• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

On unless the highlights are completely stupid.

all of them are

seriously what's the point of playing this sort of game if you want what you just said laid out to you

"hey clementine dont do this"

YOU TOLD CLEMENTINE TO NOT DO THAT, SHE WILL REMEMBER

it makes me feel idiotic

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Now, more seriously, if there is a cheap one you're after just let me know.

Always nice to have another Steam friend. :)

Hey, I'm Brazilian and I hate most Brazilians, but I'll be your "friend" (aka, I'll be on your friend list and never talk to you and put you on the "People I know form GAF but never talk to" group) if you give me a game... :p

I feel special: Salsa is my friend and I never had to buy his love!

Picked up Intrusion 2 just 'cause it seemed cool. Very physicsy 2D shooter with mouse control. Played through part of the first level, it's kinda sluggish in its movement, but it's fun so far. Not regretting that $3.39 so far.

cicero

It's only 50% off so it would be $20 anyway.

No. It is 50% off the now reduced sale price. So 50% off the normal retail price right now, plus the 50% off coupon, means that the franchise is now $10. Put the franchise in your cart and the coupon will auto-attach itself in there and show you the $10 total.

doublefrost

Neo Member
Everybody buy Critter Crunch!
4NwHL.png

Pulling the trigger thanks to this image! Who could resist that face.

cicero

So hang on, am I missing something today?

Will just throw it out there...but for those wondering Critter Crunch is actually just ok. It is around par, average, run of the mill, blase, without anything of great note and really not something that reaches great heights.

Your avatar makes you look amazing, your comments do not. :|

So hang on, am I missing something today?

Will just throw it out there...but for those wondering Critter Crunch is actually just ok. It is around par, average, run of the mill, blase, without anything of great note and really not something that reaches great heights.

It is Magical Drop with a new theme and a slightly different gameplay to me. So it is really good.
Also I'm starting to think that cute characters are obligatory for that type of game. Magical Drop, Puzzle Bobble (Bust a Move), and Critter Crunch.

all of them are

seriously what's the point of playing this sort of game if you want what you just said laid out to you

it makes me feel idiotic

Did you even play TWD episode 3?

How they use those captions to screw with you?

Sianos

I think I'll mostly hold out for the Winter Sale. Still have a lot of backlog to play for the next month, plus my vacation doesn't start until right before the Winter Sale. I have a nagging feeling I can save a wee bit more if I wait, too.

I'll scoop up any must have glory deals, so far bought the Tantilizing THQ Bundle, since THQ might go out of business and I surprisingly didn't own any of the games (Metro 2033 was on the list for Winter).

haikira

Asked earlier, but just going to take one more shot. Anyone want to trade Torchlight, Civilization V and Rochard for The Walking Dead? Can replace any of the three games, for anything under 5GBP.

If requesting trades in the sale thread is inappropriate, just let me know. It's just that it's something that's on sale.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Pretty sure I gave JaseC a run for his money during the summer sale. Come to think of it, I think I beat him.

I think it was JaseC.

I finally inched ahead of Joe, though he will undoubtedly pass me again soon. 2,240 with a 1 year badge and currently more interested in iOS gaming, feelsbadman.jpg

Lotto

Picked up Home, Thirty Flights of Loving, and Offspring Fling! Hopefully that's all the damage for this sale.. Might pick up To the Moon if it's a flash sale/daily deal.

Dragon

Banned
all of them are

it makes me feel idiotic

You can turn them off in the settings. They are pretty dumb.

cicero

Message me your Steam ID if you would like one of these.

I have three -50% Legend of Grimrock discount coupons. The game comes to $3.74 with the coupon, coupon must be used by the end of today.

I have one -50% Alan Wake Collector's Edition discount coupons. THIS ONLY WORKS ON THE ALAN WAKE FRANCHISE. The franchise comes to $9.99 with the coupon, coupon must be used by the end of today.

I have one -50% Alan Wake's American Nightmare discount coupon. The game comes to $3.74 with the coupon, coupon must be used by the end of today.

I have two -75% Rochard Steam discount coupons. The game comes to $1.25 with the coupon, coupon must be used by the end of tomorrow.

Kimaka

Is Magic: Duels of the Planewalkers 2013 good? I haven't played Magic in years but looking to get back into it.

1-D_FTW

I'm interested in it but are is that lost progress issue that was mentioned in the thread pretty common?

I've played it about an hour. I've gotten to the fourth level. I've died a bunch of retard deaths. I've yet to get disconnected to the main menu. So hopefully he's just having router issues and it's not common.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I hope Chivalry goes on sale for agathaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHGGGHHGHGHH. Also, Natural Selection 2. 2 excellent games that deserve to sell well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom