• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought Bayonetta. I know it's not as deep as God of War but I hear it's pretty good.

tenor.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, that's more than likely. I've also had my account for a while now, so I've probably forgotten stuff from years back now.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, and sometimes developers give away DLC to followers. That's why I was following American Truck Simulator, for example... which I still haven't bought.

DocSeuss

Is there some simple and easy way to prevent Steam from randomly deleting my non-Steam games? I've got some old stuff like NOLF that isn't on Steam that I'd like to keep in my library for Steam Link purposes.

BasilZero

Finished Ys 1 yesterday and playing Ys 2 right now.

Dat bump system is kinda annoying...

Ys Oath in Felghana is Ys 3 right?

FLD

Finished Ys 1 yesterday and playing Ys 2 right now.

Dat bump system is kinda annoying...

Ys Oath in Felghana is Ys 3 right?

Yeah but it might be a good idea to play Ys Origin first. You'll probably get more out of it if Ys I & II are still fresh in your mind.

rickyson1

it just randomly occurred to me that over the past year or two Japanese games have gradually become the majority of what I play,not sure exactly when or how that happened

weird times on steam

BasilZero

Yeah but it might be a good idea to play Ys Origin first. You'll probably get more out of it if Ys I & II are still fresh in your mind.

Already finished ys origin like almost 5 years ago lol - this was before I upgraded my gpu.

Was one of the first steam games I ever owned ;)

I really want to enjoy the Sorcery games but the spellcasting system is so tedious to experiment with on PC, especially if you take a break and then have to remember which letters lead to which spells. Also, the
time travel
stuff at the end of part 2 made it so my original decisions were forgotten because I went back to finish the last task before moving on to the 3rd episode :/

Love the writing and presentation in general though, and 80 Days is one of my favorite games so one day I'll push through.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Skyforge is kinda trashy but im kinda super into it lol.

Any other mmo-hoppers tried it yet?

dex3108

It looks like Bayonetta hit 100K sold copies (94K on Steam Spy but it should be 100K after update tomorrow). Not bad, not bad at all.

dot

I finally finished the first Nier and about to start Automata

apparently there are 26 endings? o_o

and i thought the first one had a lot lol

Pixieking

Banned
Is there some simple and easy way to prevent Steam from randomly deleting my non-Steam games? I've got some old stuff like NOLF that isn't on Steam that I'd like to keep in my library for Steam Link purposes.

Steam ought not to be be doing this anymore - it hasn't happened to me in ages, and I've seen way less complaints about it recently. I don't think there's anyway to prevent it, but backing up the shortcuts.vdf file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\userdata\[some random number here]\config means if it happens you can just overwrite with the "correct" file. It used to work for me when I was having this issue. (Remember to quit Steam before overwriting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom