• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Let us speak with our wallets against ubisoft. Come on now, this is the time. Don't give them a single cent of your money. Give it all to charity if you even wanna buy this disgusting uplay shit.

Kind of a half-assed bundle. I get that they're pimping UPlay, but no GOG/Steam keys even though a large chunk of them are already on those platforms? The Duel of Champions starter pack/Clash of Heroes DLC can be bought for dirt-cheap during a sale, and M&M X isn't even the deluxe version (which has the exclusive dungeon and soundtrack).

Somebody should prepare a documentary detailing the transition of Humble from DRM FREE advocacy days to UPay bundles.
The whole video can easily be a rising graph of income.

Lomax

Star Wars sale seems to have started, both Lego games are 70% off:

Edit: Basically everything is 70% off and the complete collection is 77% off, which makes it $23. Of course basically the whole complete collection was $12 in the Humble Bundle.

Shadownet

Banned

AHA-Lambda

Might & Magic HB? :D

giphy.gif

Uplay :mad:

Copons

That stuff isn't Germany-exclusive. And has certain drawbacks, a bidet is better for the environment and maybe your butt because less chemicals.

Bidet involves butt soap though! :D

Also I just got that you were talking about wipes (as in: non-flushable, waterproof paper) and not toilet paper, and well, shit, that doesn't really seem eco friendly!

Lomax

Shame Disney didn't take this opportunity to add trading cards and backgrounds to the Star Wars stuff.

Also, I hope no one bought the X-Wing bundle earlier when it showed up because it's 10% off now.

Humble Might & Magic Bundle

• Tier 1: 1$
  • Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition
  • Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition
  • Might & Magic 1 to 6 Collection
  • Might 6 Magic Heroes Online Angel Starter Pack

BTA
  • Heroes of Might & Magic V
  • Might & Magic Heroes VI Gold Edition
  • Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
  • Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes + I am the Boss DLC
  • TBA

Tier 3: 15$
  • Might & Magic X - Legacy
  • Might & Magic X - Legacy The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC
  • Heroes of Might & Magic 3 HD Edition
  • Might & Magic Heroes IV Shades of Darkness
  • Might & Magic Duel of Champions Starter Pack

Steam Keys or GTFO

dex3108

UPlay is much better platform than it was year ago. But because all of those games are a bit older patching could be annoying because they are not using new patch system.

MUnited83

For you.
So i went to some PC shops in my town to check the budgets they could come up with. One of them made a build with a regular i5 4690 and a 750ti. Price? 1021€(not including OS)

#DEAD.gif

Knurek

sooooooo ... Humble Desura Bundle next week? ;)

In two weeks.
After that Android Bundle.
Then ShinyLoot Humble Bundle
Then DeviantArt Bestiality Games Bundle.
Let's not forget Humble Summer Bundle Sale, consisting of daily bundles consisting of wallpapers in the #1 tier and the game in the $15 tier.

I'm too much of a pussy to play FPS games more than 20-30 minutes at a time.
Either that or Rage is serious levels of scary.

Eternia

Ubisoft is really ballsy though for having Uplay only versions of games available on Steam. I'm actually surprised they started with a Might & Magic franchise bundle instead of some of their more popular games to push the service. Could see it having a really low number of units sold.

Shadownet

Banned
That's... a very Green card.
Yeah it's basically the same thing as an MSI GTX 970 but with green and a backplate. It's a limited edition release because they sold 100 millions already. I had a red GTX 760, so I thought I should change it up. Luckily, my PC case has 3 lighting options between red, blue and green. ;D

MUnited83

For you.
Steam Keys or GTFO
There's a couple of them in there.

And I think Might and Magic X might give a Steam key after activating it on Uplay. At least I was under the impression that it is a steamworks title.

Great bundle though, a real shame about the Uplay requirement. I wouldnt even need Steam keys, they could just put drm-free versions on it and i'd buy. As it is, fuck it.

Grief.exe

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes should be a Steam key, if anyone can confirm =X
Heck GMG even sells it as a Steam key last time I made a giveaway of it.

It is.

Well after Ubisoft's last sale where R6 got stiffed I'm not getting my hopes up. Can you be gifted Anno 1404 Gold?

I believe so. I was looking into it the last time the Anno series was discounted, but I had already spent enough money over the course of that sale.

Lomax

And I think Might and Magic X might give a Steam key after activating it on Uplay. At least I was under the impression that it is a steamworks title.

I thought this too. If anyone can confirm I'd probably get the top tier.

Edit: GMG says it sells a uPlay key and the uPlay page doesn't mention Steam, so it seems unlikely to be steamplay. Maybe it was when it was in early access.

Tizoc

Good luck~
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Journey of a Roach Desura Key -- MB-80AD094A531AEC21 - Taken by still
Ogrest -- MB-4B39021ED4C16683 - Taken by Blu(e). 14 entrants total.
Night of the Rabbit -- MB-BC69E55D08B10079 - Taken by Mavromatis. 7 entrants total.

t1430256953z1.png

WOOOOO came . close to buying that humble bundle at $6.30 and then I saw it was uPlay only and GTFOOT

IMO...$6.30 is worth it for Might & Magic CoH especially when it is a Steam key :p
...and yes I know it was cheaper during sales, but I don't see many of you having bought it :V

Seriously that game is one of my GOAT games. Yeah it has a slow start but after that it's hell of an addicting and fun match 3 game.

Arthea

i bet it was OZIUM

that's very very likely

WOOOOO came . close to buying that humble bundle at $6.30 and then I saw it was uPlay only and GTFOOT

It haven't dropped bellow $9 yet, I literally called it being rigged just a while ago.

I loaded the bundle when only 8 sold at the BTA was 6.42

that explains it, because I just checked and it's even rising. It's Ubi buying those bundles, isn't it?

Lomax

It haven't dropped bellow $9 yet, I literally called it being rigged just a while ago.

I locked in with a penny when it was under $6 ($5.78 to be exact), it sat in that range for a few minutes before it jumped up. But honestly the $15 tier is the only level I'd consider buying anyway.

Shadownet

Banned

Too fast for HB ;)

Also, AssCreed Unity look incredible with almost everything on max o.0 and this game is pretty poorly optimized.

Btw, is it just me or does FXAA in this game make it look really blurry?

There's a couple of them in there.

Great bundle though, a real shame about the Uplay requirement. I wouldnt even need Steam keys, they could just put drm-free versions on it and i'd buy. As it is, fuck it.

It is, in the BTA. Only one though.

How the fuck is the BTA $9.5? JaseC, stahp.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Three games are Steam keys.

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes + I am the Boss DLC
Heroes of Might & Magic 3 HD Edition

Taking their tiers and the prices into respect it obviously is not a good "Steam bundle". But for those who want M&M regardless of platform preference, it's pretty good.

MUnited83

For you.

How the fuck is the BTA $9.5? JaseC, stahp.
There's probably a good number of people who dont care about if its Uplay only or not. It is a amazing bundle with great value, so high BTA is to be expected. I won't buy it as all my experiences with Uplay have been dreadfully terrible, but I can clearly see why people would buy this bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom