• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plesiades

A dev diary too? Props to SEGA Europe.

EDIT: First time I've seen a game with an option to set your subtitle language based on Steam's. Kinda neat.

mT5ixN2.png

Knurek

Bayonetta uses standard CRI stuff for music, very easy to extract if anyone's not okay with the existing OST or rips from PS3/Wii U versions.

Lomax

Wow, between Lego City Undercover and Bayonetta this week has basically knocked out all my "I wish it was on pc" wants. Now we just need a surprise Red Dead Redemption release.

wow really?

there's no such thing as 7-11 here, you can buy steam cards from ebay but they're like $10 for $12 or something, which just seems unfair

Ah, guess I should have asked where you're from. Yeah I'm just extra paranoid about using my credit card so I just go to 7-11 and usually buy a 20 dollar or 50 dollar Steam card if I really wanna get something.

Amzin

Grabbed Bayo via Humble Store, gotta use that -10% yo. Never played it but I tend to like these kind of games....
plus boobs

Knurek

One would hope sale results of one late PC port would be enough to convince Sega Japan there's some money to be made off of Steam.
But then, Sega being Sega, this didn't happen.
Maybe with two late PC ports we'll get something sooner than in 2019?

Ibuki

Banned
So it will be obvious that Vanquish would sell gangbusters at the same price with a Steam release.

Right guys? Right?!

data

So it will be obvious that Vanquish would sell gangbusters at the same price with a Steam release.

Right guys? Right?!

Uh, I don't think a port of Vanquish would sell even 1/4th of Bayonetta. Bayonetta is vastly more popular than Vanquish because... well, butts.

Lomax

Don't forget about Vanquish.

VANQUISH.

I actually don't know anything about Vanquish so I can't say it's a personal want. My other want would be Lollipop Chainsaw. It's actually a fairly short list now of games I want that I think should have a pc release and don't (I don't include single console first party exclusives for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom