• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlatinumGames’ universally acclaimed action masterpiece finally comes to PC. Experience the over-the-top stylish action in 60fps at unlocked HD resolutions. The definitive way to play: being bad never felt so good.

Grief is crying

Tizoc

PlatinumGames’ universally acclaimed action masterpiece finally comes to PC. Experience the over-the-top stylish action in 60fps at unlocked HD resolutions. The definitive way to play: being bad never felt so good.

Grief is crying
What is Ghosttrick doing? :v

Nzyme32

Grief is crying

I was doubtful they would rework an old Platinum game to go any further than 60fps when the consoles are not going to benefit from the work involved

It was only delayed by 5 months and it isnt like there werent a slew of good games released between nov. 2015 and march 2017 that you can play inbetween.
There are many cool games releasing on steam this year too, so even if their next release is in may 2018, you are bound to have more games to play at the time of that release

I never said I wasn't happy with what's releasing on Steam, especially since I've become a huge Falcom fan, in fact the output of other companies makes Sega look even more disappointing in compassion. I'm just saying for me to care about Sega, I'd like to see them actually release their newer console titles on Steam and not just decade old titles.

Hektor

I now own Bayonetta on Steam

giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

I never said I wasn't happy with what's releasing on Steam, especially since I've become a huge Falcom fan, in fact the output of other companies makes Sega look even more disappointing in compassion. I'm just saying for me to care about Sega, I'd like to see them actually release their newer console titles on Steam and not just decade old titles.

I'm unhappy with what's releasing on steam.
There needs to be more games with guns, dinosaurs, and suplexes.

Nabs

Bayonetta comes out and I go and buy Killer Instinct on the Windows Store. (I did have a bunch of MS credit sitting around)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Quit trying to make ESO happen, it's not going to happen.

maxresdefault.jpg

im not trying to make anything happen, I dont even play it anymore. I was merely informing of a deal. My mistake I guess.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If you haven't played Bayonetta before. I envy you. You will say wow.

I've never played Bayonetta and I doubt I ever will. It just doesn't seem like the type of game I would enjoy.

However, I'm glad it's on PC now.

Knurek

I bought it

So have I.
I still haven't started Nier: A Tomato.
Cosmic Star Heroine drops today.
I am still balls deep in Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram.
TitS 3rd drops in three weeks.
Screw all of the above though, there are some things one has to do.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sega, give Resonance of Fate ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Bigby

One of these is Bayonetta, winner will have to add me on Steam.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bigby, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-CA80DF1A05A47596 - Taken by Alex_CWB
Mystery Giveaway -- MB-35A194C1B509EA5A - Taken by GoldandBlue

t1491924171z1.png

Parsnip

Interesting that the Bayonetta app has been on steamdb for a little over a year. There's also an "Aspect Ratio Test Branch", official support for 21:9?

Pachimari

Wait, fuck, I think I bought the normal edition and not the deluxe one?

[edit] Never mind. It shows Digital Deluxe Edition in my purchase history. Phew.

Monooboe

One of these is Bayonetta, winner will have to add me on Steam.

I'm in!:D "Gift" sounds more like it could be it than "Giveaway".

I can't resist liking all the post in the steam activity "... now owns...", just because you guys are so excited for it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom