• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton

Seems like we just got the SEGA reveal

Its more Nepu :p
C9EyKcQV0AAR42i.jpg

Speaking of IFI did they ever announce Dark Rose Valkyrie for Steam
That one actually looked interesting

dex3108

Tomorrow we will find out if SEGA run one of the longest April Fools day jokes or they finally remembered that they promised some new PC ports. XD

Tizoc

Tomorrow we will find out if SEGA run one of the longest April Fools day jokes or they finally remembered that they promised some new PC ports. XD

They never forgot; they're just too slow.

Seems like we just got the SEGA reveal

Its more Nepu :p
C9EyKcQV0AAR42i.jpg

This was known long ago since the ESRB for the game went up.
SEGA EU got nothing to do with this outside of the usual game promoting.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Oh yeah, I've missed this one as well. Constantly on the "soon I'll play it" pile. Will move it up a notch by installing it now

With the announcement of the Switch physical version I realized this had been sitting in my Steam collection untouched for 6 years, time to get it done.

I'm half expecting Sega to do something dumb tomorrow like announcing that Bayonetta is releasing on all platforms in a couple of months or maybe release a teaser that says the full reveal is coming at E3.

But, if they do end up releasing Bayonetta immediately, can't decide what to pick up tomorrow. Either that or Planescape Remastered or Sexy Brutale.

Parsnip

I wish the xbone pad had gyro and a better dpad. I mean it's certainly better than what the 360 pad had, but that's not exactly a difficult thing to accomplish. If they did that I'd probably buy a new one.

That's actually the only thing I'm interested in regarding Scorpio. Will there be another pad revision and will they add features.

prudislav

This was known long ago since the ESRB for the game went up.
SEGA EU got nothing to do with this outside of the usual game promoting.
well since first Neptunia on steam IFY rates everything for PC .... one of the first rated ones was Omega Quintet back in December 2015 or MeiQ in Summer 2016, but no steam release yet for neither of them

illusionary

Made my way to my first "legendary streak" on chrono.gg - 2,400 bonus coins, very nice.

Brigador is looking quite tempting, having heard some (brief) praise for it on last week's Co-Optional Podcast...

gelf

I'm half expecting Sega to do something dumb tomorrow like announcing that Bayonetta is releasing on all platforms in a couple of months or maybe release a teaser that says the full reveal is coming at E3.

But, if they do end up releasing Bayonetta immediately, can't decide what to pick up tomorrow. Either that or Planescape Remastered or Sexy Brutale.
Bayonetta coming to PC "soon". And then we're waiting until next year to hear anything.

illusionary

Let's see if anyone's more interested in these this time around...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

4089 Ghost Within -- MB-4D5169B0A2195ECB - Taken by ModBot
4089 Ghost Within #2 -- MB-4D5169B0A2195ECB - Taken by ModBot
Bacteria -- MB-B58EDBBAC4A89328 - Taken by ModBot
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle -- MB-FEE0D8CE4EA73C2B
Black Sand Drift -- MB-7A6B224EB3A131A2 - Taken by ModBot
Drayt Empire -- MB-51239E35507E6ACA - Taken by ModBot
Flesh Eaters -- MB-D53ED24D85F5C654 - Taken by ModBot
Madrobot x -- MB-69515E83F32DAB17 - Taken by ModBot
Normality -- MB-057758A7C2A4D0EE - Taken by ModBot
Normality #2 -- MB-057758A7C2A4D0EE - Taken by ModBot
Normality #3 -- MB-B7ACB93EDCB5C1AA
Red Globlin: Cursed Forest -- MB-75247A1CB6B87D66 - Taken by ModBot
Slipstream 5000 -- MB-0C578385193AEDA1 - Taken by ModBot
Slipstream 5000 #2 -- MB-0C578385193AEDA1 - Taken by ModBot
Space Farmers -- MB-0188B154B19B7B44 - Taken by ModBot
Spikit -- MB-FD54BBA67CDF9F05 - Taken by ModBot
Super Mustache -- MB-76F987D5563DC4A2 - Taken by ModBot
Turbo Pug -- MB-CF781532E1DD60E4 - Taken by ModBot
Turbo Pug 3D -- MB-14E74BACA03950B4 - Taken by ModBot

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

yuraya

Yea that Shadow of War footage looks really bland. I think those territorial wars (or wtvr they are calling them) will make or break the game for many. Everything else just looks to be the same as first game.

Ozium

Since Jim Sterling hated it and you love dragons, I guess you'll like this one.

it's not a review though, just him taking the edgiest most controversial opinion ever developed or endeavored by a human consciousness--that a shitty game on greenlight that will most likely never be greenlit is bad..

wow!

such intellectual stimulation... time to make 50 threads about him and the unbelievable work he is doing for consumers by highlighting games that absolutely anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see is shit.. thank god for jim sterling to point out the flaws in what would otherwise be a blockbuster game that would set the video game world ablaze! he has saved us, he has saved gaming! Valve thinks they can get away with forcing people to buy these shitty games, but we have jim to help protect us, to help guide us, and to deliver us unto salvation

Lanrutcon

it's not a review though, just him taking the edgiest most controversial opinion ever developed or endeavored by a human consciousness--that a shitty game on greenlight that will most likely never be greenlit is bad..

wow!

such intellectual stimulation... time to make 50 threads about him and the unbelievable work he is doing for consumers by highlighting games that absolutely anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see is shit.. thank god for jim sterling to point out the flaws in what would otherwise be a blockbuster game that would set the video game world ablaze! he has saved us, he has saved gaming! Valve thinks they can get away with forcing people to buy these shitty games, but we have jim to help protect us, to help guide us, and to deliver us unto salvation

Don't mind him, he triggers every time the J word comes up.

Wok

The criticisms, which were raised by some reviewers, about the camera in Yooka-Laylee, might not have been far-fetched after all. I wrongly assumed the right stick would freely control the camera. I wonder how I will feel about it: after all these years, I might have been spoilt.

Great controls, but the camera can get annoying at times.

The camera can be a real pain at times, and the mini games suck, but the regular gameplay is so much fun.

The camera doesn't control like you'd expect, where holding up on the left stick simply points the camera up. Instead, it's like Banjo-Kazooie, where the camera seemingly bumps into the ground and is having to be dragged closer to the characters to get an upward shot.

The only two changes I would make would be 'quality of life' changes that decouples the camera control speed from collisions with the environment, and to reduce acceleration when making fine adjustments to controls. These are definitely not deal breakers, though!

Camera hasn't been so bad, though the first world is expansive enough without many environmental hangups, so its hard to gauge yet. It does get hung up on anything in its way though, but again no big deal in the first couple hours

prudislav

The criticisms, which were raised by some reviewers, about the camera in Yooka-Laylee, might not have been far-fetched after all. I wrongly assumed the right stick would freely control the camera. I wonder how I will feel about it: after all these years, I might have been spoilt.
wonder how the M/K controls will work ... as long time PC gamer I never really got into the "rightstick controls the camera" kind of deal with gamepads as it always felt way too slow and weird compared to mouse

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
How is Dirt Rally so much fun?! I don't even like racing sims.
I'm still bad at it and fall off the track multiple times on some courses but the moments it clicks are so thrilling. I highly recommend everyone grab the Humble Monthly.

Wok

it's amazing Jim Sterling and Colin, the ex kinda funny guy, gets so much $$ on patreon. And by amazing, i mean terrible.

At least, he does not have any incentive to get paid by devs or publishers.

It is the same argument which is used for the salaries of French politicians,
and it does not work quite well.

Ozium

I want to buy Gonner but whenever a game I want to get that hasn't been bundled yet gets a fairly deep discount on a Monday I always think it's sus af and will be appearing in a humble bundle tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom