• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Steamgaf has lost the championship belt in the title fight of the century to our arch rival Sonygaf.

Our redemption arc begins now

Just change our thread title to " STEAM | April 2016 - Persona 5 releasing today. Uncharted 4 this summer" and we've won once again

Parsnip

restarted Mirror of Fate (as I have to do with every game I dropped a few hours in months / years ago, fuck if I remember any of them) and really enjoying it again (as I did the frist time around before dropping it for no reason). Once you get used to the floaty jumps (I sware every platform jump you make looks like it will fail) and the smaller size of each room (the maps themselves are huge but they are segmented off by a lot of smaller rooms, no doubt because of the 3ds original version limitation) its actually a really good "metroidvania" (yes I use the term), especially once you get the grappling item early on (already did some backtracking for health upgrades and whatnot as usual). I also quite enjoy the twist on the old Castlevania story they do using the Lord of Shadow universe. Game seems criminally underlooked especially in a genre that most people love and there still arent that many games of it (it is better these days tho). Hopefully I wont drop it this time, just got to Act II when you switch over to
Alucard
, which is more or less where I stopped last time
Yeah, I liked it too.
It actually leaves a really bad first impression on you, or did for me at least. The tutorial/intro just feels kind of bad for some reason, but once you actually start the game proper, it's not bad at all.

Tizoc

maybe they should stop releasing sonics on steam

Nah let them release what they can, if y'all get your Vanquishes and Bayonettas, why should you care about any other release from them that doesn't interest you?

Besides all the Sonic Heroes you need is the Metal Sonic mod for Sonic LW :V

Anteater

Nah let them release what they can, if y'all get your Vanquishes and Bayonettas, why should you care about any other release from them that doesn't interest you?

Besides all the Sonic Heroes you need is the Metal Sonic mod for Sonic LW :V

i don't care what they release

but i'm willing to trade all your lives for the sega games I wanted

I kinda want to give away a couple copies of Rocket League. I've never given much away here and with how generous so many peeps have been to me, I would love to pay it back a bit.

What's the best method of doing a giveaway for a game like RL? I am hesitant to do it in this thread because I want to reach out to as many people as possible. If I make a thread I need to know how to use modbot or whatever. I'd love to do something fun but I don't want people to get salty when I choose the winner. Perhaps I could do one random winner and choose another

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I kinda want to give away a couple copies of Rocket League. I've never given much away here and with how generous so many peeps have been to me, I would love to pay it back a bit.

What's the best method of doing a giveaway for a game like RL? I am hesitant to do it in this thread because I want to reach out to as many people as possible. If I make a thread I need to know how to use modbot or whatever. I'd love to do something fun but I don't want people to get salty when I choose the winner. Perhaps I could do one random winner and choose another

Modbot Raffle of 24 hours with reminders should be enough I believe. In the OP you can get the info on how to use ModBot. That way its automated and if people get salty over something its more over ModBot than someone really. Still if you plan some sort of contest don't pay much attention to the salty people cause no matter what you do salty people will continue to exist no matter how hard you try to please everyone.

Adry9

Hey Gaf. I just got the Xbox One wireless controller but when I plug in the adapter it can't find the drivers, it says they are not available. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Anyone had the same problem with it?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hey Gaf. I just got the Xbox One wireless controller but when I plug in the adapter it can't find the drivers, it says they are not available. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Anyone had the same problem with it?

I kinda just plugged mine in and it installed by itself.

madjoki

22.27 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 0 x Digital Homicide's Krog Wars Giveaway - 7 of 7 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/457940/ - https://gleam.io/0tB2d/digital-homicide-krog-wars-giveaway - Source: http://whosgamingnow.net/discussion/5551/steam-keys-krog-wars-giveaway

Free digitalhomicide game.
They must desperate need card cents for that lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom