• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thi4f was almost my 300th game. Total impulse purchase back when that potential pricing error happened at GMG.

I activated Broforce for it, instead. Here's hoping the bros here repping it didn't lead me astray.

seems like Tizoc is banned, I hope it's not a perma or a long one, now who's going to make all those deal threads?

If my memory serves me well, he was banned for saying "who cares" or something similar in a thread about a game getting chinese localization.

Any level of anime in the avatar always invalidates anyone's opinion.

MTG card art is much more refined and sophisticated.

I'll make my avatar in the template of a MTG card. xD

The latter half is a joke, right? :p

Ohyou.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

Jawmuncher

Yep. Idling the game now.

Yeah I think i'll sell them all off. Canbasically pay off most of what I payed for the game.

Anime cards are serious.

They sure are. Wonder why these are higher the original Agarest.

I couldn't help it, what with the lack of support in certain parts of Asia. Nice to rib on the west for a change. Muahahahahaha

It's all understandable. Tizoc should have known better.

Arthea

Agarest Zero cards are 2.20+ a pop holy hell.

you have to tempt me... I'm not buying anything till summer sale, this time for really real!

Better writing, better protagonist, better world design (separated into 3 distinct areas that each feel different rather than one ugly big island), actual color in the world.

then again... if it runs badly. You had no problems with it? which win are you using, btw?

Better writing, better protagonist

That's highly debatable. Heller's dialogue just felt so.... violent and hateful. Pretty much everybody's dialogue came down to the stereotype "I don't trust you" , "I'm there for you" or "Kill Heller" or " I want what's best for you".

Also, Heller is definitely not a better protagonist than Mercer whom I guess you could argue was technically an antihero.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
That's highly debatable. Heller's dialogue just felt so.... violent and hateful. Pretty much everybody's dialogue came down to the stereotype "I don't trust you" , "I'm there for you" or "Kill Heller" or " I want what's best for you".

Also, Heller is definitely not a better protagonist than Mercer whom I guess you could argue was technically an antihero.

Oh I forgot to mention I use people's feelings towards Heller as a racism barometer.

Arthea

But you'll be missing out on this. You know you want to buy it. Give in to the temptations.
I have it on PS3, not that I missed it!
but I want at least once to wait for big steam sale to buy shitload of games, not to be disappointed that I have everything that's on sale and community keeps voting for what I have already (><)

aku:jiki

I still can't believe I missed out on that bundle.
Now I question WTH I was doing at the time.
You probably skipped it because you already had the best game in that Gala bundle, Raiden Legacy. It's understandable, don't need all that other junk when you have Raiden Fighters Jet.

Jawmuncher

Blade Symphony got cards for those who grabbed it.

You probably skipped it because you already had the best game in that Gala bundle, Raiden Legacy. It's understandable, don't need all that other junk when you have Raiden Fighters Jet.

I just checked....I don't have Raiden Legacy.
Now I really question what I was doing during that time frame.

aku:jiki

That bundle was in late february, I think. Pretty sure it was my second bundle ever. I bought it because I hadn't yet realized that bundle sites use little icons to denote which service something is on and I didn't realize Raiden is Desura only. :(

Why do you hate shmups Gabe pls

Milamber

Aww, just checked my IndiaGala CAPSULE bundle and my Desura collection, no Steam keys yet for Raiden Legacy and Always Remember Me.

HoosTrax

I'm trying to figure out this Dark Souls 2 unlock timer thingy. Is it 6pm EST on Friday? Isn't that a bit unusual? (Isn't it normally midnight, or 1PM EST?)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Got banned for being a dick, nothing poor about that

True. The deal threads though. At least they'll be replaced.

I have it on PS3, not that I missed it!
but I want at least once to wait for big steam sale to buy shitload of games, not to be disappointed that I have everything that's on sale and community keeps voting for what I have already (><)

It's always good to have a digital version on PC.

I don't know of Argarest would be good community summer sale material, since some people would vote for the other option because ewww anime. I'd buy it though, even though it's not supposed to be very good. For the JRPG elements, of course.

When I saw the new rewards I was Remember Me, cool, time to finish it! Then I was wait a moment Always Remember Me, what's that? Now I'm hold on, I bought that indiegala bundle! I really need to write this stuff down somewhere.

You can always keep a Word document with the Steam/Desura keys you don't use right away/plan to use in giveaways. There's also excell spreadsheet to keep lists.

Milamber

I'm trying to figure out this Dark Souls 2 unlock timer thingy. Is it 6pm EST on Friday? Isn't that a bit unusual? (Isn't it normally midnight, or 1PM EST?)

I usually keep an eye on the Steam thread or the OT. When the pages start jumping that means it's unlocked.

It changed yesterday, EST should be on Thursday then. Not sure the reason, but I'm glad I took the whole date off on Friday.

Zafir

Dunno, whether I'm excited enough to cancel my cheaper retail copy which is delayed and get the digital version of dark souls 2. Hmm, choices.

As it happens Friday is a public holiday in Australia (and I suppose New Zealand?). So waking up at 8am to start the unlock will work out reasonably well.

HoosTrax

Anyone here use a Wii controller (any version) for playing PC platformers? I can't decide which one to get.

Wii Classic Controller Pro - looks to have the better DPad position at first glance
Wii U Pro Controller - looks like a 360 controller to Windows using the Mayflash adapter

It changed yesterday, EST should be on Thursday then. Not sure the reason, but I'm glad I took the whole date off on Friday.
Yeah, I have this Friday off as well, which makes for nice timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom