• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

I beat all the normal difficulty missions in Ground Zeroes and.... I really, REALLY like it. Gameplay wise it's the best MGS game IMO, the controls are sublime. GZ is also really well optimized as I said before, I got completely playable framerates almost maxed out on my relatively modest laptop.

Ozium

I always get Outcast, Outland, and Outlast mixed up

word

1119449.jpg

Grief.exe

Killing Floor 2 is the real deal. No 'let's ruin what we got', just a few smart improvements and more of the good old KF.

That's the impression I got during Total Biscuit's video Tripwire said they conceded the leveling system was bad in KF1, the engine needed a massive update, and then added in new monsters and classes. How can you say no?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I dumb part of me wants to buy extra giftable copies of Bloodrayne

With Majesco's future uncertain, that might not be a bad investment.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Something new happened with Majesco? I know they had issues for years but I havent seen any news lately.

Phawx

Something new happened with Majesco? I know they had issues for years but I havent seen any news lately.

Looking at their stock (COOL), it's not doing so hot.

404 Runner, another parkour game inspired by Mirror's Edge. It's a free game with a message about net neutrality.

I have two LPs of early versions of the game, for any interested:

V0.04: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luoQDaFitU

V0.08 (Oculus Rift DK2 recording): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbJVqeo030g

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

louiedog

Where can you check that? Link?

you can type "COOL stock" into google

edit: I realized this probably sounds like "just search for it" in that unhelpful way. Google will show the actual stock info in search results so the results page will give you a simple graph and basic info that you're probably looking for.

Kifimbo

Last summer, their share had a 7/1 split, which was necessary to keep the share price higher than 1$ and stay listed on NASDAQ. They are losing millions each quarter, even if their revenues are really low.

Lucatiel of Mirrah looks... a little different in Scholar of the First Sin.

No Man's Wharf is probably the coolest looking area in the game after it's properly lit up. Still thoroughly enjoying my co-op playthrough of the game.

Question for those who have played past the first couple of areas of the new version of Dark Souls 2.
Is there anyone who didn't cheese the drake fight at Heides? Seems so odd that they'd go to the trouble of adding it in and then leave the biggest hole ever to defeat it without ever coming close to it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Lucatiel of Mirrah looks... a little different in Scholar of the First Sin.

No Man's Wharf is probably the coolest looking area in the game after it's properly lit up. Still thoroughly enjoying my co-op playthrough of the game.

Question for those who have played past the first couple of areas of the new version of Dark Souls 2.
Is there anyone who didn't cheese the drake fight at Heides? Seems so odd that they'd go to the trouble of adding it in and then leave the biggest hole ever to defeat it without ever coming close to it.

It's really easy to kill it legit. I did it a couple times helping people in co-op. Once you manage to get across the bridge, the attack set is really easy to predict/avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom