• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Nice. I loved that game. Especially Hector Hard Mode.

hope i don't have to play that stuff

i find the game to be enough of a challenge as it is and not a very enjoyable challenge for that matter

It is. Which you know is an excellent game. What really surprises me about AssCreed China is that the water painting art style is gorgeous and the voice acting is pretty great too.

might have to look into it

i had kind of dismissed it as being like a half assed game

I imagine my character submission was one of the pruned ones because I'm not anime enough, so I won't be using a VN avatar. :p
i mean

if you're not anime you might as well not exist

By going from most of the users avatars here I guess the VN will feature a lot of female characters
everyone loves harem!

is it Skyrim? Better use the
$ 1.99 mod

eFABH1c.gif

Fox318

They have never VAC banned anyone for SAM. They just took the achievements away.

I don't know man.

My missing achievement from Sonic adventure seems ban worthy.

Also that game is fucking weird. Who the fuck thought the anthropomorphic characters should coexist with humans?

The dialog with them is so fucking bizarre, the dialog is amazingly bad, and the music is really bad in a really good way.

Jawmuncher

I don't know man.

My missing achievement from Sonic adventure seems ban worthy.

Also that game is fucking weird. Who the fuck thought the anthropomorphic characters should coexist with humans?

The dialog with them is so fucking bizarre, the dialog is amazingly bad, and the music is really bad in a really good way.

Both adventure games have held up pretty bad.

Miguel81

Most of the Adventure 2 levels were just not fun to play through, especially Rouge and Knuckles. I'd also played it way past its release period, so I couldn't fall back on the visuals.

hope i don't have to play that stuff

i find the game to be enough of a challenge as it is and not a very enjoyable challenge for that matter

Oh I see. Well, then you'll be pleased to know that it's just an optional difficulty mode for Hector' story path. The hardest.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh I see. Well, then you'll be pleased to know that it's just an optional difficulty mode for Hector' story path. The hardest.

cool

actually i've been enjoying the game more than before but i just don't think it's up to the expectations i had in my mind

i was hoping for at least a bare minimum of a story and characters and while i actually like some of the gameplay awkwardness about it (having to buy armor and weapons in the middle of fights) i really don't enjoy the rng elements and i kind of dislike some of the hidden stat formulas for like double attacks and having it be so hard to gauge how much damage your attacks will deal

I'm glad that games like Mordor can exist in a space between OMGBESTGAMEEVER and complete, utter garbage for me. Fun despite the flaws!

I thought the Mad Max trailer was pretty exciting, I like a good brawler.

Turfster

Moredoor sounds... sort of interesting, but also not?
Like, the Nemesis system sounds like a great idea, but I've also heard it's repetitive as fuck?
Without the AssCrud mind to zero and just walking around picking up collectibles zen.

Doesn't matter, can't buy it anyway =p

Also, how can Mad Max not be Just Causey?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Mordor is Ass Creed with easier than Batman combat and the most boring soulless open world ever crafted and a completely wasted IP.

It starts fun and becomes work. The DLC actually filled me with disgust.

Jawmuncher

Mordor is Ass Creed with easier than Batman combat and the most boring soulless open world ever crafted and a completely wasted IP.

It starts fun and becomes work. The DLC actually filled me with disgust.

Was pretty good when you just ignore everything and do only the campaign.

I've tried to get into Mordor, but always give up once I first meet
Gollum
. I know it's early in the game, but I can't seem to keep my interest in it.

Salsa

biggest problem with Mordor is the open world, which is nothing

I mentioned it before but it feels like a play-test area

there is nothing there, nothing

it has a ton of other issues but that's the one that jumps at you almost instantly

Salsa

I will finish mordor tho. I paid $15 for it and I wanna see it through the end almost only to see how those GOTY lists could be so wrong

it's just at the very bottom of my "backlog?" I guess and don't see it happening for a while

The worst thing about Mordor being such a surprise hit is that Monolith will be on sequel duty for the next couple years leaving the Fear franchise to the true death ;-;

And that area is meant to be a barren wasteland, thought there were enough buildings and outcroppings to create fun playgrounds for attacking enemies. Even with being so barren it had 200% more personality than the completely sterile Saints Row.

Dsyndrome

Also, I gotta ask. Why is a Chroma 2 case for CS: GO worth $1.95? Why is everything for CS:GO worth so much and comes and goes as the highest priced stuff on the marketplace nonstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom