• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we are talking about the Oscars, I think that the real disgrace was that Kurt Russell didn't get a nomination for his work on The Hateful Eight.
I know that it may seem as if I'm biased because my forum name is Kurt Russell, but I'm not. I'll be the first to admit that KR isn't the best actor ever (though he's got an amazing amount of good movies and good parts in my opinion) but in this case he did a really good job. There's a certain scene
about a letter
which was pure acting gold.

Oh, and this is totally on topic because there's a game called The Wild Eight.

AHA-Lambda

Happy birthday zkylon :)

I have for you a meat and mayonnaise cake with mustard icing :D

NSFL

dSr82KL.png

Enjoy :3
giphy.gif

It took me a while to see that shooting while cloaked drains the energy instantly. Now I'm cloaking into cover, recharge, recloak and recon or line up a shot, switch to strength and shoot, and flip the cloak back on and move to different cover.

I took out a whole armored transport like this with none of them seeing me. It was very satisfying. #crysistalk

zkylon

zkylewd
yea ppl always think i'm a nazi cos my name sounds like this gas thing nazis used to kill jews with and im from argieland land of the nazis

but really why would you mayo a cake that's just dumbo

like my friend used to put ketchup on pizza and that was already pretty bad but srsly

Happy birthday Zkylon

What's the best thing that could pop out of a cake for you
cute korean league pro players of course

Salsa

SECOND AND FOURTH BOSSES FLAWLESS RUN WITHOUT TAKIN DAMAGE

TURpJV7.jpg

ENTERING LAST BOSS BEASTIN HARD BEST SETUP EVER SO MANY GUNS

bX5ZDZf.jpg

0YWpK2K.jpg

fuck the earth

Anteater

so how good is victor vran compared to something like torchlight 2? think I might just grab it and play it this weekend, not sure if the game will drop much more although I'm not sure I'm interested in the other games like Tropico 5

Also is GRAV really that poop?

Jadax

yes, but Argentina did have a huge Nazi enclave of evaders and some shady ass history involving them.

Not implying zky is a nazi, just uh, krieger. my favorite character in the show.

man this got dark. sorry.
It still has many parts that are quite...lets say, old-schooled when it comes to ideals. But then again, most countries have areas where people just haven't moved on and follow 'prehistoric' rituals etc.

Also, that nazi-Argentina connection is just unfortunate, there are many South American countries that took in Nazis at that time, those times were just different.

Salsa

I actually took in a nazi in uruguay for a while

but eventually I just realized my house wasn't big enough for me and Milamber

Arthea

Dang talk:
I promptly take my words back that Hina is a regular girl.
Sayaka totally is
a serial killer in the making, She's more creepy than Monokuma, she really is.
That's not really a spoiler, just my thought.

data

Dang talk:
I promptly take my words back that Hina is a regular girl.
Sayaka totally is
a serial killer in the making, She's more creepy than Monokuma, she really is.
That's not really a spoiler, just my thought.
Which game are you talking about?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
man, wtf... mods didnt ban Salsa for my birthday. Zkylon bias confirmed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom