• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiMish

Really interested in the Walking Dead, but I think at this point, I'm leaning more towards iOS versions. I know Telltale kinda sucks regarding their iOS ports... how are the Walking Dead ones?

Decker

I feel dumb to ask, but I cannot find anymore the "link" to list of games on sale on the main steam page

has it disappeared ?

I can see daily deals/flash sale and top sellers

Salsa

do you like adventure games

that's barely making it justice tho

i'd argue that even if you dont like the more traditional adventure games there's a big chance you'll enjoy this as long as you like a good narrative with choices in a game

Mr. Amazon Rep, on CAG posted a picture of Flash Sales on Steam and said that they'll match all the prices.
Now interpret this.

Chivalry looks fucking amazing! Is there an SP component to it? Anyone know if the aussie servers are full?

No single player, just multiplayer. I think you'll find enough servers. It is quite popular at the moment.

Chrysalis

i'd argue that even if you dont like the more traditional adventure games there's a big chance you'll enjoy this as long as you like a good narrative with choices in a game

Only thing I'd add is: Don't let the license keep you away. I didn't much care for the show (made it to end of first season), but the game is excellent.

Obligatory for the newcomers

jMJi384c8dw6X.gif

Xmas sale starts 20 Dec right?

Danj

What are they thinking, having a sale a week before payday! Damn your Americanocentrism, Valve! *shakes fist*

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Agreed. You'd have to hate video games to hate Walking Dead

Eternia

And bought Critter Crunch for now ... I'd be stupid not to I guess? Loved Clash of Heroes so hopefully I will like this too!

How's the PC port of Mark of the Ninja compared to the XBLA one? I'd be using a 360 controller either way probably. Would be nice to pick it up cheaper during the sale.

This is actually the truth. Critter Crunch is amazing.

So hang on, am I missing something today?

Will just throw it out there...but for those wondering Critter Crunch is actually just ok. It is around par, average, run of the mill, blase, without anything of great note and really not something that reaches great heights.

Well ,the damage so far:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (ROW) 4,24
Intrusion 2 3,39
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II 4,99
Star Wars: KOTOR 4,99
Critter Crunch 2,99

Total - 20.6 reais (about 10 dollars).

Soooooooooooo goooooood! :)

derExperte

So hang on, am I missing something today?

Will just throw it out there...but for those wondering Critter Crunch is actually just ok. It is around par, average, run of the mill, blase, without anything of great note and really not something that reaches great heights.

That was my impression after the demo. Which is why I waited until today. Do they introduce some new mechanics later on? And how is the difficulty of the story mode?

Help Me GAF!!

What do you think about Star Wars Collection with 50% off? is it worth the price??

What about max payne 3??

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom