• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored...

bvjlly.png

Feel free to use it Ningen!

I'm way hotter ;)

Game is looking great, can't wait :3

zkylon

zkylewd
There are, but they are pretty small and one barely notices them. They don't attack you.
yea but still

yuck

To be fair, at this point in life I reached the conclusion that spiders are literally everywhere. I swear to god these freaks follow me. -_-
there are no spiders in persona <3

Ah, so you feel it doesn't have much in the way of story and character development. Also, I think that in hard mode, the RNG gets crazy! So I get that complaint at least.
yeah i mean, the rng is expected in this kind of games but it feels a bit too harsh because of the permadeath thing. so i dunno, sometimes it's kind of lame to have to start over a whole mission because you got crit or something

i guess the idea is that you let your people die but it feels like having some people die would snowball pretty hard against you in this game

and yeah the story thing, whatever story there is is serviceable at best. most characters feel like copy pastas from other games or whatever, tho i'm really enjoying the animeness of it all

i just wish it was either more outlandish with the anime stuff or more serious or more anything. more committed to some sort of story or style that's appealing somehow. feels super safe

Actually, that's very strange. I knew exactly how much damage I would be dealing and whether I could double attack, and vice versa. Have you tried changing that in the settings? Make sure it's set as the other option - it's something to do with the pane. I cannot play with the one that doesn't tell you all that.

I could never play like you're playing with keeping those stats hidden.
yeah there's a couple options and i think i changed it to "detailed" but i didn't notice any difference. i'm gonna take another look at that, you might be right

I got one for you.
zkylon has a little &#54805;&#49324;
huuuuuuuuh what's that mean

I hope mine's not way too lewd.
hahahahah

Benedict

Finally reached over €30 in my Steam account and prepared for summer sale.
Just need to be strong and focused, and not do anything irrational.

I can make it, I know I can.

Miguel81

I can't seem to get S-ranks in the Hard portion of two of the Ground Zeroes missions. Eh, I need to git gud at this stuff. Also, they never fixed the mouse cursor issue in all this time since release, so that sucker is always spinnin' in the corner.

Khronico

I can't seem to get S-ranks in the Hard portion of two of the Ground Zeroes missions. Eh, I need to git gud at this stuff. Also, they never fixed the mouse cursor issue in all this time since release, so that sucker is always spinnin' in the corner.

That drove me crazy playing through with a gamepad.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh ok i finally understood the stats and formulas thing for fire emblem

yeah this is much better

i kinda wish it straight out said "double attack" or whatever instead of having to do the math but i didn't realize where the attack speed thing was and exactly how the dmg vs resistances thing worked

It's cute!

gross

Doesn't matter. Shoulder's are what matters most these days.
don't even wanna know

Finally reached over €30 in my Steam account and prepared for summer sale.
Just need to be strong and focused, and not do anything irrational.

I can make it, I know I can.

I've just refilled my wallet in preparation of summer sale as well.
Let's be strong. Yes, we can!

So um...what's the deal here?

Lately when I'm checking through my Steam library I get hit with an infinite number of "Dev Warnings"

I get pop-up boxes that say: "KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { (current key: '>!DOCTYPE')" etc etc etc.

I click OK and then a box with practically the same nonsense pops up. I have to use the task manager to close Steam.

EDIT: nvm. Reinstalling seems to have fixed it.

Benedict

Many of you have received the 50% coupon for Apotheon?
Seems it lasts until 6/11/2015 and works with other disounts.
What I played on PS4 was good.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

RIP Valve, but seriously that AMA was really weird, Gabe has a strange way of answering questions that it almost comes off like he doesn't really have any interest in the questions.

zkylon

zkylewd
Before anyone asks

or this

A year ago would have been unimaginable.

lol outch

it's easy, valve, if you want to "empower creators" give them a fair deal, anything else (aka 25%) comes off as exploitative and greedy. i'm gonna go with "misguided" because let's give valve the benefit of the doubt, but w/e

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

RIP Valve, but seriously that AMA was really weird, Gabe has a strange way of answering questions that it almost comes off like he doesn't really have any interest in the questions.
That's just damage control but without the intention of changing anything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom