• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenners

Finished The Stanley Parable. Short and weird game :S I wouldn't pay full price for it

And it also got a few bullshit achievements. Play a whole day in a Tuesday and don't play the game for five years. Why would they add such achievements?

Because they're funny, because the game is funny, because the dev doesn't think much of achievements?

fantomena

Oh how bad could the benchmarks be anywa.....

giphy.gif

Holy shit. I really hope my "bad port" prediction is not coming through and it's just the Nvidia Gameworks stuff that shits on the framerate.

Nzyme32

Finished The Stanley Parable. Short and weird game :S I wouldn't pay full price for it

And it also got a few bullshit achievements. Play a whole day in a Tuesday and don't play the game for five years. Why would they add such achievements?

Funny that you describe it as "finished". I really wonder how much you actually "finished".

Nzyme32

Holy shit. I really hope my "bad port" prediction is not coming through and it's just the Nvidia Gameworks stuff that shits on the framerate.

I love how some people in the other thread are already jumping at "AMD game nerfed Nvidia" when AMD cards perform as bad as Nvida from that benchmark. Regardless, need more benchmarks.

Arthea

DX ME is another 10% game, it's almost as bad as I joked recently, damn
I never asked for this

Lightning Returns, not only is it the worst game i played on steam, its also the worst game I've ever played.

mhmmm, I'm just reminding you our deal yet again.

you can't hate on FF13 anymore, kindly find another, more worthy target

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hey all, is there an easy way to move Steam games between multiple drives? I got a new SSD and wanted to move older games to my HDD when I'm finished with them, but not have to necessarily uninstall them (and vice versa for games on HDD that would benefit from SSD).

MUnited83

For you.

FREE WEEKEND

Give a try, it's quite fun. Had my doubts about the longevity of the game before launch but I managed to be a pretty big sucess.

Sega (Europe) Central Live is about to start.

Our stream will feature the following topics; gamescom, dawn of war 3, motorsport manager, endless space 2, competition winners & ask sega with an answer about our PC ports plan in general!

They won't announce anything and keep your expectations super low on what they might actually discuss, but maybe they'll drop a hint or something.

FREE WEEKEND

Give a try, it's quite fun. Had my doubts about the longevity of the game before launch but I managed to be a pretty big sucess.

I like the game as you can see in my profile how many hours I sunk into it. However patch after patch of this just kept me sour. I'm glad they are adding new content but not fixing the matchmaking (have dedicated servers dammit) and all the other bugs...this should still be in early access.

With this latest patch breaking the game, you can't even play the game unless you choose Survive With Friends. If it wasn't for the rules, I would've refunded this game a while back. I'm hoping the Friday the 13th game doesn't suffer the same fate.

rtcn63

Deus Ex: Critics Divided

Deus Ex: Critical Apartheid

I still want to play it, but considering i have a 670 and the holidays aren't far off...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hey all, is there an easy way to move Steam games between multiple drives? I got a new SSD and wanted to move older games to my HDD when I'm finished with them, but not have to necessarily uninstall them (and vice versa for games on HDD that would benefit from SSD).

Create a library folder on your HDD (Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders), then move the game installation folder in [Steam dir]\steamapps\common to [HDD library]\steamapps\common and the corresponding manifest file (appmanifest_appid.acf) in [Steam dir]\steamapps to [HDD library]\steamapps.

If you need to know a game's app id, just visit the game's store page in a browser (or in the Steam client with the URL bar enabled -- Steam -> Settings -> Interface) and check the URL. E.g. BioInf's app id is http://store.steampowered.com/app/8870/, so its manifest file would be appmanifest_8870.acf.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Funny that you describe it as "finished". I really wonder how much you actually "finished".

yeah, it took me like 8 hours to see "everything" the game has to offer

From start to finish according to the narrators guidance :)

now I imagine quiet a lot of people maybe did exactly that and never got back to it... dark thought

that said Stanley Parable is such a great "game"

Ozium

sad about deus ex... the hitman engine is trash

hopefully they can push a patch to sort it out or we can get more info on what setting is resource heavy

:/

still looking forward to it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom