• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

do you guys think the next sega port will be resonance of fate? Since it looks like PG are handling their own ports, so I think it's still early for another game from PG, and Sega said they have multiple ports being made, an RPG after the success of VC would make sense.

Ascheroth

do you guys think the next sega port will be resonance of fate? Since it looks like PG are handling their own ports, so I think it's still early for another game from PG, and Sega said they have multiple ports being made, an RPG after the success of VC would make sense.
Vanquish seems to be a given, but you're right, not necessarily right after Bayonetta.
Resonance of Fate would be awesome.

Uzzy

Sure would be nice. I got about a third of the way into that before other games got in the way, so it'd be great to return to that. Don't know if it'd be next, as I'm sure there's some Sonic games that need porting, but I can easily see them working on porting it.

Corpekata

Banned
I'd doubt Resonance of Fate even getting a port, or if it does eventually, it'd be among the last. It doesn't have near the fanbase or critical acclaim most of their other options have. I'd expect it's probably not even on their radar to port it.

The next release is probably Shenmue.

Ascheroth

I'd doubt Resonance of Fate even getting a port, or if it does eventually, it'd be among the last. It doesn't have near the fanbase or critical acclaim most of their other options have. I'd expect it's probably not even on their radar to port it.

Don't kill our hopes and dreams with your realism!
Shenmue seems indeed likely.

Hektor

Last time i played Resonance of Fate i gave up in the tutorial.
I don't even mean i dropped it because i thought it was bad, i mean i actually gave up because i couldn't figure out what i'm supposed to do in one of the fights, even after googing for help

So yea, a port would be appreciated because i'd like to give the game another chance, but not really on PS3

Arthea

Last time i played Resonance of Fate i gave up in the tutorial.
I don't even mean i dropped it because i thought it was bad, i mean i actually gave up because i couldn't figure out what i'm supposed to do in one of the fights, even after googing for help

So yea, a port would be appreciated because i'd like to give the game another chance, but not really on PS3

if we could get RoF with save everywhere option, it would be amazing, that's one thing that game needs real bad. I don't mean during combat, that wouldn't work, but outside of it.

Arminsc

what kind of patch?

game doesn't run great but it's decent and no major bugs i'm aware of

Well, last time I tried it I still got the whitescreen bug that makes it unplayable for me. I find it a bit fucked up that I have to downgrade drivers in order to be able to play it :/

tuxfool

Banned

Ewww

Regginator

Finally, I can use my time more efficiently and play two great games at once.

17884550_1255208507865828_1500925576189790084_n.png

Nillansan

I would expect them to bring over the Shenmue games.

Enjoyed the two hours I spent in the first world of Yook, doesn't feel as tight as Banjo but I enjoyed the open world design and varied goals. Definitely a lack of polish in areas but I imagine play-tonic is a much smaller team than Rare was in the day.

Arthea

It's the Persona 5 combat menu

https://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/123/1239113/3058376-combat+menu.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I know that I was asking about those fake pics

[quote="Chance Hale, post: 233852331"]Deus Ex mixed with some animu dating game where people who didn't have friends in high school get to act out their fantasies.[/QUOTE]

lol
[SPOILER]so mean[/SPOILER]

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
Hyped! That was quick, you didn't even have enough time to do your usual teasing shenanigans.

A real disappointment I'm sure :)

Everything should in theory be set up for the announcement now, I say in theory because this is the first time I've ever tried making an announcement while working from home, so if you could all cross fingers, toes etc.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357196.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Tale of Fallen Dragons -- MB-FC9BC8730021F488 - Taken by Regginator
Tale of Fallen Dragons #2 -- MB-78EBAE271BB2B59A - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

Tomasety

I asked Ross Brierley for hints and he got me back with this reply:

"I said elsewhere that it's not a PS3 game, but I haven't really had time to come up with proper hints."

Anyway, in less than 20 we will know which game is.

I asked Ross Brierley for hints and he got me back with this reply:

Anyway, in less than 20 we will know which game is.
Arc Rise Fantasia muahaha

In the last 5 minutes my Rog Swift developed a blue line that goes from top to bottom and there's a blur everywhere. No money to replace it so hopefully the warranty exists lol.

Edit: restart fixed it huzzah

Edit 2: nevermind still there life is pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom