• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First person to correctly guess my favorite band wins a Speedrunners copy.
Let's do this via PM to not derail the thread and limit it to 3 bands per entry. You have 3 hours from this post.

Hints:
-They're still around
-They're not American

I may post more hints later.

Edit: If you happen to guess my 2nd favorite band along with the first one, you'll get another prize too

Rush. Please be Rush.

Copons

The game is currently not on Steam, but since some people here liked my recommendations, I'll just throw my recommendation and Paywhatyouwant offer in here as well:

Yo! Checked it on IGS and noticed it doesn't have the usual Redeem on Greenlight. So I guess this really si one of those super rare cases of a game not even trying to get on Steam / no eventual Steam key in the unforeseeable future?

I mean, is not even the fact of having everything on Steam anymore, it's just that I've too much stuff to play I have to make choices... :D

Dr Dogg

Just popped home for lunch and was greeted by this sitting in the porch...
IHrWNK9.jpg

Extras are a bit 'meh'. The 'artbook' is just a saddle stitched pamphlet (that cost pennies to make) but is on quite reasonable paper stock, the poster is also on decent quality paper, almost like watercolour stock. The key ring is not my cup of tea and then there's 'ULC' which Ubi will more than likely sell at a later date.

Honestly if I didn't get it for a smidge of £13 I'd be really kicking myself. I'd say just pick it up on Steam unless any of these extra appeal to you as they're not really worth the asking price.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Wow, so we're going to get the end of thread spam even though it's not the end of the thread? Come on guys.

Noticed World Gone Sour in the Gamersgate Capcom sale. It's a cute little game. I had no idea it had a PC port. Wish it had a Steam release. :( I might use my Blue Coins to get Jericho since it's delisted... even though it's a pretty bad game from what I recall of the Xbox 360 version.

Gamersgate is such a throwback to years ago ahhaha.

Arthea

Reviews of Child of Light are how do I put it... interesting. Or is it Edge being Edge?
Charm feels empty? That's oxymoron if I ever have seen one. (><)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Just popped home for lunch and was greeted by this sitting in the porch...

Extras are a bit 'meh'. The 'artbook' is just a saddle stitched pamphlet (that cost pennies to make) but is on quite reasonable paper stock, the poster is also on decent quality paper, almost like watercolour stock. The key ring is not my cup of tea and then there's 'ULC' which Ubi will more than likely sell at a later date.

Honestly if I didn't get it for a smidge of £13 I'd be really kicking myself. I'd say just pick it up on Steam unless any of these extra appeal to you as they're not really worth the asking price.

That sounds even more disappointing than I expected. They could have at least out more effort into the artbook. Poster sounds neat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom