• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of Cognition, I've picked up the first 3 episodes separately over the years and more than once I've tried to redeem a bundled GOTY key and it's said I already own it. Yet steam still says I don't own episode 4. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

It seems a few people in the forums have the same issue as you. Apparently, you have it, but it doesn't show up in the DLC. Did you try playing the game to see if you can play episode 4?

Haunted

Stuff:

A Story about my uncle can be a bit tricky but it's enjoyable overall.
Hands on Deck reminds me of Overboard, a nice little old-ish game.
Sudeki is pretty fun.
New Star Soccer 5 is also pretty fun.
Godus is Godus.
More entries for Sudeki than for other games.

explain yourself steamgaf

I'm going to be making an OT for the game Forget Me Not - My Organic Garden, which comes out on Steam tomorrow. Playism gave me a Steam key to giveaway in a contest... It's going to be a Photoshop contest where people can enter by photoshopping organs on to trees. If people wanted to start thinking of ideas

Knurek

ss_9d9f62b81e92036d2e6ecbf0020b67d1b106ef7f.1920x1080.jpg

Oh man, I can't believe we're getting DROD clones on Steam before actual DROD...

Hinomura

About Darkest Dungeon,

I put in too little time to side to the faction "it was too easy, now it's okay" or to the "it's impossible to play" one.

I liked a lot the gameplay, but it has that feel of "if your party isn't getting up well, you have to restart from scratch" - but it's probably too early for me to judge. I can only judge the excellent presentation and atmosphere.

I hope the suggestion made by a user about the Jim Sterling report (implement two difficulty levels) will be considered by the devs, so everyone'll be happy.

33% discount ends in about 23 hours!

Oh man, I can't believe we're getting DROD clones on Steam before actual DROD...

Do these developers think they speak perfect English, or do they just have no access - even on the internet - to even a single English speaker who can tell them things like "Even your title sounds like you're a foreign exchange student?"

Turfster

Humble Might & Magic AGAIN RE-bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • HOMM II
  • HOMM IV
  • Might & Magic 6 Pack
  • Might & Magic Heroes Online
  • HOMM VII BETA
TIER 2: BTA
  • HOMM
  • HOMM V + DLC
  • HOMM VI
  • Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
  • Might & Magic Clash of Heroes + DLC
TIER 3: 10$
  • Might & Magic X Legacy + DLC
  • HOMM III HD
  • HOMM VI DLC
  • Might & Magic Duel of Champions Starter Pack

If you bought the previous one, the only difference is the BETA key... which you got too (check your email)

Not even the TBDF (Terrible Bundle Defense Force) can defend this.

It's true this is a crap bundle riddled with mostly Uplay keys. However, I was going to get Might and Magic Clash of Heroes during Capy's Daily Deal Sale on Steam. Might as well get this bundle so I can get Dark Messiah as well. I believe I have this locked in the lowest BTA since now it's more than $7.

derExperte

More entries for Sudeki than for other games.

explain yourself steamgaf

If Sudeki is what GAF want, Sudeki is what GAF gets. And Silent Age which I suspect is the better game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sudeki -- MB-04A202B764CAB49A - Taken by Purkake4. 9 entrants total.
The Silent Age -- MB-EAB632EC3D61C837 - Taken by Sch1sm. 4 entrants total.

t1440095215z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom