• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ThingontheFloor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bayonetta -- MB-5B7E78EA7AAD3D55 - Taken by redlacs. 105 entrants total.

t1491936878z1.png

Good luck to all 3 on Steam who haven't instapurchased this :p

So it will be obvious that Vanquish would sell gangbusters at the same price with a Steam release.

Right guys? Right?!

It'll sell but no way it's going to sell more units than Bayonetta will. However if SEGA is happy with the sales of Bayonetta PC, perhaps Vanquish would be the next candidate.

Or Condemned 2.

Adnor

Banned
If they ever port Vanquish I hope, I really really hope they don't make the same mistake SEGA did with Binary Domain.

Please, PLEASE don't add mouse acceleration. Mouse acceleration is trash.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Vanquish is probably the second best Platinum game (behind Bayonetta).
4fQ1WVJ.gif

Vanquish is the only Platinum game I've ever played, so it wins by default for me, however it is an absolute joy to play. Every facet of the control system is perfect.

Pachimari

Can I ask for some help? I only have a 1080p monitor, but how can I downsample from 4K and other resolutions? I got a GTX 780, i5 4650K and 16gb of RAM.

zkylon

zkylewd
vanquish is an amazing game and most def should be on pc but bayo was the big one

like vanquish ran great on ps3, bayo was a complete nightmare

zkylon

zkylewd
Only 30fps though.
yeah but it was more than playable

bayonetta i tried playing it again a couple years ago before my ps3 died and i was like wtf is this slideshow garbage

like i said, both would be nice to have on pc, but bayonetta was previously in a very sorry state so it's extra nice they've ported that first

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357196.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-6BAC05CEE9E9B6A1 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 20 entrants total.

t1491930289z1.png

Just got home. Bayonetta woohoo!

yeah but it was more than playable

bayonetta i tried playing it again a couple years ago before my ps3 died and i was like wtf is this slideshow garbage

Indeed, had a blast with Vanquish on PS3, didn't even touch Bayonetta, so glad it's finally on PC.

Yooka Laylee and Bayonetta! Woooooooooo!

That 0.1 hours past 2 weeks is about to skyrocket. Thanks for finally doing something good for the first time in like 5 years SEGA!
Now PSO2 on Steam.

How long until Atlus whispers into their ears the evils of PC gaming such as being able to stream and freely take screenshots.

Then it's a damn good thing Atlus never had any business relations with Platinum and that Platinum has already seen the success of their games on PC without those stupid restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom