• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Been playing a lot of console stuff this year, so haven't beat too much on Steam:

- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- The Swapper
- Hero of the Kingdom
- Love
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Unearthed - Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1
- LocoCycle
- Sonic Generations
- Viscera Cleanup Retail: Santa's Rampage
- The Raven
- Thomas Was Alone
- Tomb Raider
- Remember Me
- Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link

Planning on starting State of Decay soon-ish.

Stump is just a very big fan of the band.

I've been accused of some pretty serious crimes in my life, but none as serious as this.

Nabs

I haven't really played/finished as much as I'd like.

Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys: The Oath of Felghana
Resident Evil 6
Hero of the Kingdom
Guacamelee (again)
Strider
South Park
One Finger Death Punch (credits)
Diablo III
BioShock Infinte - Burial at Sea Part 1/2 (I don't feel like finishing the 2nd act)
Type:Rider

Been playing a lot of console stuff this year, so haven't beat too much on Steam:

- The Swapper
- Hero of the Kingdom
- Love
- LocoCycle
- Sonic Generations
- The Raven
- Thomas Was Alone
- Tomb Raider
- Remember Me

What have you been playing on consoles?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
What have you been playing on consoles?

Completed:
Super Mario 3D World
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Last of Us
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Attack of the Friday Monsters
The Starship Damrey
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mass Effect 3: Omega and Mass Effect 3: Citadel
The Wolf Among Us Episode 1-3
The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1

And then part-way through: ModNation Racers, Killzone 2, Rain, Puppeteer, Lego City Undercover, Battleblock Theatre.

They always say the best way to write a thesis is to not write the thesis and play video games instead while perpetually being on the edge of an anxiety attack about not writing the thesis.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This year...
-Dark Souls (again)
-Binary Domain
-Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2
-Gunman Clive
-Evoland
-Half Minute Hero

Thats about it. (That reminds me I still have to finish Tomb Raider, Blades of Time, Shadow Warrior, Sonic Generations and Castle of Illusions)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

- The Swapper
- Hero of the Kingdom
- Love
- LocoCycle
- Sonic Generations
- The Raven
- Thomas Was Alone
- Tomb Raider
- Remember Me

I've had the same deal, I played a lot of old PS2 and PS1 horror games I've been meaning to play this year, but it's interesting to see how people have been tackling their backlogs.

There's a few here that reminds me I'm interested in trying from impressions here and general interest, like The Swapper and Love.

And reminded me I need to pick LocoCycle up.

I haven't really played/finished as much as I'd like.

Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys: The Oath of Felghana
Resident Evil 6
Hero of the Kingdom
Guacamelee (again)
Strider
South Park
One Finger Death Punch (credits)
Diablo III
BioShock Infinte - Burial at Sea Part 1/2 (I don't feel like finishing the 2nd act)
Type:Rider

I think the list isn't bad, the Ys games and Resident Evil 6 I know aren't short. XD;

Completed:
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Luigi U
The Last of Us
The Starship Damrey

And then part-way through: ModNation Racers, Killzone 2, Rain, Puppeteer, Lego City Undercover, Battleblock Theatre.

They always say the best way to write a thesis is to not write the thesis and play video games instead while perpetually being on the edge of an anxiety attack about not writing the thesis.

Man, I haven't finished any of those yet. I picked up Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World day one and haven't even gotten to the mid way point on either. Just finished Infamous of recent and that was the first game I completed in probably a year lol.

Curious question to all you folks, how many Steam games have you completed since the year started? And not endless-fare like DOTA 2 or Killing Floor or the like~ Let's talk game's that have a defined ending. Was just thinking about it and wondering.

As part of my backlog blitz, I've finished 15 Steam games (+ 2 PS4 games):

123 - Franchise Month: Fallout 2 - (Currently Playing)
122 - Franchise Month: Fallout 1 - (April 2014)
121 - South Park: The Stick of Truth - (March 2014)
120 - Far Cry: Blood Dragon - (March 2014)
119 - Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zero - (March 2014)
118 - Deadpool - (March 2014)
117 - Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville - Picked by Trechetican (March 2014)
116 - Sleeping Dogs - Picked by Priit (March 2014)
115 - Hotline Miami - Picked by Apocolibto (March 2014)
114 - The Witcher - Picked by FollowSmoke (March 2014)
112 - Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Picked by FollowSmoke (February 2014)
111 - Afterfall: InSanity - (February 2014)
110 - DLC Quest - (February 2014)
109 - Portal 2 - Picked by Priit - (February 2014)
108 - Assassin's Creed IV - (Jan 2014)
107 -Assassin's Creed III - (Jan 2014) "Wait... what?!"
106 -Assassin's Creed: Revelations - (Jan 2014)

So far I've beat:

The Plan (Does this count? :p)
Jet Set Radio
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Costume Quest
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Bastion
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Sleeping Dogs
Major Mayhem

I think that's it..

Anteater

Curious question to all you folks, how many Steam games have you completed since the year started? And not endless-fare like DOTA 2 or Killing Floor or the like~ Let's talk game's that have a defined ending. Was just thinking about it and wondering.

Binary Domain
Brothers
Mafia 2
Metal Gear Rising
Guacamelee
Valdis Story
Arkham Origin
Syberia
Enslaved
Dust
Fez
One Finger Death Punch
Long Live the Queen
Gran Theft Auto 4/The lost and Damned
Deponia
The Witcher 2

I have a lot of games started but don't really care to finish them if I'm not in the mood for them, like I keep taking breaks from Lords of Shadow every 2 chapters and went and play something else instead.

As part of my backlog blitz, I've finished 15 Steam games (+ 2 PS4 games):

123 - Franchise Month: Fallout 2 - (Currently Playing)
122 - Franchise Month: Fallout 1 - (April 2014)
121 - South Park: The Stick of Truth - (March 2014)
120 - Far Cry: Blood Dragon - (March 2014)
119 - Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zero - (March 2014)
118 - Deadpool - (March 2014)
117 - Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville - Picked by Trechetican (March 2014)
116 - Sleeping Dogs - Picked by Priit (March 2014)
115 - Hotline Miami - Picked by Apocolibto (March 2014)
114 - The Witcher - Picked by FollowSmoke (March 2014)
112 - Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Picked by FollowSmoke (February 2014)
111 - Afterfall: InSanity - (February 2014)
110 - DLC Quest - (February 2014)
109 - Portal 2 - Picked by Priit - (February 2014)
108 - Assassin's Creed IV - (Jan 2014)
107 -Assassin's Creed III - (Jan 2014) "Wait... what?!"
106 -Assassin's Creed: Revelations - (Jan 2014)

Chris type your twitch channel so that people can go watch you play games with a luchador mask!

So far on my side, the games I have completed on Steam since the year began has been:

Following games I've finished on Steam this year are...

Mine are...

-Mortal Kombat 9
-VVVVVV
-Ghostbusters: The VideoGame
-Castle of Illusion HD
-Batman Arkham City x2(Once normal, once NG+)
-Deadpool
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
-Max Payne 2
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
-Gunman Clive
-Hydrophobia: Prophecy
-Joe Danger 2: The Movie
-DeadLight
-Bad Bots
-Bionic Dues
-Resident Evil 5
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-F.E.A.R. 2
-Jazzpunk
-Tomb Raider(2013)
-Fairy Bloom Freesia
-Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
-The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
-F.3.A.R.
-Strider
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
-The Walking Dead Season 2(Ep1 and 2)
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
-Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition
-Driver: San Francisco
-Resident Evil 6
-Assassin's Creed Revelations

in total I've finished 35 steam games this year.

Chris type your twitch channel so that people can go watch you play games with a luchador mask!

It's in my GAF profile if people want to see it! I'm also in the process of trying to create an OT for Streaming (twitch, hitbox, etc), as I can't believe GAF doesn't have one! So it'd be interesting to see what people would want from an OT about Streaming.

What is it?
How to set it up?
Popular Channels?

Parsnip

Curious question to all you folks, how many Steam games have you completed since the year started?

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Hexcells
Hexcells Plus
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller (well, completed the two episodes I own)
FEZ
Batman Arkham City
Broken Age

So not a whole lot, especially comparing to some of you guys. Where do you even find the time? x.x Add to that Demon's Souls on PS3, as well as AC4 and AC: Liberation on non-steam PC games, and that's all my completed games of 2014 so far.

All you guys playing games on Steam... you should be ashamed.
I only finished:

Sniper Ghost Warrior
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Sniper Zombie Army
Trine 2
Broken Sword
Duke Nukem Forever
Castle of Illusion
Binary Domain
Analogue a hate story

Pretty sure I've already completed more this year than I did all of last year...

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Gone Home
The Stanley Parable
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Broken Age: Part One
Saints Row IV
The Swapper
Retro City Rampage
Thomas Was Alone
Sonic CD
Mark of the Ninja
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Just Cause 2
Jazzpunk
Metro 2033
Finding Teddy
Bioshock Infinite: Buried At Sea Episode 1
Crysis
Steamworld Dig
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Episode 2
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Dark Souls
Bioshock Infinite: Buried At Sea Episode 2
Goat Simulator
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (uPlay :()
Spelunky
The Wolf Among Us - Episode 3
Dear Esther

-Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Pt. 2
-Betrayer
-Shadowrun Returns: Dead Man's Switch
-Thief 2
-Spate
-The Wolf Among Us Ep. 2 (need to play 3)

Been a slow year for me so far, which is made worse by my current Counter Strike: Go addiction.

*edit* apparently I bought Mark of Ninja's special edition DLC....I should probably get around to that eventually.

dot

The only game i've beat on steam this year is Fez and that's only because of playfire rewards.

I'm never going to finish my backlog.
meatytears

Decado

How is Retro City Rampage now that it has been out for a while and patched? I remember trying the demo on XBLA and not being impressed. Has it improved noticeably?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Let me see. Putting my library in list mode, I see these:

- Remember Me
- To the Moon (second playthrough; first one of the bonus episode)
- Gone Home (still have to hear the devs commentary)
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter HD (played it all in co-op mode with a friend, sans the DLC which he doesn't own)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (haven't touched the DLC yet)
- 140 (but only the original 3 levels; haven't beaten the first
mirror mode
level yet, so I'm not sure if this game counts)
- Love (haven't got the "beat the game without dying once" achievement yet)
- Batman Arkham City (haven't touched any of the DLC, and I have lots and lots of side missions and extra stuff yet to collect)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Sam & Max season 1 episodes 1-5 (already beaten all of them on Wii; today I started ep. 6, which is the one I never finished)
- Nihilumbra (only the regular levels, not the
void mode
ones)

Aaaand... that's it. I have many other games I'd like to play, but I never do.

Completed:
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Luigi U
The Last of Us
The Starship Damrey

You finished Starship Damrey? I stopped playing it because I got stuck and didn't want to look at a guide :/

maty

Games I have finished on Steam this yer

100% Completed:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
FEZ
Goat Simulator
Hexcells
Rogue Legacy
Super Sanctum TD
The Bridge
The Swapper
To the Moon
Type: Rider

Beaten:
Batman: Arkham City
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Escape Goat 2
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan

Not a bad selection of games except for Ku which sucks.

Not too many. Every time I beat a game, I get another 3-4 added to my backlog. From what I've done this year:

To The Moon
Duke Nukem 1/2
Dungeons of Dredmor
GTA: Vice City
Aliens: Colonial Marines (garbage)
Last Dream (currently working on)

aku:jiki

You guys are slacking off so hard. Get back to work!

Astro Tripper (100%!)
Defender's Quest (Regular only, NG+ got pretty boring.)
Diehard Dungeon (Normal mode and champion mode. Still haven't done a hard-only run.)
DLC Quest
Dynamite Jack
Electronic Super Joy
EvilQuest
Evoland (100%!)
Faerie Solitaire (Stupid random pets with very low drop rates holding me back from 100%!)
Fortix 2 (100%!)
Guacamelee! (100%!)
Hero Siege (Beat normal and nightmare with the knight.)
Hotline Miami (100%!)
Lightfish
Luxor Evolved
Major Mayhem
Mutant Mudds Deluxe (100%!)
One Finger Death Punch (Student only; I know, but the game is just too fucking long to beat like 5 times.)
PixelJunk Shooter
Plants vs Zombies (95%; Vasebreaker Endless can eat a dick.)
Prime World: Defenders (95%; two achievements glitched so I stopped.)
Retro/Grade (Normal only; stopped when I realized that the "get the best rank in every level" achievements don't stack between difficulties. Waste of time.)
Sparkle 2 Evo (100%!)
Thomas Was Alone
Titan Attacks (One-credited the first lap and bought all upgrades.)
Type:Rider (100%!)
Ultratron (Same as Titan Attacks.)
Waking Mars (100%!)

How is Retro City Rampage now that it has been out for a while and patched? I remember trying the demo on XBLA and not being impressed. Has it improved noticeably?

For the price its alright to get a chuckle at the references but the game just goes on too long and becomes really tedious.

I'd say give it a miss but for that price you might get an hour or two of enjoyment before packing it in.

The last game I finished was Fallout 1 (28 hours played!)

Here be my thoughts:

Where to start with this game...

'It's a classic' would be a good place to start, I guess. I have no problems say that from the outset. It's only taken me 15 years to get around to play original Fallout, but I can see without a shadow of a doubt why it's so highly regarded.

Before you play this game make sure to download the Fallout Fixt mod, which is a very comprehensive community mod which fixes a lot of the bugs, and more importantly the resolution for modern monitors. Without this patch you'll more than likely experience a horrible rainbow pixalation effect during videos and gameplay.

Anyway...

Fallout is a turn-based RPG series which offers you various ways to tackle the game. Do you want to be a stealthy person, creeping around, pick pocketing your way to glory? Sure, why not! Do you want to be a smooth talking kinda guy who can talk his way in and out of trouble? Go on, be that guy! What about a bookworm who can use his brain to solve puzzles. Yup! And of course you can be a mix of all three, as well as a gun totting maniac! YEE-HAW!
For my playthrough I used one of the pre-set characers (Albert) who was a Lawyer in a previous life and was set up with high charisma and speech skills. This opened up different dialogue trees throughout the game, which was nice.

Anyway, I enjoyed this game - I enjoyed it a lot. The characters are great, the voice acting (while limited) was pretty nice (though it did give away who the 'important' characters were) and the story itself was pretty deep. The game starts, as always, with you the 'Vault Dweller' leaving your vault for the first time to explore the wastelands. You're tasked with bringing back a water chip to save your vault before everyone dies of thirst!
There's a time limit to this, which (for me) cast a sense of urgency. Normally in Fallout games (Fallout 3 and New Vegas) I'm guilty of just going 'WHEEEEE' and exploring everywhere and not really caring what I'm doing. Yet in Fallout there's no time to explore, you've got to save lives!
... if you want to.

You see you don't NEED to save their lives, if you don't want to. In fact, you don't HAVE to do much in Fallout if you don't want to. It's not a narrow pathed experience, you can pretty much choose how you deal with the events in the game (and the end game cutscene will reflect on this at the end). A lot of games claim to be an open experience, and the actions you take reflecting on the game world, yet here's a game from 1997 which actually does that. I'm not sure it even heralds that fact that it does this. It just gets on with being a pretty damn good game.

This brings me on to another aspect of the game - the many different branches of the game. People react to you differently depending on what you're wearing, what you're wielding, and what you're intelligence or charisma is. I find that amaizng now (in 2014), so I can only imagine how mindblowing it was back in 1997 when the game was released. The 'simple' graphics by today's standards shouldn't distract you from what is a very complex game. There's a lot going on under the hood of this game and at times perhaps too much.
My eyes were really opened up to this towards the end of the game when I was struggling with killing a certain mob. I had went about it 'head on' and was killed a number of times. Yet, after a night's sleep I came back with a different approach, a more sneaky ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s approach and it was so much easier, and strangely satisfying. I had killed the guy and he had never even seen me.
OK, sure the wastelands were plunged into another 100 years of nuclear fallout in the process, but hey... I KILLED THE GUY!

However, even with the Fallout Fixt mod, the game can be prone to crash now and again. I'm not sure if it's the game's memory file getting too big or a conflict with Steam Overlay (wouldn't be a first), but towards the end of the game (and a lot of different quest outcomes) it started to become slightly unstable. So save REGULARLY!

Which brings me on to another thing. This is an 'old school' game. It will not autosave for you, you must take control of your own save files. If you die you won't be taken back to the next/recent checkpoint... you'll have to load up from the last point you saved.
This was the only thing I didn't like, but in the end I learned to live with it and it made me realise how pampered I had become as a gamer. I didn't have autosaves and 10 minute interval checkpoints when I was a kid and I still played games all the time back then. Yet, here I am as a grown man crying about dying and having to go back 20 minutes in the game because I had forgot to save... a lesson in life this game has given me.
Also, this game is tough. REALLY tough. Depending on how you build your character, or which character you choose. You will die a lot.
A lot.

So in closing...

If you're looking for an old school RPG experience than I'd recommend giving Fallout a try. I appreciate at time of writing they're no longer available on the Steam Store, or GOG, but hopefully they return one day, as they deserve to be played.

Short Hand: I really enjoyed it!

aku:jiki

For the price its alright to get a chuckle at the references but the game just goes on too long and becomes really tedious.

I'd say give it a miss but for that price you might get an hour or two of enjoyment before packing it in.
I agree, but I even thought the references felt tiresome. Reference humor is so fucking done to death, and that's all the game is. A non-stop barrage of references.

The only one I liked was the Rygar room, because no one references that game.

Seconding this.
I finished the game last year and I really didn't enjoy it, game lacked polish, it has all the right bits to be a good game, but it just feels like it's a game that's intended for you to go "haha, I get that reference" rather than "This gameplay/story/music/etc is really good"

I also wrote a review of it on Steam but the developer kept commenting on it insisting I was wrong about certain things that I knew I was correct about, that was weird(ended up deleting the review because he would not acknowledge that he was mistaken about his stealth level being better than 99% of other games)

Sini

I have finished these so far:
Bastion 100%
Gunpoint 100%
Hammerwatch
Journey of a Roach
Mirror's Edge
RAGE 100%
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Sleeping Dogs
Steamworld Dig
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes 100%

I have beaten RAGE and Mirror's Edge before, but I wanted to get all RAGE achievements and I just wanted to experience ME again.
Also I actually started Bastion in 2011, experienced about 1/4 of the game, and stopped playing it for some reason and never touched it again until now.

onionfrog

On PC, I finished....
Dark Souls

Then on consoles I finished the following:
-Megaman Legends
-Strider (PS3)
-Dark Souls(PS3) at soul level 1..

Man I've hardly played anything!
I bought 50 or so games on Steam though.
The struggle is real. ;_;

Cth

PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY

Since it's my birthday, we are going to do something fun.

Come up with a gaming related joke with horrible pun(s), and I will give the winner a Prey key.
Edit: remember to quote this post, so it's easier for me to check tomorrow morning.
t1398031200z0.png

TheCakeIsARye.jpg

Darkroronoa

You guys completed alot, not bad.

Here is mine:

Bit.Trip.Runner
Deus Ex:Human Revolution
Driftmoon
Gemini Rue
Medal Of Honor (modern one)
Saturday Morning RPG
Sine Mora
Qube
Guacamelee
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds survival
dysfanctional systems :Learning to manage chaos
Antichamber
Bejeweled 3
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Sniper Elite: Nazi zombie army 2
Velocity Ultra
The Swapper
Go! Go! Nippon! -my first trip to japan
Dirt 3
Tiny and big: Grandpa's leftovers
Offspring fling

And wow, 22 games, these are actually more than i thought :p Of course i have bought around 100 games i think, damn bundles! Backlog will never get shorted no mater what.

KKRT00

Can someone recommend me a good game with coop?
It cant be a obvious title that everyone knows, it cant be hack and slash game, it would be great it had somekind hardcore aspect and maybe economy. I tried to find something interesting to play with my friend yesterday, but i failed.

The most preferably s-f oriented, but thats not requirement :)

Thanks

Copons

Goddamit, after a 2 days long Civ 5 match where I aimed to get a science victory in honor of the recently announced Beyon Earth, I got an early cultural victory and then I decided to keep playing to see the usual race to space cutscene (that I never saw in Civ5) only to realize, in year 2002 or so, that you cannot assemble spaceship parts if you have already won.
FFS I feel I lost like 5 hours of my life.

But hey, now I want to try Venice in honor of the recent independentist acts sprawling in Veneto who praise the good ol' Republic of Venice.
They're super cool: once they tried to enter into some plaza with a DIY tank ("DIY" as in duct tape and cardboard), but were listened through wires and then arrested for terrorism.
They also affirm that Putin ancestors came from Veneto, so they're totally sure that as soon as Putin realizes it, he'll come freeing them from evil Italy like he did with Crimea.

JustinBB7

This year I finished:

Remember Me
Deadpool
Dark Souls (like 3 times)
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Deus Ex
The Wolf Among Us Episode 1
The Wolf Among Us Episode 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut
Worms: Clan Wars
The Walking Dead Season 2 - Episode 2
South Park: The Stick Of Truth
The Wolf Among Us Episode 3
Metro: Last Light

Playing Deus Ex: Invisible War now.

DLC:

Skyrim - Dragonborn
Bioshock Infinite - Burial At Sea Episode 2
Age Of Empires 2 HD: The Forgotten
Tomb Raider: Tomb Of The Last Adventurer

Slowing down a bit now because of work though, always makes me lose my gaming drive.

Knurek

And on another note, does this swamp boat river ride thing in HL2 ever end? The vehicle segment seemed like a cool diversion when I started it, but at this point it feels like I've spent most of my playtime in the damn thing. I've occasionally had to get out of it... to kill some guys and open a canal lock so I can drive the boat some more. -_-

Yeah, about that... The next area after the swamp boat river ride thingy is Ravenholm.
Believe me, you will regret ever wanting the change from river funtimes to anything else.

Echoplx

Yeah, about that... The next area after the swamp boat river ride thingy is Ravenholm.
Believe me, you will regret ever wanting the change from river funtimes to anything else.

Every time I think about replaying HL2 I remember Ravenholm and just nope.gif

:/ I hated this part when I played it originally in the XBOX port. I gave up on the game very shortly after that so I'm intrigued to see if I manage to make it further this time. I'm enjoying myself more on this playthrough though so fingers crossed.

Knurek

:/ I hated this part when I played it originally in the XBOX port. I gave up on the game very shortly after that so I'm intrigued to see if I manage to make it further this time. I'm enjoying myself more on this playthrough though so fingers crossed.

I've cleared Ravenholm just recently. Not sure if I have the strength to handle antlions, truth be told.

This year I finished:
- Finding Teddy (100%) Short adventure game with a charming art and a cute story.
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition Comical metroidvania, with tight controls and good challenges.
- Free To Play Not a game but it was an interesting documentary about DotA2 players.
- Toki Tori 2+ Hidden gem, it's a non linear puzzle game that gives you the abilities to solve all the puzzles from the beginning and you need to discover how to use them to interact with the world.

I'm planning to finish the following sometime this year:
- KOTOR 2
- Waking Mars
- FEZ
- Psychonauts

PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY PREY GIVEAWAY

Since it's my birthday, we are going to do something fun.

Come up with a gaming related joke with horrible pun(s), and I will give the winner a Prey key.
Edit: remember to quote this post, so it's easier for me to check tomorrow morning.
t1398031200z0.png

Most likely not a valid entry but I can use it as pretext to post it.
xK9jhHL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom