• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Spirit Underneath -- MB-DE053770AE2F061A - Taken by Purkake4
Good easter to all of you, here's a little something.

Blu(e)

CDKeys has a 10% discount code, so you could get Tekken 7 DE for under $50.
I wanted to pick it from there but I e-mailed them about the Eliza DLC and they said they wouldn't get her. She's going to end up as paid DLC so I think I might just end up ordering her from gamesplanet or something where they advertise the pre order DLC.

SSPssp

I wanted to pick it from there but I e-mailed them about the Eliza DLC and they said they wouldn't get her. She's going to end up as paid DLC so I think I might just end up ordering her from gamesplanet or something where they advertise the pre order DLC.

Thanks for posting this, there's also a month delay on the Eliza DLC (according to the developer on steam forums) so its better to pre-order somewhere else.

Tizoc

Eh? Doesn't the DE come with the extra characters?

Blu(e)

Eh? Doesn't the DE come with the extra characters?

Unless I'm wrong, Eliza is specifically a pre order incentive and not included in the season pass. She'll be available for everyone to buy 30 days after the games launch. Pre ordering will get you her for free.

The e-mail I sent to CDKeys was

Hi I was wondering if I purchase Tekken 7 from you guys would I be receiving the Eliza pre order DLC? You guys don't seem to have it posted and I was just curious.

I received back

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The order for this title would contain the base game only.

Kind Regards,

Support Ace | cdkeys.com

So unless he doesn't know what he's talking about or the keys they receive won't be some kind of day one edition I don't think you'll get Eliza. For free at least.

MadGear

Oh wow, it seems I ended up spending about 20hrs in Shovel Knight since Specter of Torment released. This includes a couple hours of idle time and I also replayed the other two campaigns again but I didn't expect it to be this much. But to be honest, I could easily play more of this. I also finally finished my no damage/checkpoint run as Shovel Knight. This ended up being a lot easier than my first few attempts where I kept starting a new game every time I died. For some reason I was sure the game would record my death even when returning to the map but it turns out I was wrong ... oh well :)

Naarmight

So unless he doesn't know what he's talking about or the keys they receive won't be some kind of day one edition I don't think you'll get Eliza. For free at least.

That is just them covering their asses, they wont confirm it as on the off chance it is not there. I have preordered a few games from CDkeys, and they always come with the pre-order jazz, so I feel safe enough doing so again with Tekken. Just really proves how grey they are that they cant confirm this sort of thing.

SSPssp

Also, to anyone wondering how much Eliza is going to be, I'm thinking 10 bucks. The season pass (deluxe edition) only comes with 2 extra characters and a bunch of costumes.

Since someone mentioned Lego DLC a bit earlier, I went and had a look at some of the stuff on sale right now.

Bundlestars has the Lego Marvel Avengers season pass for 75% off. As far as I can tell, that has never been discounted on Steam.

Also Bundlestars and Steam have the Lego Batman 3 season pass for 75% off. I think it goes on sale on Bundlestars fairly often but this is the first time in almost a year that it has reached 75% off on Steam. All the discounts in the last few months have been 50% or 66% off.

Not even close. I knew it wasn't Joe Pesci

bs2.gif

Monooboe

Heh, so I was rewatching Force Awakens and during it I was thinking "hmh there should be a Star Wars game thats like Mass Effect" and few seconds.. "oh right".

KOTOR 2 is still on my list of shame of games I never tried but would love a new one that is set in the same timeline as the new movies.

Hektor

How possible is it for Ghostlight to port Bullet Witch to PC?

I hope someone does that, it's one game in the long line of mediocre to badly reviewed yet interesting last gen games i still wanna try, among WET and NeverDead

Heh, so I was rewatching Force Awakens and during it I was thinking "hmh there should be a Star Wars game thats like Mass Effect" and few seconds.. "oh right".

KOTOR 2 is still on my list of shame of games I never tried but would love a new one that is set in the same timeline as the new movies.

KOTOR really isn't anything like Mass Effect tho, it plays like a typical ISO perspective RPG but in Third Person perspective.

Purkake4

Banned

Go play KOTOR 2 with the restoration patch (on Steam Workshop), it's probably the best dissection/deconstruction of the Star Wars universe you can get along with Chris Avellone's best written character.

Stellaris is great! I built a space station to watch some kind of alien civilization that weren't advanced, once they reached the industrial age I got an event where we discovered
a really smart scientist between them and I got the chance to abduct him, of course I choose that option and the alien is a five star scientist!

I got the
Cybrex
event on Stellaris and after doing a lot of researches I finally found it system, the star was right next to my own starter solar system. It appears to have some kind of
giant ring around it's star
and there are a lot of things to survey there so I'm curious about the outcome.

Monooboe

KOTOR really isn't anything like Mass Effect tho, it plays like a typical ISO perspective RPG but in Third Person perspective.

Ah true, I see more that Mass Effect is a continuation what they started with KOTOR and Jade Empire so in my mind I think of them as similar. Granted I haven't played KOTOR since it came out. All I remember is being the first Bioware game I played with a controller and lots of running around on alien planets.

Go play KOTOR 2 with the restoration patch (on Steam Workshop), it's probably the best dissection/deconstruction of the Star Wars universe you can get along with Chris Avellone's best written character.

Yeah I really need to play it. Sadly I don't think my computer can handle even that old of a game. Only if they would apply that patch to Xbox 360 BC on Xbox One.:D

Zanosuke

Hmm is anyone else steam chart broken atm? I can't add items to it and I have restarted both steam and my comp. Get an error message which says: "SORRY, WE COULDN'T ADD YOUR ITEM!".

Nillansan

Question regarding side-quests in Nier Automata, can a side-quest have different outcomes depending on your choices? Please just spoiler-tag the answer for those who want to go in blindly.

Quick question, does Steam ever auto add games to your following list? I was going through mine just to clean it up a little and I feel like there are games on there that I've never seen before. Just seems odd.

Of course, the more likely explanation is me going through the discovery que during a sale for badges.

Vastag

Stellaris is great! I built a space station to watch some kind of alien civilization that weren't advanced, once they reached the industrial age I got an event where we discovered
a really smart scientist between them and I got the chance to abduct him, of course I choose that option and the alien is a five star scientist!

I got the
Cybrex
event on Stellaris and after doing a lot of researches I finally found it system, the star was right next to my own starter solar system. It appears to have some kind of
giant ring around it's star
and there are a lot of things to survey there so I'm curious about the outcome.

Yup, stellaris is great. I'm enjoying a lot the changes in the last update + expansion.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Quick question, does Steam ever auto add games to your following list? I was going through mine just to clean it up a little and I feel like there are games on there that I've never seen before. Just seems odd.

Of course, the more likely explanation is me going through the discovery que during a sale for badges.

I'd say you've just accidentally clicked the button on the odd occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom