• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Got X-com on GMG last week: $32 with a 35% discount.

X-com steam summer sale: $47 with a 33% discount.

Yes, fuck you 2K and your australian price gouging.

mrgone

That would be a very safe guess.

Yeah, I don't think it's even going to be out until the week before the Christmas sale. Better to look for a preorder deal somewhere.

edit: Oh wait, the 4th. Still, way too early for a discount. It's an Ubisoft game though, so it'll be like $12.50 in the summer.

Honestly don't really need anything, have Planetside 2, Natural Selection 2, and Chivalry.

Life is pretty much as good as it gets.

At least the splash images are fun to check out each day :).

frozzted

Yeah, I don't think it's even going to be out until the week before the Christmas sale. Better to look for a preorder deal somewhere.

edit: Oh wait, the 4th. Still, way too early for a discount. It's an Ubisoft game though, so it'll be like $12.50 in the summer.

Cheapest discount is not through Steam. GetGamesGo pre-order.. $38.49 and $46.19, for Standard and Deluxe respectively.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I picked up The Walking Dead.

The only other games that I want (and have been wanting for a while) are:

Dishonored
Dark Souls
Max Payne 3

I understand that both Dark Souls and Max Payne 3 will be $15-$20 on Amazon in the next couple days.

Deadbeat

Banned
Waiting for a super discount on Castle Crashers.

I forgot all the other games I was going to get when they go on sale. I should start making a list.

I think it is the type of game where you will either love it, or like me you will be playing it and somewhat enjoying it, but starting to think of other games about half way through.

I loved the first Darksiders. Thought it was tight and well-paced. This one feels stretched out for the sake of stretching it out. Like you, I play it but keep wondering "what else could I be playing right now?"

I'm about halfway through it but I'm slogging at this point. The original was 10-12 hours of perfect. I'm already at 13 hours in this one and I can tell they should have scoped the story to the same length as the original.

Any feedback on Intrusion 2? Looks really interesting. I liked playing Metal Slug. Are there any extra depths to the gameplay like unlockables?

Huh. Fable 1 is half-off. Never played any of those games. Worth it?

I loved the first Fable on the 360 (more than any of the sequels). I know a lot of people were put off because it didn't have a few features that Molyneux claimed would be there, but I never really bought into all that.

Edit: Actually first Fable was original Xbox, not 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom