• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Wait, I was wrong before. It reminds me of Maverick Hunter X on the PSP. Which was good.

mega-man-maverick-hunter-x-20060109070251468.jpg

Dsyndrome

can anyone explain Broken Age? is the girl act I and the dude act II? If not if there still a Act I / II split now that both are out?

I chose the girl and did the first bit with the
monster
so im not sure if I should have picked the guy first or what.

Both the girl and boy are Act 1, you can change between the two if you get stuck or bored on one.

Edit: Wonder if the multiplayer works for any of the Star Wars flight games, never tried them with the GOG versions.

derExperte

can anyone explain Broken Age? is the girl act I and the dude act II? If not if there still a Act I / II split now that both are out?

I chose the girl and did the first bit with the
monster
so im not sure if I should have picked the guy first or what.

No, act 1 and 2 have a guy and a girl part and you need to complete both to finish the act. And in act 2 you sometimes need information from the other side to continue.

Four times a day? That's crazy. Are they skipping the 2AM shower to wash away the night terror sweats to be that low?

One dude showers after taking a poop. Every time.

LOL Dennis was joking... I think >_>

Dennis maybe. Read further if you dare.

Copons

One dude showers after taking a poop. Every time.

Also I've always wondered how do you guys living in less civilized places wash your asses after pooping without a bidet.
To a certain extent, between taking a shower and plopping my butt on the sink, I can understand that guy.

HELL YEAH FIRST POST

Lomax

Final sales for the first Humble Origin Bundle were over $10.5 million dollars with 2.1 million bundles sold averaging $4.93. Interestingly enough, the average on this second Origin bundle is slightly higher ($4.96) but the number of sales is only 546k for a total dollar figure of only $2.7 million.

Of course I say "only" as it's still one of the biggest humble bundles ever, but a pretty substantial drop off.

Humble Uplay Bundle... :(

Shame it doesn't include GoG codes. And I thought Might & Magic X was steamplay? Also, what possible additions could there be? Isn't the full series already listed?

Dsyndrome

Also I've always wondered how do you guys living in less civilized places wash your asses after pooping without a bidet.
To a certain extent, between taking a shower and plopping my butt on the sink, I can understand that guy.

HELL YEAH FIRST POST
One of my biggest regrets from visiting the Middle East is not trying the bidets before leaving.

Man, this thread took a weird turn.

Edit: Looks like another bundle I'm not touching.

Tizoc

Oh yeah Uplay...I was actually gonna mention how its main issue is the price.

Might and Magic Clash of Heroes shouldn't use UPlay and is available on Steam, UPlay-free.

Already have MMX Deluxe from the top tier, and it's not even the Steam version. Not interest in the half-assed MMIII remake, either.

Tier 1/2 might be good if the price drops to $4.

derExperte

After using Uplay I take a shower. Every time.

HELL YEAH FIRST POST

I don't know what the correct term in English is but I'm using wet toilet paper.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That Humble is a weird one. Great games on a terrible platform.

For me, I own everything here except the remake of III on a combination of GOG and Steam.

Lomax

Bleh, I was hoping Heroes 2 drm free didn't have a minimum price, but apparently it takes a dollar to get anything at all.

Grief.exe

Looks like ubi wants some of that indie cash.

Maybe one day we will get a Ubisoft classics sale.

I mainly want Rainbow Six and Brothers in Arms series, but there are so many titles. Prince of Persia, Might and Magic, Beyond Good and Evil, etc that don't generally get picked up during their typical franchise sales.

This frustrates me to no end, but Anno 1404 doesn't get picked up during franchise sales due to teh name change in America.

header.jpg

Learn to love the stutter.

I was tempted by the Might & Magic bundle but I was immediately put off when I saw UPlay. I never managed to log in when I tried to use the beta for The Crew and that's why I didn't try to get into the beta for Rainbow Six. I wouldn't have minded if there were more GOG keys but UPlay? No way!

Tizoc

Wait, I was wrong before. It reminds me of Maverick Hunter X on the PSP. Which was good.

mega-man-maverick-hunter-x-20060109070251468.jpg

More PSP games should be 'HDified' and released on Steam, I'm looking at you Brandish, Dracula X Chronicles and Maverick Hunter X! I mean hey if they did for Type-0....

Humble Might & Magic Bundle

• Tier 1: 1$
  • Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition
  • Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition
  • Might & Magic 1 to 6 Collection
  • Might 6 Magic Heroes Online Angel Starter Pack

BTA
  • Heroes of Might & Magic V
  • Might & Magic Heroes VI Gold Edition
  • Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
  • Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes + I am the Boss DLC
  • TBA

Tier 3: 15$
  • Might & Magic X - Legacy
  • Might & Magic X - Legacy The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC
  • Heroes of Might & Magic 3 HD Edition
  • Might & Magic Heroes IV Shades of Darkness
  • Might & Magic Duel of Champions Starter Pack

Dsyndrome

More PSP games should be 'HDified' and released on Steam, I'm looking at you Brandish, Dracula X Chronicles and Maverick Hunter X! I mean hey if they did for Type-0....

Game just got released outside of Japan solely due to Tom's passion for the project; let them get TiTS SC out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom