• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The second one is definitely a pun.

PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY

Since it's my birthday, we are going to do something fun.

Come up with a gaming related joke with horrible pun(s), and I will give the winner a Prey key.
Edit: remember to quote this post, so it's easier for me to check tomorrow morning.
t1398031200z0.png
My friend told me Kirby is the best in Smash Bros but I tried him out and he sucks at everything.

My friend also told me to try Sengoku. The game mechanics were pretty confusing until he samuraized them for me.

I tried out Terraria and I really dig it.

Whenever I played Sleeping Dogs I really triad to be a good cop.

I had a lot of bad team experiences playing Battlefield with my American friends, so I played with my friends from Vietnam, but they were Bad Company 2.

I thought I'd fill some gaps in my old school experience and started on Bonk's Revenge, but I'm not making any headway.

A lot of indie games are doing old school concepts these days but seem more adult-targeted than the games I loved growing up. One I saw was really Volgarr.

I was once addicted to Super Monkey Ball. Everything was completely out of balance, but I just couldn't control myself.

Milamber

Happy Birthday Atraveller.

Come up with a gaming related joke with horrible pun(s), and I will give the winner a Prey key.
Edit: remember to quote this post, so it's easier for me to check tomorrow morning.
t1398031200z0.png

Where do they store the Crows.bird data in the Ravenholm level in Half Life 2?
At the CrowBar!

Guys, how i connect my playfire account with gmg account?

I have no idea lol.

I think I created an account on playfire with the same username as my GMG account. But it kind of glitched when I told it to register so I went back to main page and logged in with the details I just gave it. But they were the same details as my normal GMG account, so maybe it just logged me in with that.

Am so confuse. Anyway I think you just use your GMG login details on playfire then link your steam account.

Darkroronoa

I have no idea lol.

I think I created an account on playfire with the same username as my GMG account. But it kind of glitched when I told it to register so I went back to main page and logged in with the details I just gave it. But they were the same details as my normal GMG account, so maybe it just logged me in with that.

Am so confuse. Anyway I think you just use your GMG login details on playfire then link your steam account.

I see,i logged in to playfire with GMG username and pass and works but if i sign in through steam then i will have 2 playfire accounts connected with the same steam profile, that could be a problem :/ But i guess only 1 will be connected with GMG..

Milamber

Watch_Dogs embargo ends on Wednesday, hopefully they will assuage the PC graphical fears I have for this game. This will be my second day one buy, first was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, if the previews goes well.

Ryne

Less than 2 weeks until child of light, can't wait. I love the snippets of music I heard already, it reminds me of the days I would stay locked up playing RPGs before I had to grow up and get a job :(

Milamber

My playfire account doesnt seem to update anymore been around a week since the last update emailed support a few days ago :(

I got my rewards transferred almost within the hour after going through support. Did you follow their instructions exactly?

Playfire Username: *********
Playfire Email: *********@*********.com
GMG Username: *********
GMG Email: *********@*********.com
Steam Custom URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/*********
Screenshot of your Rewards page from this link: https://www.playfire.com/a/rewards: http://i.imgur.com/*********.png

What rewards you are missing:
08 Apr '14 You unlocked I can't believe that worked in Goat Simulator £0.25
Also did you re-log in to both GMG and PlayFire?

zkylon

zkylewd
It's rough in the beginning but you can be good if you want to. Plus wouldn't it be nice to put that arrogant Wok in his place? 8)

yea that sounds good but i fear getting decent at platformers is just out of my reach

i should probably try to do some shortcuts runs starting from the forest, just push like that and see what craziness lies beyond

farthest i got was fighting (and dying to) a giant bee

Hopefully the Watch_Dogs port is good, I just recently finished AssRev and it surprised me how good the port was in comparison to things like Splinter Cell Conviction, AssCreed 2 and AssBro.

In Ass2 I could barely manage to run the game at 30FPS 720p, for AssRev I managed to play it at 1620p(Downsampling) 30-60FPS, so who knows perhaps it will be a very good port.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hopefully the Watch_Dogs port is good, I just recently finished AssRev and it surprised me how good the port was in comparison to things like Splinter Cell Conviction, AssCreed 2 and AssBro.

In Ass2 I could barely manage to run the game at 30FPS 720p, for AssRev I managed to play it at 1620p(Downsampling) 30-60FPS, so who knows perhaps it will be a very good port.

Reportedly Watch Dog's Disrupt Engine is a hodgepodge of Lead (Splinter Cell: Conviction), Dunia (Far Cry 2/3) and AnvilNext (AssCreed 3/4) tech so I'm not expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

Reportedly Watch Dog's Disrupt Engine is a hodgepodge of Lead (Splinter Cell: Conviction), Dunia (Far Cry 2/3) and AnvilNext (AssCreed 3/4) tech so I'm not expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

Wow

The chance of WD being a good or bad port just went even more up in the air...

Conviction is a TERRIBLE port.

Milamber

t1398031200z0.png

I'm bored and it's not even a pun...

What is Garrett's favorite card game?
BlackJack!

Dr Dogg

Only hope I have is that the core Far Cry 2 team are behind Watch_Dogs (well that and probably 100's of others Ubisoft has staffed up with as well as Reflections). When that came out despite a few ATI driver issues was pretty peachy, tested GPU's to the limit and was at the time one of the few games to utilise multcore CPUs effectively. Running that now on modern hardware you can see how scalable the Dunia engine is.

Wow

The chance of WD being a good or bad port just went even more up in the air...

Conviction is a TERRIBLE port.
You're not joking, jeez.
Dunia is a pretty cool engine, I've had no issues with any of the games on it(although the physics are really whacked out in Far Cry 2)
AnvilNext is alright
Lead is...yikes.

Oh man =/

t1398031200z0.png

I can only prey that I win.

rtcn63

t1398031200z0.png

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Cause *insert fallen gaming franchise* 7, 8, 9. Olivia Wilde boob.gif.

Milamber

t1398031200z0.png
Looks like Interplay is still not talking to Bethesda with Fallout 4 on the horizon. That must have been some Fallout.

Note: Not entering for Prey contest. Just having fun.

Trials on PC won the digital foundry judgment in case anyone was wondering.
So you're saying they passed the trials?

The_Monk

Hello my good people, just wanted to wish you a good Sunday of Easter weather you care or not and weather you celebrate it or not, it doesn't matter. Just hope you are all having a great day or the best day possible at least.

Oh and Happy birthday Atraveller. I know I'm late, sorry for that. Here's to many more years! :)

Megasoum

Banned
Sorry for the slight OT but there's not really any Origin OT and you guys are pro...

So I was browing different region on the Origin store to see if any had good deals on Watch_Dogs. They did fix the Indian loophole but I found that the deluxe edition is 45 $US on the mexican store which is not a bad deal. How do I find out if this version will work fine outside of Mexico?

Pachimari

Can somebody help me out with my Dual Shock 4 controller? It doesn't work on my computer, even though I have connected it with a USB cable, installed the Xbox 360 controller drivers and then done what is said in post #1852.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sorry for the slight OT but there's not really any Origin OT and you guys are pro...

So I was browing different region on the Origin store to see if any had good deals on Watch_Dogs. They did fix the Indian loophole but I found that the deluxe edition is 45 $US on the mexican store which is not a bad deal. How do I find out if this version will work fine outside of Mexico?

You can't, but to date EA hasn't bothered with region-locking.

Assassin's Creed/Far Cry are nice looking games so it might not be all that bad. AC has always been able to do a lot of neat things with crowds while looking pretty good so hopefully that's brought forward given the new hardware's power.

BorntoPlay

t1398031200z0.png

hDB5671FA

h6FB4E7BA

Entering...XD

Dr Dogg

Will playfire rewards retroactively apply to me?

How long will it take to catch up on average?

I think it's been noted that the first time you link your profile it can retroactively apply rewards if they are current (I got 1 Sleeping Dogs reward when I linked my profile). After that if you already have the achievement sadly you can't get anything. Then again I've spent more time making a bloody spreadsheet of my progress than actually making any progress.

FauX

t1398031200z0.png

How many bytes does Dr. Light needed to build his robot?

A Mega man

don't byte me, I know it's lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom