• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is this game ever gonna go on sale for under $10...
header.jpg

Apparently I paid $8.74 for it a little less than three years ago. It was the Aussie-taxed DDE, too, so I assume it was 75% off.

Edit: Actually, the game is almost half price here for some reason ($11.95/$17.95 versus $19.99/$29.99 on the US store). No idea if that was the case back in mid-2012, though.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim #1 -- MB-B450CDE851EF8C54 - Taken by derExperte. 29 entrants total.
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim #2 -- MB-E75371D8AAC3B2F9 - Taken by alr1ght. 15 entrants total.

t1430252333z1.png

Wanted to add 2 more, but constraints.

Barbarian

Wasnt some bioware peeps making a new ultima game?
Think it was f2p though so not like much hope was there.

There was an iOS game Ultima Forever. Hardly a worthy addition to a series that is one of the grandfathers of the crpg.

EA is too invested in Dragon Age to revive Ultima in a meaningful way.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thats the cheapest the lego star wars games have been in like...forever

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga has part 1 and 2, right?

i kinda dont want any of my money to go to anything prequel related yet I never finished the OG Lego Star Wars. Decisions, decisions...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Child of Light's DLC seems pretty disgusting, I assume only that Golem one is actual gameplay?

Backlogger

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga has part 1 and 2, right?

i kinda dont want any of my money to go to anything prequel related yet I never finished the OG Lego Star Wars. Decisions, decisions...

Yeah, its LEGO Star Wars 1 & 2 or Episodes 1-6 basically.

I wish they would have done a LEGO Star Wars 3 part 2 or LSW 4 with more Clone Wars content. I really liked the levels where you had to destroy bases and establish your own. Would have liked to have seen more of that.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Can't escape Detective-GAF, holy shit. No idea how they do it, but they always do it.

Sadly we'll never get to know if OP's story was true or not. I'm going with fake.

Is this game ever gonna go on sale for under $10...
header.jpg
Can't recall seeing it as a featured sale in the last 2 years. It's a great game, I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Reminder
Jshackles is doing the May OT, it would help him a lot if you can give any recommendations to him as soon as possible.

Thanks Orange! :)

Actually, I've already received recommendations from everyone that's pledged one:

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Dr Dogg
Magicka 2 - MRORANGE
The Witcher 3 - zkylon
Neon Struct - turfster
Axiom Verge - toddhunter
Not A Hero - r3n4ud
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years - jshackles

If you're interested in writing a recommendation for something not listed here, let me know ASAP so I can put it in the May OT.

liezryou

Just a heads up if anyone was thinking about buying WWE 2k15; It is currently horribly glitchy, wait till it gets patched or wait for sale.

Rhaknar

Just a heads up if anyone was thinking about buying WWE 2k15; It is currently horribly glitchy, wait till it gets patched or wait for sale.

only a crazy personbear would buy wwe2k15 at full price

It had run its course. We pretty much confirmed it was his GF who posted that comment, what was there left to discuss?

Who the hell knows?

Still epic. OP was speaking Truth. Huey's GF waited 9 months for account validation to necro bump a thread.

It's hilarious.

Going by the MGS Doctor thread, we would have needed to get her number and call her.
Then get reddit to do a skype interview about the matter.

Jesus....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036999 is pretty good too. TIL that some people shower up to four times a day.

A week is 7 days. You should shower at least 7 times.

dead

Rhaknar

can anyone explain Broken Age? is the girl act I and the dude act II? If not if there still a Act I / II split now that both are out?

I chose the girl and did the first bit with the
monster
so im not sure if I should have picked the guy first or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom