• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Lemme get this straight. If I give my rockstar social club account to somebody who owns a ps3/xbox360 version, they can unlock the "returning player" bonus content in my stead?

Doesn't look different to me.

It's a mask. She was wearing it in vanilla DS2 as well. She takes it off after you meet her a few times to reveal her face is half hollowed.

Doh. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing how little I remember from the base game. I did her entire quest chain last time too.

It's really easy to kill it legit. I did it a couple times helping people in co-op. Once you manage to get across the bridge, the attack set is really easy to predict/avoid.

Yea I should give it a shot in co-op. Think there will be any SL restrictions in getting summoned there?

Kiru

Salsa

for anyone not checking the PC OT this is our Rockstar Crew since Max Payne 3 and we're using the same one for GTAV:

65oBB5b.png

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neogang_pc

You are more awesome than I expected tbh. DOA5LR 4 LIFE!

Mother Russia helped a lot with that, I'm not sure if I'd have paid 35 dollars, but for 15 it was hard to pass.

for anyone not checking the PC OT this is our Rockstar Crew since Max Payne 3 and we're using the same one for GTAV:

65oBB5b.png

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neogang_pc

I'm in, thanks :)

Do a double check. I checked 7 of my accounts. Every single one has a new key there.

Hopefully I can get even more when I get home as there's some account with usernames I do not remember :p

Already did, nothing new appeared there. Well, I think that everyone that wanted to get it on my friends list already have it anyway, so it's not a big loss.

Jawmuncher

Do a double check. I checked 7 of my accounts. Every single one has a new key there.

Hopefully I can get even more when I get home as there's some account with usernames I do not remember :p

Why the hell do you have that many different accounts?
Regardless I got a key and just gave it to a friend. Worse comes to worse, he got a demo to try for a bit.

So things are looking up now actually, on pretty good form and getting comfortably outside of the relegation zone, which is nice. Having a bit of an issue since one of the players refuses to sign a contract due to the diddies in the team but he's still unhappy about not getting a new contract, causing a minor revolt in the dressing room. Bastard.

sprinkles

Question for those who have played past the first couple of areas of the new version of Dark Souls 2.
Is there anyone who didn't cheese the drake fight at Heides? Seems so odd that they'd go to the trouble of adding it in and then leave the biggest hole ever to defeat it without ever coming close to it.
He wasn't that bad, just sprint across while he is doing the windup animation for the breath, then dance around his legs hitting him between the kicks. I had more problems getting down the attack patterns of the new bunch of Heide Knights in the area.

SL doesn't matter in DKS2 summoning, only Soul Memory. People head there early in the game so most will probably have a sub 200K SM probably.

Hmm my SM might be kind of high as well. So far I've played the game entirely with a friend so I've done each area twice (once in his game and then once in mine). In any case, I just looked it up on Youtube and it does seem like a fairly straightforward fight, especially since it has relatively low HP.

But now I'm thinking I should try the 6 player co-op sometime. I imagine it would be a completely hilarious clusterfuck.

I had more problems getting down the attack patterns of the new bunch of Heide Knights in the area.

I enjoyed fighting the Heide knights. In my game some of them became hostile before I killed the boss. It was weird not knowing which one would attack me and which ones would leave me alone. I really wish Heides was a longer area. Such a cool setting and then only 10-15 enemies in total :\

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I'd like to play a little game...

Rats of Eternity

One of these is Pillars of Eternity. The other two are Bad Rats. You know what must be done.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pi_rats_finished_by_Sangluna.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-55692CE3BA9041F8 - Taken by iosefe - Taken by Parsnip. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-284880BC9C309E20 - Taken by Belgarion. 10 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-2DAA32832B92E235 - Taken by salazar547. 21 entrants total.

t1428961208z1.png

Choose wisely.

Teppic

Got a new computer. I can finally play some of the newer games (not sure about the newest). Looking forward to play Ori and the Blind Forest, Dreamfall Chapters, The Witcher 2, Dirt 3, Dark Souls, and many more.

Zeeman

So I'd like to play a little game...

Rats of Eternity

One of these is Pillars of Eternity. The other two are Bad Rats. You know what must be done.

Choose wisely.

I want to enter, but I feel like entering when you already own Bad Rats is against the spirit of the thing

HoosTrax

If I'm looking at an MMO (Firefall in this case), and it's not showing up in the Steam top player count chart, does that mean that the game is completely dead from a community standpoint? Or do some games not show up in the chart due to some kind of technical limitation / external launcher?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I want to enter, but I feel like entering when you already own Bad Rats is against the spirit of the thing

I guess I figure everyone here probably already has Bad Rats, so I wouldn't be too heartbroken if someone wins Bad Rats that already owns it.

jshackles

If I'm looking at an MMO (Firefall in this case), and it's not showing up in the Steam top player count chart, does that mean that the game is completely dead from a community standpoint? Or do some games not show up in the chart due to some kind of technical limitation / external launcher?

The top player count chart (stats page) only shows the top 100 games being played on Steam.

kUgXW9t.png

Firefall also has its own launcher (completely non steam) so Steam numbers could be misleading.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I've never really used the Disk Cleanup Tool, but as I'm moving on to a new SSD I decided to give it a go before cloning.

202GB in previous Windows Installations... wtf

I wonder what else is there. Tempted to do a clean installation instead.

dex3108

If you still want separate SteamGAF Crew for GTA V (you can be in multiple Crews) just tell me :D I will then bother Dr Dogg to create one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom