• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkTR

Are featured indie games one day only?

Also is Day Z still popular?

Unpopular Day Z is best Day Z, during the peak of it's appeal the major cities were deathmatch zones. Though the stand-alone version is launching next month, you may way to wait for that.

coopolon

Is the walking dead coming back to Amazon? I seem to recall someone saying it would be back on Sunday, I kind of regret not getting it with the five dollar credit.

kurahador

Anyone know where can I get cheapest Batman AC GOTY?

So far, GMG has the best deal but they pair it with standard version of Batman AA....sigh...

Cheddahz

Banned
Is Dead Island worth playing through or is it best to just wait for something else to go on sale (only have a total of $11 to spend on this sale)?

Firebrand

Any opinions on Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection? I hear the online doesn't work too great, but is the singleplayer portion a decent port?

Xavien

Considering the Winter/Christmas sale is so close, think I'll wait for that one, lasts longer and probably better deals.

Cheddahz

Banned
Even though this isn't a sale on Steam (it's on Amazon), but is the Bioshock pack worth the five bucks? I've never played a Bioshock game before and this is honestly a good deal for two games

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Wait, you can't buy the DLC for Dead Island by itself?

You have to buy the GOTY edition, even though you already have the regular one? (got it for free from one gaffer once).

That's... outrageous!

To anyone that missed it (at the rate this thread moves, there's a lot to miss)...

I'm giving any GAF'er that picks up Critter Crunch for $1.75 during the Autumn Sale a free second copy of the game. Just shoot me a PM to let me know you bought it, and I'll pass you back a code.

Thanks for the support folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom