• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Decided to clean my keys .txt
No real rules (except a short raffle timer because I like raffles more) since, while all the keys should be unused, shit could still happen (like it did with some indiegala keys) and if it does, I'm really sorry.

booootiful Lain, thanks

Ryne

Thanks for FTL Lain, that one bundle I'm really pissed I missed.

Going to report this because this thread moves quickly.

Thanks Milamber for STCC!

I really hope this game will be good, I love the music already. Here's a copy for anyone interested -
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Child of Light -- MB-97E261E3ABCBFFE1

t1398679833z1.png

Jawmuncher

Ooh, Monaco, thanks.

Forgot to say thanks for Evil Quest. So Thanks!
No real rules (except a short raffle timer because I like raffles more) since, while all the keys should be unused, shit could still happen (like it did with some indiegala keys) and if it does, I'm really sorry.

Thanks for bleed!

Just wrapped up the day for Hate Plus. I like the idea that you're supposed to wait 12 hours before playing again and continuing the story. I've always liked time based stuff in games. Such as Dead Risings timer.

Kiru

Huge giveaway! Thanks for Overlord! :)

Darkroronoa

So a while ago i logged in into origin and i had some achivement from dead space 3, i thought it was a bug or i dont know, i did not searched about it.
Today i saw a password reset email in russian and i tried to login and i could not so i had to change my password to gain access to origin.
Also i saw 2 new achivements and my front page is in russian -_-

I know it irrelevant to steam but i fear a bit for my steam account, luckily i dont use the same password and i have security question and steam guard activated.

Now on origin i activated a feature that when i want to change password they sent a text message on my mobile phone, is there a feature like this for steam?

Tellaerin

Truly awesome giveaway, man. Thanks for Saturday Morning RPG!

Thanks for bleed!

Bleed's awesome. :D Check it out when you get the chance. If you enjoy run-and-gun sidescrollers, you'll definitely have a good time with it.

legacyzero

Banned

Thanks for Two Brothers!

Finally my new machine is up and running, finally games from 2012 onwards can be played with over 20 fps.

Man, I know that feel. It's always nice firing up a new rig for the first time!

Redrum_82

Awesome giveaway!
Thank you for Zeno Clash.

The_Monk

Unfortunately no. I am so thirsty to have both DS1/2 at 100% completion with steam achievements.

While I'm not interested on pursuing Achievements (at least, not on Steam) I do hope they can implement because it can give motivation for some people to play the game. Not to mention that some people had a lot of problems because of GFWL. I never had one but I know it can affect others so it won't be missed.

legacyzero

Banned
Clive Barker's Jericho #4 is just sitting there.. Mocking me..

I sent in for it, and it's still sitting there.... Unclaimed lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this Modbot stuff, though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now on origin i activated a feature that when i want to change password they sent a text message on my mobile phone, is there a feature like this for steam?

Password changes/resets require Steam Guard confirmation:

steampwn7exn.jpg

But as I'm sure you're aware, Steam Guard doesn't yet support SMS.

Thanks, guys. My storage & game HDD crashed last Tuesday (Seagate ahoy) and now my desktop, user folder (documents etc.) and all my games (Steam and emulators) and their saves are gone, which makes me appreciate Steam Cloud saves a bit more. And seeing how GFWL can be messy with saves by default, I'd rather not start another run of DS without a stable save system.

Aaron

Thanks for Damnation. Been so curious about this game, but not enough to pay good money for it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for nightstorm:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

arma 2 -- MB-6D43847E5BF9D480 - Taken by pupo

mmitt

Wolfenstein: The New Order ROW
prohibitrunincountries - DE AT

I don't like the trend getting censored games here in Austria :(
Would a VPN work to activate a ROW version? is there any downsite to that? (like having to play in offline mode or something)

wilflare

That's exactly what Steam Guard is, unless you're saying Valve should ditch the authorised devices component and force two-factor authentication at log-in every single time.

oops. I meant that they should allow use with like Google Authenticator or something
so we can rely on our Smartphones as the second factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom