• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Might 9 release date, D4 announcement and a just cause 3 trailer?

not the worst way to wake up I guess

I've spent less than $10 each for all the Arkham games (in fact, 2 of those were free by exploiting GMG credit), and I have no interest paying $100 at launch for the game and a season pass. Will wait for the inevitable GOTY edition,

garath

I've spent less than $10 each for all the Arkham games (in fact, 2 of those were free by exploiting GMG credit), and I have no interest paying $100 at launch for the game and a season pass. Will wait for the inevitable GOTY edition,

You're not alone. I agree with all statements here.

lmfaoooo $40 for the batman season pass, they don't even tell you whats in the damn thing besides "stuff" they're tripping. Said thing is people will still buy it no questions asked. what makes it worse is that some of those same people will end up bitching later on.

Looks like it's Sept. 15 in the US. The PS4 is getting a physical release too. Apparently Deep Silver contributed to the game.

17259860905_208f68d00c_b.jpg

17072309120_cea8bfa8c8_b.jpg

that game is so freaking ugly. i don't understand, the game got a really high kickstarter. what happened to that 2d art that they first showed? that was awesome. it just looks really cheap imo, like a psp game. I'm being dead serious

chronomac

that game is so freaking ugly. i don't understand, the game got a really high kickstarter. what happened to that 2d art that they first showed? that was awesome. it just looks really cheap imo, like a psp game. I'm being dead serious

I don't think it looks too bad. The only thing that concerns me is the speed. The whole thing seemed sluggish in the videos they showed off, and that made it look boring. I backed the Kickstarter so I hope I'm wrong.

Nabs

Master your snot powers with Flem:

$5.39:

ss_b568e1ad72cce9089c3f3ea27a448457d9b55ccc.jpg
ss_a14dd10c8c7eafe3f3fa9d4689d166add4d118ca.jpg

ss_630ae8645db4ce3260bf403a4a1e60bb3e418919.jpg
ss_0b43efe72d2156ae7a75646523c3b03c6c26c6be.jpg

Flem is a 2D platformer with a speedrun focus. Run and jump through four colorful
Sneezons™ while avoiding the hostile environment and discover Flem’s hidden snot
powers. Earn medals based on your speedrunning skills and compete with other players
through leaderboards. You sneeze you loose.

FEATURES
Easy to learn, hard to master platforming.
40 levels over four seasons.
Powerups that will let you fly and dash.
Time trials and leaderboards for every level.
Cheery 8-bit inspired soundtrack.
Nose-stalgia!

I don't think it looks too bad. The only thing that concerns me is the speed. The whole thing seemed sluggish in the videos they showed off, and that made it look boring. I backed the Kickstarter so I hope I'm wrong.

oh man that too, i totally forgot about that. even supports my cheap psp game comment even more. take note that i say cheap cause there are psp games that not only look better but don't play so sluggish either.

Sendou

The biggest update for This War of Mine is live, adding scenario editor and more!

TWoM_Update_1_3.jpg

This is it! The biggest update so far, which has been in development for the last few months, is now available on Steam. We proudly present Update 1.3 that will give you plenty of new stories to tell. Let's take a look at what we’ve prepared.

- Scenario Editor in which you can write your own stories of civilians in war. Pick up members of the group, length of the conflict, weather conditions and more – it’s all up to you!
- Character Editor where you can shape civilians, their look, skills, biographies and then play with them in the game. You can even add your photo and be a part of the story.
- two new locations: Old Town and Looted Gas Station. Of course they can be included in your scenario!
- two new music tracks, designed for the night missions!

In TWoM you are the narrator. These new tools largely expand your possibilities of telling stories in the game.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/games/282070/announcements/detail/119686272608450619

Dunno if this was posted, lol

ALDEN said:
We're going to remove the payment feature from the Skyrim workshop. For anyone who spent money on a mod, we'll be refunding you the complete amount. We talked to the team at Bethesda and they agree.

We've done this because it's clear we didn't understand exactly what we were doing. We've been shipping many features over the years aimed at allowing community creators to receive a share of the rewards, and in the past, they've been received well. It's obvious now that this case is different.

To help you understand why we thought this was a good idea, our main goals were to allow mod makers the opportunity to work on their mods full time if they wanted to, and to encourage developers to provide better support to their mod communities. We thought this would result in better mods for everyone, both free & paid. We wanted more great mods becoming great products, like Dota, Counter-strike, DayZ, and Killing Floor, and we wanted that to happen organically for any mod maker who wanted to take a shot at it.

But we underestimated the differences between our previously successful revenue sharing models, and the addition of paid mods to Skyrim's workshop. We understand our own game's communities pretty well, but stepping into an established, years old modding community in Skyrim was probably not the right place to start iterating. We think this made us miss the mark pretty badly, even though we believe there's a useful feature somewhere here.

Now that you've backed a dump truck of feedback onto our inboxes, we'll be chewing through that, but if you have any further thoughts let us know.

Steam link

not for nothing, but star wars is boring as shit imo. the games are cool sometimes tho. like i find the world and ideas interesting but its executed very weak imo. I've never ever finished a star wars movie, i always fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom