• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Koei Tecmo had half a brain, they'd employ a team like Ghostlight to help port games. Spike Chunsoft does it, Idea Factory does it. Plus they would sell a lot more if the ports were up to modern standards. Look at the Sega EU and Capcpom ports as of late...great ports that have sold well.

Even the American K-T branch knows this. K-T Japan are a joke.

The problem with KT ports are easy fix and overlooked stuff.

vermadas

Deus Ex mixed with some animu dating game where people who didn't have friends in high school get to act out their fantasies.

vkMfQug.gif

Pixieking

Banned
Endless Space 2 will be out of EA next month. Currently 25% cheaper than the release price.
I'm not telling you how much I paid for it.
😜

That 1-for-1 currency conversion rate for the upgrade sucks so much. Not even trying to be fair there.

kagamin

I didn't know people actually like Omega Quintet.
FPlqzP8.jpg

I only say that because I'll probably never play it after having watched Coopa from FinestKO do so.

Don't buy Insect Armageddon, made by a different team and it loses a lot of the charm and mayhem potential. Also really short in comparison.

Don't buy Insect Armageddon, made by a different team and it loses a lot of the charm and mayhem potential. Also really short in comparison.

I agree. You're better off buying EDF 4.1. Still, you can buy Insect Armageddon to see if you like it and keep. If not, refund it...which you most likely will.

yuraya

I saw Fallout 4 for like 5$ couple weeks ago at Walmart but passed on it.

Bought some Doritos instead.

Being bad never felt so good.

Damn, my PC isn't sending a signal to the monitor, I turn it on and everything seems normal, except there's no picture. It's not the monitor since it works with the PS4, I've tried 2 hdmi cables. I guess my gpu is dying.

Holy shit at those $1 games.

Annubis

Eternal Sonata wasn't bad... but I can't say it was good either.
The battle system and characters are fine but man that story goes pretty quickly into stupid territory.
Also, I always suspected that whoever wrote the story enjoys masturbating while listening to Chopin in a room full of paintings of Chopin while reading about Chopin.

Ludens

Banned
I still think there's something wrong with the AI of Black Mesa, it's like enemies already know where I will go and shoot me even before I see them. What the hell, and I'm playing on easy too, Surface Tension will be a LONG chapter.

Lomax

I've never seen a deal even remotely similar to a clearance like that at Walmart. I'm sure it varies store by store but I think some of those stores just dump stuff cheap but most don't, and it's definitely not typical or common.

Press Turn

Neo Member
I didn't know people actually like Omega Quintet.
FPlqzP8.jpg

I only say that because I'll probably never play it after having watched Coopa from FinestKO do so.

[war flashblacks]

I...honestly forgot about this game. That was my only connection and even then I don't even recall what you do in that game.

Truly the most mysterious game

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn, my PC isn't sending a signal to the monitor, I turn it on and everything seems normal, except there's no picture. It's not the monitor since it works with the PS4, I've tried 2 hdmi cables. I guess my gpu is dying.

Welcome to the club! I'm still between GPUs thanks to the Easter long weekend (today and Monday are public holidays, which means no deliveries). There's a silver lining in that I can use the basic Windows display driver, so I can still watch my shows... and play the original Age of Empires + UPatch HD.

r3n4ud

I had the same thing happen a month ago. I changed my card to another PCI slot and all is well. Freaked the shit outta me though.

You know what's left at my Walmart? A million copies of The Naked Brothers Band on PS2, Diablo 2 battle chests that will surely outlive all of us, and a fuck ton of Rock Band ACDC copies for every system.

I never have anything good at mine. Also I hate Walmart anyway.

Parsnip

Some Oceanhorn 2 news.

Oceanhorn-2-Art-4k.jpg

Oceanhorn 2 demo in Nordic Game 2017!

It is news time! Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm will make a gameplay debut with a playable demo in Nordic Game 2017!

If you are coming to Malmö, head to Epic Games' booth and come and see what we have in store for the new Oceanhorn game! So whether you're a fan, a journalist, a publisher or a fellow game developer – we would be delighted to give you a tour on our game and talk more about Oceanhorn 2.

Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm is a continuation to Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas, a million selling action RPG title released for iOS, Mac, Steam, PS4, Xbox One, Android and later this year for Nintendo Switch. Oceanhorn 2 is powered by the unrivaled Unreal Engine 4.

Nordic Game 2017 17-.19.5. in Malmö, Sweden.
http://conf.nordicgame.com/

We could not be more excited about Nordic Game ourselves. In addition to Oceanhorn 2's big moment, Fumito Ueda is also going to be in Malmö! He is the mastermind behind Ico, Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian and we are big fans of his work. It seems like Action RPG's are only now starting to catch up what Shadow of the Colossus did 12 years ago. The carefully crafted spirit of his games and the brilliance of his game designs are a driving force for game developers like us.

Maybe they'll put together a gameplay video for the rest of us too.

Are Layers of Fear or Kingdom: New Land worth playing? Just now looking at last month's Humble games.

I also did the thing where I bought 6 games last night and skimmed the lot and now am at a loss at what to actually focus on and play nothing instead. COMPULSIONS DAMN YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom