• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So Prototype 2 is all kinds of stupid fun. Been playing a New Game+ on Hard and burned through roughly half the game in one sitting. It's just so much fun navigating the openworld because the controls are so simple, it's just two buttons. Just two buttons but they allow you to do so much so effortlessly and it's so satisfying. You'll be running up walls, vaulting over anything in your way, running as fast as the Flash, leaping over buildings and flying through the air like Superman. I might actually 100% this game in fairly short order, there's only 5 achievements left to get.

Preach it man. The game was an absolute blast 100%ing.

Jawmuncher

AVP09 just in general is a pretty fun game. Better than Aliens Colonial Marines easily and the different campaigns all work for the specific species. The MP is where it's the best though and it looks like there are still a decent amount of players. Not sure how much of an issue the matchmaking will be in terms of connecting though.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just want to be taken as seriously as those with celebrities' avatars (ಥ﹏ಥ)
there can only be one true suarez

I wonder if Bound By Flame is going to have a pre-purchase period. The game's only 2.5 weeks away.
so close

i kinda want that game to be good, tho i'm not expecting much

like i feel like mars war logs had a lot of cool stuff that would be overpowered by jank if it wasn't such an unique setting for a rpg. so like now with something really traditional i fear for this game

then again a developer that calls itself spiders doesn't deserve my mercy

Psychonauts is behaving oddly, if I'm in a part where there is water the performance gets a hit, I had to turn everything off to it be playable. ;_;

My avatar is half celebrity, half anime so I must be taken seriously half of the time.

Vastag

Some leftovers from the bundlestars bundle. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vastag:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Desperados 2 -- MB-2372350BB227BE28 - Taken by VikasNarula
Xotic Complete -- MB-552AB77E3D04034D - Taken by Pakkidis
Runespell Overture -- MB-A1E0271604656FF1 - Taken by TuckingFypo
Tropico 3 Gold -- MB-3FF247DD0F998D36 - Taken by cardinalmind
Desperados -- MB-A95C04D2508E1A24 - Taken by nightstorm
Sine Mora -- MB-0FD51296C15AF0F6 - Taken by _hekk05

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
so close

i kinda want that game to be good, tho i'm not expecting much

like i feel like mars war logs had a lot of cool stuff that would be overpowered by jank if it wasn't such an unique setting for a rpg. so like now with something really traditional i fear for this game

then again a developer that calls itself spiders doesn't deserve my mercy

From what I've seen, which, admittedly, isn't a lot, the game is basically Focus' Kingdoms of Amalur, which I'm okay with, just not enough to pre-order... unless I get some DLC/a game I don't already own in return.

My avatar is half celebrity, half anime so I must be taken seriously half of the time.

The latter half is a joke, right? :p

Arthea

seems like Tizoc is banned, I hope it's not a perma or a long one, now who's going to make all those deal threads?

damn, that's bad, his lists were fastestest and bestestest!

Any level of anime in the avatar always invalidates anyone's opinion.

MTG card art is much more refined and sophisticated.

I have bad news to you, everything is anime, Ronan included. This thread proved it over and over and over, you guys need to learn to read and see pics.

Pretty sure it was a 2 week.
He just got grabbed for saying chinese game releases are pointless here on neogaf.

no game release is pointless, I think Jasec taught all of us that by now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I recommend watching a couple youtubes of Gun before giving into that temptation.

I want the newer Transformers game because it actually has colors and also Dinobots. However, when I was much poorer, I passed on getting it for $12.50, so now I don't want to pay more than that for it, haha.
Is Gun bad? I'll look into it then, instead of blindly buying it.

Not really bad, just... disappointing I'd say. Although I can't help but think people were just looking at earlier games with rose-tinted glasses and were expecting too much from the upres.
The game has certainly a lot of positive reviews on Steam, so it must've been liked by at least some of the buyers.
Mmm, I don't feel like paying for a disappointing game, nor spending my time on it. Thanks, but I'll pass anyway.

You don't need to be taken seriously, what you need is groupies. It's almost the same thing.

But it's all second fiddle to using avatars from little girl's shows, or fan art thereof. Though I guess anime can encapsulate that. Hmm.

jvoBXqxh9d4zi.png

zkylon

zkylewd
anime avatars are only cool when people don't know which it's from

so like... mine :p

My avatar is 100% celebrity
i remember you being scared to use this avatar

i think

From what I've seen, which, admittedly, isn't a lot, the game is basically Focus' Kingdoms of Amalur, which I'm okay with, just not enough to pre-order... unless I get some DLC/a game I don't already own in return.
yea it's not really the kind of game you preorder

like besides being a budget game i feel like the game comes across really generic, which just doesn't elicit impossible excitement which is kind of the only real reason to preorder a game nowadays

well that and it being dirt cheap

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have bad news to you, everything is anime, Ronan included. This thread proved it over and over and over, you guys need to learn to read and see pics.

It's true. :p

no game release is pointless, I think Jasec taught all of us that by now.

Arguing against game releases should indeed be a bannable offence. :p

yea it's not really the kind of game you preorder

like besides being a budget game i feel like the game comes across really generic, which just doesn't elicit impossible excitement which is kind of the only real reason to preorder a game nowadays

well that and it being dirt cheap

Come to think of it, I can't remember why I felt compelled to pre-order Amalur. This was a good few months before I caught the collecting bug so maybe I simply had nothing else to play at the time.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure it was a 2 week.
He just got grabbed for saying chinese game releases are pointless here on neogaf.
I still don't understand what the hell was going through his head when he said that.

Playing it now is like Poor man Red Dead.
Still it's not that bad even being an older title. I went and 100% the game back in the day.
I'm a poor man who doesn't own a PS3 nor a 360, so that suits me fine :p

Jawmuncher

I still don't understand what the hell was going through his head when he said that.

I'm a poor man who doesn't own a PS3 nor a 360, so that suits me fine :p

Yeah I think he just wasn't thinking when he typed and the hit submit. As for GUN it's easily the best western game on PC aside from the Call of Juarez stuff.

For all the anime and Japanese games I'd play, you'd think I'd be using an anime avatar.

That tongue is anime enough.

It was that chinese localisation thread wasn't it? I remember a lot of people being pissed off and I fanned the flames lel
Causing havoc wherever you go I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom