik

I'm gonna change my method for doing giveaways for my birthday, I was going to do them daily but that would make the games cheap and with almost no one taking them. I will space them and make them better, in order to end with a bang :)

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm gonna change my method for doing giveaways for my birthday, I was going to do them daily but that would make the games cheap and with almost no one taking them. I will space them and make them better, in order to end with a bang :)

Any giveaway is generous enough, especially as it's your birthday. Hope you have a good one!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GamersGate's Daily finally changed over: it's 75% off Overlord Complete ($4.99).

So, you could say he's as supported by life as Win XP is by Microsoft?

Haha, well, he's been at Valve for more than 13 years now. ;)

Speaking of Saoirse Ronan, she was adorable in The Grand Budapest Hotel, saw it on Tuesday and I loved it, such a great movie.

I'll be seeing that some time within the next week (it finally hit theatres here today). I love Wes' stuff in general so in this case she's the cherry on top.

The Occultist class in Grim Dawn is a lot of fun. You're basically a plague mage with a lot of damage over time, some debuffs and pets. The game looks all kinds of rough but I love the atmosphere and the music, a few of the ambient tunes have a sort of God Speed You Black Emperor vibe. Another thing of minor note is there's day and night cycles to the game, which impacts the range of your vision, as well as weather. Well so far it just rains or doesn't.

Jawmuncher

Just got an email from playpark. PSO2 beta in SEA started approx 1.5 hrs ago.

I also can't seem to search for games in dota at the moment, so I might give it a go.

Is 5 bucks for spelunky worth it?

You should play the demo or the original that is free first.
Have spent numerous hours trying to get spelunky and have come away unimpressed after all the GAF hype.

Arthea

Just finished Year Walk and thought I would give some impressions for those on GAF....

Thanks for impressions Grief, you just pushed it to the top of my will play soon list., Probably I will play this weekend even!

edited: anybody checked Broken Age after yesterday's update? Is it continuation of the story?

Arthea

I see Paranormal got released. This is the Paranormal that have been in bunch of bundles? or is it another?

WAIT, playfire pays you to play games?

This is misleading, they pay you to play what they say you to play and when they say it, not when you play what you want to! (><)
edited: also I like your avatar a lot, it is Sabin, isn't it?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Are The Swapper achievements bugged? I'm sure I just found
a secret room and message (Message from home #5)
, but nothing happened.

Jawmuncher

i'm thinking of trying knock-knock again but damn that game scared the shit outta me
i'm such a girl

I'm really bad with scary games as well.
Still haven't managed to play much of Amnesia and I haven't even gotten to a monster yet. Then I tried Cry for Fear and this jump scare got me so bad I uninstalled it.
Yelled What the Fuck that the whole family came over asking what happened.

Deques

This is misleading, they pay you to play what they say you to play and when they say it, not when you play what you want to! (><)
edited: also I like your avatar a lot, it is Sabin, isn't it?

It's Edgar

And also Playfire doesn't pay to play what games, but they tell you play certain games to unlock certain achievements. After that they pay you if unlocked them

Arthea

It's Edgar

And also Playfire doesn't pay to play what games, but they tell you play certain games to unlock certain achievements. After that they pay you if unlocked them

It surely looks like Sabin to me...
Oh well, Edgar is cool too.

What I said, they pay you to play what they tell you and when, that sounds like a job to me. (><)

Paranormal State, different game. Looks to be another HOPA, 'yay'

ya, thought it looked different somehow, thanks
oh it's a hidden object game. Well last one I've played: Nightmares from the Deep was cool, so your sarcastic yay can prove to be not that sarcastic!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm really bad with scary games as well.
Still haven't managed to play much of Amnesia and I haven't even gotten to a monster yet. Then I tried Cry for Fear and this jump scare got me so bad I uninstalled it.
Yelled What the Fuck that the whole family came over asking what happened.
yea i don't even bother to try my luck on those games

i have a bunch of penumbra games from some bundle or something and i just want them out of my library so i don't even play them by accident

like horror game + spiders will kill me

strange... it was 500 MB update no less. Now I wonder what got updated.

no idea, i didn't notice but i just checked and nothing :/

maybe they added a new language or something

Milamber

Exactly as Arthea said. You can't play any game and expect them to pay for that game you played. You have to play what they want you to play so they can pay you. They will pay you on their achievements listed on their Playfire site with a time limit so play the games listed there.

EDIT: I got a headache.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Im in the same boat, looks fun but 5 is my cap.
Had this been Velociraptor simulator it would have been instant bought though.

I remember a multiplayer only game that pitted humans vs. Dinosaurs that had pretty good animations for the T-Rex/Raptors. I hoped the devs would make a single player game where the PC was a dinosaur, but that dream has never materialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom