• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Eh I don't know why I'm trying to fight it but I'll pick this up at 40-50% off. Although Mordor's SP burnt me out a little. Sure it was content rich but the content was rubbish fluff or soulless story add one.

Mad Max SP announcement will be interesting XD

Grief.exe

So have you asked him why and what would need to change to make it possible? Not that I imagine they'll be very forthcoming but if they don't want to be asked time and time again a simple response could bring a lot of clarity to the situation.

I just asked for some clarification. So let's hope we can get an answer.

Jase isn't buying it though, based on the evidence.

wait, they want $40 for the batman season pass?

ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahaahaha

go eat a bag of Ds, WB. That catwoman shit in AC was bad enough, this shit is ridiculous. Good luck selling $40 worth of challenge maps and one mediocre DLC campaign.

Tizoc

And i was wondering when they will announce it

CDrkGhxUgAAGyMM.png

https://twitter.com/BatmanArkham/status/593037102700335105

Come on Nuuvem gimme dat SE!

Unfortunately for Xseed, I'm not buying Ys until I get my Trails SC
ya, I went there. It's from desperation, I don't see any other way!

I'll pick it up at some sale or another anyhow, I'm not that resistant.

Buy it now or Trails SC will be delayed even more >=/

Grief.exe

go eat a bag of Ds, WB. That catwoman shit in AC was bad enough, this shit is ridiculous. Good luck selling $40 worth of challenge maps and one mediocre DLC campaign.

Outside of a few examples, that point could be extrapolated industry wide.

Outside of a few examples, that point could be extrapolated industry wide.

The Batman season passes have been terrible in ways that others havent been, though. You can argue that others are charging as much, like EA with the BF games or Activision with the COD games. But they're both giving you more of the thing you want: maps maps maps.

The Batman Season Passes have basically been skins, challenge maps, and one DLC that's kinda ok. If they charged $15 for that package then maybe that's ok. But $40? From a series of games that have never put out a season pass worth a damn? what theyre asking for is Ground Zeroes-level of cmon now.

Grief, since you seem to dip your toes into the console->PC stuff i'd figure I'd ask: you know that the deal is with Shadows of the Damned? I know it was an EA partners game but that usually means that the developers keep the IP. So could Suda and co in theory release the game on PC, or would they need to coordinate with EA in order for that to happen?

Because dammit, it's a UE3 game that is essentially the best RE4 clone to ever come out. It needs more love.

Tizoc

Grief, since you seem to dip your toes into the console->PC stuff i'd figure I'd ask: you know that the deal is with Shadows of the Damned? I know it was an EA partners game but that usually means that the developers keep the IP. So could Suda and co in theory release the game on PC, or would they need to coordinate with EA in order for that to happen?

Because dammit, it's a UE3 game that is essentially the best RE4 clone to ever come out. It needs more love.

I must know this too, loved Shadows of the Damned but I have 0 interest in replaying it on PS3 with its shortcomings T.T

hah Seriously? I didn't even pay $40 for the base game.

Based Nuuvem.

rtcn63

Evil Dead homage in Shadows was fun. Sadly, it had those dull "side-scrolling shooter" portions taking up nearly half the playtime, and the boss fights were underwhelming.

Dr Dogg

If that really is Heuy's girlfriend, she sure is committed. Must be The Power of Love.

Mad Max SP announcement will be interesting XD

Something, something, Thunderdome.

I just asked for some clarification. So let's hope we can get an answer.

Jase isn't buying it though, based on the evidence.

Fingers crossed. It's a shame in the age of instant communication and having 'Community Managers' to interact with their potential customers one to one that more often that not they're active when trying to sell you stuff but quite on issues. Getting PC info about TEW was like getting blood from a stone.

Lomax

Spiders RPG Pack - $12.49

4 games in this pack
Bound by Flame
Faery : Legends of Avalon
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs And Men

In case you missed the other Focus pack:

The irony is, anyone who would want this pack probably already has one or two of these, which makes the deal for the pack not that great. That said, I enjoyed Mars: War Logs and what I've played of Faery, and the other two have decent reps as janky RPGs. I feel like I've been waiting for Of Orcs and Men to hit $5 forever now.

And if for some reason someone wants just Mars: War Logs and Faery for like $5.49, let me know, I'd split this with you.

Sajjaja

The irony is, anyone who would want this pack probably already has one or two of these, which makes the deal for the pack not that great. That said, I enjoyed Mars: War Logs and what I've played of Faery, and the other two have decent reps as janky RPGs. I feel like I've been waiting for Of Orcs and Men to hit $5 forever now.

And if for some reason someone wants just Mars: War Logs and Faery for like $5.49, let me know, I'd split this with you.

That's true, I have Of Orcs and Men and Bound By Flame and want Mars War Logs, but I'll just wait for it to go on sale again for $3.74

40 dollars....

who the hell buys a season pass for 40 dollars?!

The same sheeple that buy Arkham Knight @ retail?
The masses are idiots.
But majority opinion is always right!

Hahaha I'm sure there are some Hip To Be A Square and Back In Time gags to be had in there somewhere but I'll probably be lynched by the rest of the Steam thread by then.

Edit: And now I want to watch Back to the Future.

Make all the gags you want, if you can fix my Sacred 3 issues. :p

Hahaha I'm sure there are some Hip To Be A Square and Back In Time gags to be had in there somewhere but I'll probably be lynched by the rest of the Steam thread by then.

Edit: And now I want to watch Back to the Future.

Go for it, man. We're pretty happy to be stuck with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom