• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
These sales have ruined me, I refuse to buy anything that isn't 75% off and also under $10. =p

Derrick01

Banned
That splinter cell discount right now doesn't give me hope for a good daily deal price. I'm not spending $25-$30 on that, but there's nothing else I really even kind of want for this sale.

Steam sale?
666.gif

Hide yo wifes, hide yo wallets!

Li Kao

So today, maybe Space Hulk... That's what you get for buying games during the rest of the year kids, lousy sales. I'm doing it wrong :p

Except that, you know, we know the discounts are the same for both sales... so...

Yeah but they won't have the exact same games on daily/flash for each sale. So a game that doesn't go on daily for this sale could very well go on daily for the Xmas sale.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll take the other side:

Buy everything you want the precise second you want it. YOLO.

Martian

I'm drunk and purhcased

Crysis (ROW)
3.24 EUR
Crysis: Warhead
2.49 EUR
Fable The Lost Chapters
2.24 EUR
Fallout Collection
4.99 EUR

Is this good sale?

I thought is god valu4

So pretty much bought for 12,50 or something. Pretty good dael

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How is State of Decay? Watched some vids and it looks janky, ugly and glitch filled, but the reviews are solid :eek:

Thorgal

Bought Gemini rue finaly for a paltry 2 EUR.

That one was sitting in my Wishlist for far to long already .

Now since i only have 12 EUR to spend until paypal account is recharged what should i waste it on ?

Also RIP Salsa .

We shall wait for the Daily's in your memory .°)

MRORANGE

I'm currently busy at the moment, but the OP should hold for now, will add more stuff later tonight when I'm not busy.

Modbot should be working now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Repasting my text version here:

Daily
  • Left 4 Dead 2 75%
  • Rogue Legacy 66%
  • Walking Dead 75%
  • Terraria 75%
  • Antichamber 75%
  • Skyrim 75%
  • Sleeping Dogs 80%
  • Prison Architect 50%
  • Outlast 66%

Flash
  • Space Hulk 66%
  • Castle Story 33%
  • Hammerwatch 66%
  • Crysis 2 75%
Outlast at 66% off? How much is it in cash?

LOLDSFAN

These sales have ruined me, I refuse to buy anything that isn't 75% off and also under $10. =p

That's my general rule of thumb too. Considering there will be a Winter Sale soon it won't be that hard to hold off if your X game isn't that low.

Steam Sales: Where I purchase games I own on physical disks that aren't able to be connected to my Steam account.

Gawd...I always double dip with stuff like that.

Martian

I might buy a couple of gifts for netgeofff

I would like to give a little something back to the site that gave me a lot fo games

Dambrosi

Banned
Righty-ho. Two questions:

1) Anyone remember the coupon bot you friend request to get junk coupons off? He could be very useful in a sale, depending on what you want...

2) Hammerwatch - yay or nay? Time sensitive, this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom