• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still have their chrono.gg streak going?

At 29 days I'm at 3106 coins.

I think I would have afforded Brigador by now or any day now if I didn't break my streak twice already. I'm around 3,000 in coins but who knows if that game will be available by the time I get to 5,000.

Dishonored 2 Trial Version (first 3 missions) coming April 6th

http://steamcommunity.com/games/403640/announcements/detail/548718190268502702

We’re pleased to announce that we’re releasing a free trial for Dishonored 2 for Steam on April 6! The free trial will allow players to dive into the first three missions of the campaign as either Empress Emily Kaldwin or the Royal Protector, Corvo Attano.

The free trial can be downloaded from Dishonored 2’s store page on Steam. What’s more, players that decide to upgrade to the full game during or after the free trial will keep all of the saves made during the trial, and can continue enjoying Dishonored 2’s campaign from where they left off.

Take on the role of a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2, the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster that earned more than 100 'Game of the Year' honors. Dishonored 2 has been praised by IGN as “amazing” and “a superb sequel”, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer. Named ‘Game of the Year’ by PC Gamer, ‘PlayStation 4 Game of the Year’ by IGN, and winner of ‘Best Action-Adventure Game’ at The Game Awards 2016, Dishonored 2 has garnered over 100 ‘Best of 2016 Awards.’

When the mad witch Delilah seizes the throne, the fate of your Empire is left hanging in the balance. As Emily or Corvo, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca, the once-dazzling coastal city that holds the keys to restoring Emily to power. Armed with powerful supernatural abilities, weapons and gadgets, how far will you go to hunt down your enemies and take back what’s yours?

The amount you get each day varies, some people are a little more lucky than others but it's not as big of an advantage as just keeping your streak alive

madjoki

29 days and 2900 chrono coins.

Huh? I'm also at 29 but I only have 2875 coins. Is there any other way of getting coins beside clicking the daily coin thing?

Bonus is random, it means chrono's RNG algorithm hates you.

I think I would have afforded Brigador by now or any day now if I didn't break my streak twice already. I'm around 3,000 in coins but who knows if that game will be available by the time I get to 5,000.

Breaking streak actually gives you more regular income, so you've more that way.
(bonuses are 3 days, 7 days, 14 days and 30 days.)

I just hope that 30 days streak gives large enough bonus to justify it.

I'm at 1176 on day 12. I started late :(

Also remembered that gaming side is gonna be a mess tomorrow with Scorpio news. I foresee alot of grayed out names by tomorrow night.

I'm at 14 days and 2965 coins. I'm most likely not getting Brigador. I'm assuming that the 30 day streak will give you 2000+ coins otherwise it would be better to reset the streak after 14 days.

Nabs

I dropped my streak after 13 or so days, so I'm on an 18 day streak with 3481 tokens. I got nearly 1000 tokens with the 14 day case.

Yeah, at least I think so. That made it work for navigating big picture mode but it still doesn't work ingame.

You need to make a config for each game. Find the game in BPM and edit the controller config there. Marvel might not support d-pad, so try setting the d-pad/joystick to Joystick Move if you run into any problems.

yoshizzle

Mirage: Arcane Warfare Closed Beta Key Giveaway @ Alienware Arena (Requires Level 2+)

---

For those without level 2 access:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

t1cxE6r.gif
Mirage: Arcane Warfare BETA -- MB-E330E8D76C6D7ADA - Taken by Madventure

Phinor

Steel Division: Normandy 44 pre-purchase is now live and includes immediate beta access to the game. I know at least few people here were interested in this and while I was expecting the game to be late Summer release (not because the closed beta didn't feel ready), it now has a release date of May 23. Perfect release date if you ask me, just in the middle of nothing else.

Zeknurn

29 days and 3085 coins.

The 30 day streak chest better have 2k in it.

Steel Division: Normandy 44 pre-purchase is now live and includes immediate beta access to the game. I know at least few people here were interested in this and while I was expecting the game to be late Summer release (not because the closed beta didn't feel ready), it now has a release date of May 23. Perfect release date if you ask me, just in the middle of nothing else.

Cool. That release date is much sooner than I expected.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Steam‏Verified account @steam_games 21m21 minutes ago
More
VR Anniversary Sale #WeekendDeal http://zpr.io/P9dSk

not even waiting for thursdays for weekend deals now :3

madjoki

Neither in France. It is strange because I remember this bundle from previous sales: https://archive.is/XEJtq

Steam automatically nukes complete-the-set bundles that are less than $0.49 per item.
(Unlike min price for regular packages, this is directly converted to local currencies)

That is waay below. But it's not instant, so you sometimes you can catch before it's removed.

Vuze

"Bundle of Bundles" Bundle - $0.14 (99% off)

--

Looks like it's not available in all regions :\
Nom, fodder for the card farmer 😗

I can add it to my cart, but the "Purchase for myself" button is grayed out.
Yeah it's super glitchy. My brother can't buy it, I can't even view the store page on my main (probably due to what madjoki said) and it was completly fine on the farmer account.

I didn't even look at what was in this. Hopefully it will contain 8 cards I can sell for 2 cents.
From a quick glance, all 14 games have cards.

Nzyme32

Anyone have any impressions of Domina?

Really good, apart from the massive downer that you can't save because the developer never considered it - and you can and will fail or not even get close to finishing within 4hrs or a reasonable game session

The dev thinks you can finish it in 4hrs, but that is beside the point as he obviously played a lot, knows the ins and outs etc. It will get added to the game but not before bug fixes. As a one man team, it could take a while.

Music is absolutely amazing in that game. The music is from a guy called Bignic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom