• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixieking

Banned
Tales games on Namco Bandai site...

I bought them both, and I'm not in the US. I registered a new account, and used my actual UK billing details - street, city and post code - but filled the country in as US Virgin Islands. I paid through Paypal, and the first purchase required verification - an sms text sent to an international phone number (I used my Jordan number, which isn't on my Paypal account). Filled in the verification code on the site, and it went through. My second order passed through no problems - not even a verification code.

Mankind Divided preload is up.

Still no GMG key. :( What size is the download?

Today looks like it's shaping up to be a good day. Lots of Deus Ex retrospectives, my fave podcasts, I made a big, for me, purchase last night, BUT it's going to be the hottest weekend of the year in PNW. I might die with visions of cyberpunk dancing in my aug'd out head.

And holy cow, I ran out of coffee before yesterday, but am now flush. Back in the groove.

So in Call of Booty Modern Warfare 1
I got a game over because I 'went the wrong way'.

Was this you?

how-do-i-quick-scope_o_1983397.jpg

Alright guess Deus Ex is going on my HDD, couldn't clear enough of a 120gb SSD :p

Going for a 1070, then low profile RAM, then an SSD in my order of upgrades this year.

Grief.exe

Teppic

I bought them both, and I'm not in the US. I registered a new account, and used my actual UK billing details - street, city and post code - but filled the country in as US Virgin Islands. I paid through Paypal, and the first purchase required verification - an sms text sent to an international phone number (I used my Jordan number, which isn't on my Paypal account). Filled in the verification code on the site, and it went through. My second order passed through no problems - not even a verification code.
Bought it before I saw your reply. Used a credit card without problems.

My old key for Alisha's Story preorder dlc I got when they offered it for free worked too!

Today looks like it's shaping up to be a good day. Lots of Deus Ex retrospectives, my fave podcasts, I made a big, for me, purchase last night, BUT it's going to be the hottest weekend of the year in PNW. I might die with visions of cyberpunk dancing in my aug'd out head.

And holy cow, I ran out of coffee before yesterday, but am now flush. Back in the groove.
Man, I do like Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato but my stomach doesn't :( Thankfully I enjoy tea more anyway.
Hit me up with Deus Ex retros, I'm not having any on my subs o/

Pixieking

Banned
Bought it before I saw your reply. Used a credit card without problems.

My old key for Alisha's Story preorder dlc I got when they offered it for free worked too!

Hahah, yeah, mine too! So glad I jumped on that when it was free - I figured I'd get the game eventually, so why not? :D

liezryou

Does anyone know if the deus ex dota 2 announcer pack is pre-order exclusive? I won't be able to play mankind divided until december so i'd prefer not to pay full price if i can avoid it.

You missed the Vanquish rumor hype?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257790

How big is the Deus Ex install? Can you move some games you aren't currently playing off of your SSD?

I don't put games on my SSD lol, it's all windows and other programs I want quick snappy access to.

And also, here are the items the preorder gave:
Augmented Covert Agent Consumables
Classic Gear
Enforcer Gear
Extra Content (Soundtrack and Artbook)
Intruder Gear
Jensen Story: Desperate Measures

Which of these is the Human Revolution outfit? I'm assuming classic gear, but I don't want any OP preorder weapons either.

AHA-Lambda

FWIW, my steam page for Deus Ex MD shows the DLC available with my season pass

Assault Gear
Augmented Covert Agent Consumables
Classic Gear
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass
DLC02
Enforcer Gear
Extras Content (Soundtrack and Artbook)
Intruder Gear
Jensen Story: Desperate Measures
Jensen Story: System Rift
Tactical Gear

Finished AC Syndicate. What an anticlimatic finale...

Then started Ray Gigant and the artstyle in the battles is really cool, but somehow right now the story seems like a NGE ripoff. Monsters want to get to a certain core and only some youngsters have the ability to stop them.

Corpekata

Banned
Finished AC Syndicate. What an anticlimatic finale...

Then started Ray Gigant and the artstyle in the battles is really cool, but somehow right now the story seems like a NGE ripoff. Monsters want to get to a certain core and only some youngsters have the ability to stop them.

I wouldn't say it's ripping off NGE specifically as much as it is just mired in tropes that have drowned anime and JRPGs in general.

So in Call of Booty Modern Warfare 1
I got a game over because I 'went the wrong way'.

I enjoyed parts of the MW campaigns but that always drove me crazy - the part when I felt like the game was punishing me for its shitty level design when I didn't know where to go, wander the wrong way and get a game over.

MUnited83

For you.
Is it still the same map reskinned 4 times with clipping errors?
Nah. There are 4 map locations, and each one has 4 variations( except the new one I believe). Some of these variations have completely different layouts and different kinds of buildings around, so I wouldn't call those variations a reskin for the most part.

venomenon

Good god @ DXMD benchmarks...
I was gifted the game almost a year ago, but if I weren't I would really reconsider buying it... or I would finally bring myself to upgrade.

Damn hyped about Steins;Gate btw. Never thought I would ever get to play it (didn't know the port was leaked ages ago apparently).

Those Mankind Divided benchmarks could be better, but of course, max settings are going to give better results than the consoles can. So I'm OK with games playing decent now, and then getting beasted as hardware improves. My R9 290X is still going great for it's age. (You can still get one from BST thread for cheap if you want. !!!)

Man, I do like Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato but my stomach doesn't :( Thankfully I enjoy tea more anyway.
Hit me up with Deus Ex retros, I'm not having any on my subs o/

Ross's Game Dungeon 45min
Comeback of the Immersive Sim
Easy Allies, 23min
Older Totalbiscut, 1:45:00

Mivey

I told 'em I am from the great city of City on Street 01 in Guam (selected by random from the list), no conformation necessary. Quite trusting.

Grief.exe

I wouldn't worry about those Deus Ex benchmarks just yet. Nixxes is likely still working on a day one patch and could be running into optimization, driver issues, or any amount of potential problems.

The fact is, Nixxes has a solid historical track record of fixing their ports.

While waiting for Metro 2033 to finish downloading, I decided to knock out some more achievements in existing games, so I finished up the endless mode achivements in Letter Quest. Racking up perfect games 45 and 46 in one day: not too shabby.

Lomax

dlh actually gives you a random password when you sign up which I never changed so I'm safe on that front. Date of birth appears to be a forum only thing.

I think Facebook stuff should also be fine if you revoke access to the dlh app on Facebook (which I always did right after...I just thought the purpose of the app was to check you liked dlh...which I also unliked immediately after)

Of course dlh completely deny anything: http://www.dlh.net/en/news/51803/zdnet-article-wrong!-dlhnet-was-not-hacked.html

Yeah I'll trust a site that shoots the messenger and calls them a jerk...

From what I can tell the dlh system doesn't actually have a way to mark a key as used (at least it always frustrates me when something is added as add something I already own and have already used the key for as well :( ) so they've got a load of used keys :p

I dunno, the whole thing is weird to me. That linked article clearly doesn't understand the concept of Steam keys at all, and the page where you "check to see if you were compromised" week only show you the compromised data if you pay them. Something probably happened, but the whole thing is fishy.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
While waiting for Metro 2033 to finish downloading, I decided to knock out some more achievements in existing games, so I finished up the endless mode achivements in Letter Quest. Racking up perfect games 45 and 46 in one day: not too shabby.
Good stuff, I love revisiting games to wrap up achievement sets.

rtcn63

The price for MD on CDkeys was $36 yesterday, then $38 this morning, now at $39 and change. They pay attention to release dates and reviews, I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom