• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Finished Broken Age.

Aside from the
knot
puzzle being a bit obnoxious, and still got it few tries, didn't really find any of the puzzles bad. I keep seeing people complain about the
wiring
stuff, but I'm not sure what's so difficult about those either.

Everyone's just gone soft.

Dsyndrome

They're asking me to contact support, transaction can't be finalized. I was able to purchase Arkham Knight last week and GTA V before that. Do I need to use something other than Hola or have I been marked?

iK04ug9.gif

I honestly have no idea. I've only bought one game through there without Hola enabled.

Turfster

They're asking me to contact support, transaction can't be finalized. I was able to purchase Arkham Knight last week and GTA V before that. Do I need to use something other than Hola or have I been marked?

Hm, haven't heard anything about this one being location restricted... or did they extend it to the whole site?

Kagemusha

Hm, haven't heard anything about this one being location restricted... or did they extend it to the whole site?

If I wasn't using Hola it said wasn't available in my region (USA). When I was on VPN it told to me to contact support. I tried again and was able to get Life is Strange and Old Blood too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Although you now need a VPN to add anything to your cart on Nuuvem, I'd say the tightened PayPal restriction is definitely exclusive to GTAV as I was able to buy Life is Strange just fine... which I already have, so:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Life is Strange -- MB-B6A5C8AC7DC359B6 - Taken by Hero Prinny. 16 entrants total.

t1430360937z1.png

ugh RE4 is frustrating me so much, i hate the part im on. stuck in a tiny ass space with the prince's right hand man for 4 freaking minutes and you can't even kill him. yea you can damage him, once... this isn't fun, who the hell thought of this part? 1 minute fine, but 4 god damn minutes?!

Eila

I'm still waiting for Cladun X2 to be on sale so I can buy it. It has to be 75% off or something, since NIS don't plan on supporting PC for now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Okay so previously the title for next month's thread was going to be

STEAM | May 2015 - Pay $0.99 to add ModBot to your thread!

But maybe that's not so appropriate now that they've quickly backtracked on the paid mods. So...

STEAM | May 2015 - ???

Finally got around to picking up Witcher 3 on steam. Will buy on GOG at like 40% off maybe. Cause i got the 47$ discount i nabbed a bunch of other cheaps too, including Space Marine and Lego Star Wars. All for the price of the Witcher new if i were to get it on consoles. Glorious pc vidyagaems

I think I have you beat. Last week I sold a TF2 hat for $55 on marketplace and a TF2 gun for $15. They paid for my Witcher 3 and Ys IV.

I've been getting random friend requests for years, begging me to trade those items. Glad I held off.

Turfster

But maybe that's not so appropriate now that they've quickly backtracked on the paid mods. So...

STEAM | May 2015 - ???
steam | May 2015 - The Brazilian sloth might be dead, or just asleep, we're not sure.

MUnited83

For you.

STEAM | May 2015 - ???
steam | may 2015 - death to capitali
zation

Parsnip

STEAM | May 2015 - ???

To keep the mod payment angle,

STEAM | May 2015 - We didn't understand exactly what we were doing

or maybe slightly edited

STEAM | May 2015 - We don't understand exactly what we are doing

STEAM | May 2015 - ???

STEAM | May 2015 - Pay $0.99 to add ModBot to your thread! nvm

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Too many good choices!

Also, the new thread will be going up in about 12 hours, just a heads up. For AusGAF and stuff.

You guys have 18 pages left to go wild with.

Uzzy

STEAM | May 2015 - ???

STEAM | May 2015 - My favourite kind of magic, Steamomancy
STEAM | May 2015 - Valve will give us what we deserve

STEAM | May 2015 - Valve just shot themselves in the foot
STEAM | May 2015 - Experts on Valve Culture

baterism

STEAM | May 2015 - ???

STEAM | May 2015 - Gordian Freeman is too Byzantine for me

--------------------------------------

May is coming, what can we expect this month?
Will WoTS4 finally arrived?
I'm readying my wallet and my gem sacks for NepRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom